Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-03-2022, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel lite plus
Dark entities or not, the lighter ones are sucking just the same. The whole idea of "they don't take it from humans, but from the universe" is hogwash if you
ask me. One might just wonder: "what is the universe?" Or more to the point: "from which universe?"
What you suggest is, like stealing someone's water from his table and suggesting it is the same as going down to the river where water is free for everyone to take.
Old 07-03-2022, 09:32 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
What you suggest is, like stealing someone's water from his table and suggesting it is the same as going down to the river where water is free for everyone to take.
The energy is not free. It's still stealing because rivers are entities themselves. Sooner or later the price has to be paid. If one does this, the next life will be lived in the middle of the desert. Karma.
The rivers you speak of are group souls. The analogy does not hold here. Then there's this idea of a spring, or source, infusing the group soul. One might take it from there. But there are
also living groups of sources. Infinite regress. Nothing's free in this universe.

There can be only exchange, in whatever form. That's the law of economy.
Old 07-03-2022, 02:28 PM
Ref to posts 14-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Perhaps you prefer appreciation?
Yes, shoni. Using the word 'worship' has always been an issue as in your other thread about it.
Just a different word - appreciation, love, grateful to ---and there would be lots less disagreements.
Explaining in one post, awhile ago, how you define worship was not enough---
it is not other people's definition, even if they saw it, see?
I got what you were saying - but still, it is just not the right word for many people.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Worshipping simply implies: resisting that which one deems to be good.

Anything can mean anything I guess. Gosh it makes talking words sound so pointless.
What? To you, maybe! (in bold)
I bet not one person here thinks that is what worshipping implies.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-03-2022, 06:02 PM
Master
I think I am advocating more than just words. I meant the act itself. I get it that there is resistance.
Old 14-04-2022, 11:36 AM
Newbie ;)

The word archangel itself is usually associated with the Abrahamic religions, but beings that are very similar to archangels are found in a number of other religious traditions.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:56 PM
Ascender

I don’t think it matters. They are all higher beings and extensions of the higher power, so if you pray to one, you pray to them all.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
if you pray to one, you pray to them all.
Exactly. And then release definitions of higher/lower inner/outer. And realise the eternal truth that its all one. You are the only one that exists. Its all you.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:42 AM
Administrator
I would have to agree with what has already been said

Namaste
Old 07-05-2022, 06:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What? To you, maybe! (in bold)
I bet not one person here thinks that is what worshipping implies.
Not to say that Worship is all bad, nor resistance is all bad... Nor is anything all bad.

But what is the goodness of resistance. And what would be an example of non resistant worship?

That I would very much like to hear about.