Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-02-2022, 09:20 PM
Master
Whatever is the path of least resistance is what feels better. Why aim for the moon and land on the earth when you can aim for the stars and land on the moon. Why not reach for alignment with the ultimate Source of it all? We're all extensions of the same Source. There is nothing wrong with loving something. But to understand that all love and all things are relative to the same one Ultimate Source, is essential for ease of journey and assured benefit to self.
Old 27-02-2022, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
My view is people worship all sorts of things and object why not angels?
Because ultimately we are one humanity on one planet in one solar system in one galaxy from one big bang from one Source. Having one Source does not imply that infinite variety does not exist or is of no value. But when you realise the value of an angel, you realise it because you are energy motionally an eternally inseperable extension of your Source. And you are thus eternal and infinite. As all is one and one is all. There are infinite ways. And so to not get lost we seek spiritual achievement of bliss knowing it is in accord with the one ultimate infinite source of all being and becoming. And you realise all those good things because you are that goodness that you always realise evermore and more. That you always can have acces to it and do have acces to it and that you are an inseperable extension of all of it and that you deserve all the goodness of and from all of it.

Whatever you like and enjoy and love is always all good exactly because you can understand it all comes from one Source and you are eternally connected to that. As are all things.

Angels are good. But they are also infinite and eternal and ultimate more because they are also of the same one ever expanding Source.

No one has to understand Ultimate Source. But ultimately it is always of benefit to reach for that. Because it also helps one to stop reaching and finding true lasting joy with lasting benefits and spiritual joys.

Whatever you make God to be, it is all just a way. And all ways are ultimately of the one as all is one and one is all. When this is understood then any and all ways can and are always good. But without the awareness of that connection to ones source, one can lose sight of what is truely who one is and of value and joy and true nature. But one can always reconnect no matter how far out of alignment one gets because one is always ultimate connected to the Source of it all.

Even what I say can get out of hand and misunderstood and ultimately the ultimate truth of most benefit to oneself can only be allowed by oneself to be realised by oneself. More or less in any given moment. This is about your empowerment and you can thus then enjoy cocreating with angels only evermore thus then. And it is an eternal journey of evermore becoming. However we find peace I say we do that by virtue of Source. But words cannot teach, only experience teaches. So if an angels helps you get the experience, great. Some people get the experience in all kinds of different ways, reflected from the infinite one as all as one.

But to understand, one cannot reach true peace outside of oneself. Those circumstances and conditions come in response to the peace that you are of Source. So I dont know. Its impossible to find the right words for everyone. Sometimes people get lost and confused, but we're all one in the end and whatever benefit you can allow for self will also eventually come to all. Your ultimate Source is never far away. It is always eternally with you, inseperable from you as you are from it. You are an extension of it. An angel can come and go. Be understood and misunderstood. And all of that and any of anything happens because of our eternal vibrational energy motional emotional inseperable undisconnectable evermore being and becoming evermore here and now where and when all that exists and is being and becoming in evermore relationship to Source.
Old 01-03-2022, 03:28 PM
Master
You seem to advocate that it is better rather to worship Source. You also seem to prefer your soul and Higher Self. You don't seem to discourage the worship of angels per se, do you?
Old 02-03-2022, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
You seem to advocate that it is better rather to worship Source. You also seem to prefer your soul and Higher Self. You don't seem to discourage the worship of angels per se, do you?
Don't think worship is good.
Old 02-03-2022, 04:05 PM
Master
Perhaps you prefer appreciation? I don't mind worship and that applies to all that I treasure including my own soul mind and body.
Old 02-03-2022, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Don't think worship is good.
I agree. In my view, the desire of those we worship and pray to is that we become aware of how powerful we are.

Every human is part of the energy of all that is. It is best to not give that power away to those beings we admire. Instead claim what they advocate as our own. Ask for insights about how best to deal with these things which concern us.

The divine, source, creator or representative will not do for you what you must learn to do for yourself. The goal is to grow up spiritually speaking to be like them and not be dependent on them.

Not a popular concept for most. Yet some of us do understand what being a child of God is all about. To grow up.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-03-2022, 06:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Perhaps you prefer appreciation? I don't mind worship and that applies to all that I treasure including my own soul mind and body.
Hehehe, I guess everything can be used in a good way.

Worshipping simply implies: resisting that which one deems to be good. Which appearantly is of benefit in many cases.

Anything can mean anything I guess. Gosh it makes talking words sound so pointless.
Old 04-03-2022, 02:02 PM
Master
I see people seem to be exasperated by the concept of Angel worship. It is fairly new hence I wanted to know how you feel about it. I have seen many things passing as worship and I didn't think that Angel worship could be a stretch. Do you think you can worship multiple Beings?
Old 04-03-2022, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
I see people seem to be exasperated by the concept of Angel worship. It is fairly new hence I wanted to know how you feel about it. I have seen many things passing as worship and I didn't think that Angel worship could be a stretch. Do you think you can worship multiple Beings?
You can give yourself away to a worm in the ground if you want or choose to.
It has very little to do with what you worship and all with yourself.
Having said this, if you choose to worship a dark entity, it will "suck" your energy.

Churches are full of people who willing to give away their energy.
Old 05-03-2022, 01:19 PM
hazada guess

yet another good post Rah nam.