Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 21-01-2022, 12:12 AM
jaminhealth

Can Anger and Unforgiveness Cause Cancers??

Yes and keeping in a state of anger can advance cancers people are dealing with. I'm going thru an issue now with a friend and she's dealing with a cancer and is holding on to anger and hate in the political world.

A family member died about 5 yrs ago and he had a lot of anger and unforgiveness in him and some people who knew him said, he died from an angry cancer. He had lung cancer and a lot of anger in him. Died at 55, very sad.

Here's is a good info link:

https://www.midlandscbd.com/articles...e-cancer--9010
Old 21-01-2022, 01:07 AM
Well, I've been around awhile and, well, yes, I do Believe anger can
lead to cancer....and arthritis......I've seen it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-01-2022, 01:53 AM
Bambo

Anger is not good tp hang onto I do know that but sometimes it hard to let go off.......
Old 21-01-2022, 01:14 PM
asearcher

There are various types of cancer, some are genetic and might cause cancer in the next generation, others are not genetic. I do believe that we can have psychosomatic reactions, conditions, but about cancer I can't say. Hopefully one day they will find a cure.
Old 21-01-2022, 01:47 PM
Administrator
Anger does not help the Healing process. but anger can cause many things to go wrong in your life

Namaste
Old 21-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Ascender

Cancer has been with mankind since the beginning. Anthropologists found a 1.7 million-year-old fossil foot with bone cancer of a human relative.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...ear-old-fossil

It's also been found in the fibula of a 76 million-year-old dinosaur fossil.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/04/89906...-in-a-dinosaur
Old 21-01-2022, 09:22 PM
Fascinating stuff

From the dinosaur link above:
The diagnosis? Osteosarcoma — an aggressive bone cancer — in the fibula, or lower leg bone, of a Centrosaurus apertus,
a plant-eating, single-horned dinosaur that lived 76 to 77 million years ago.
The discovery opens up new understanding about other diseases that may have developed in dinosaurs, among other aspects of dinosaur life.
...the bone was discovered in 1989...by the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller, Canada, discovering the fibula in
a massive bone bed in Alberta, Canada.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-01-2022, 10:05 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Anger does not help the Healing process. but anger can cause many things to go wrong in your life
Yes I have heard that.... Its hard though like I said to let some stuff go...

Thank you Native
Old 22-01-2022, 05:56 AM
asearcher

isn't there a saying that too much .. of something will kill you? anger as I see it is suppose to be there for one to get that last shot of energy to example get out of a destructive situation, when enough is enough and you need that extra push.

however i do think it is very easy to get stuck on one stage in the healing process and I think then that anger is just suppose to be a step. One i suppose to move forward after it.

I've learned late in my life that I did not have the mental knowledge or took action to heal properly after bad happenings, traumas, deaths, loss...Instead I was just afraid I think of the pain, and so I think, for me, I got stuck on one of those steps when I should have continued. To some people it seem to come natural to heal, to know just what to do, and to others, like myself it is like some sort of complicated science, LOL.

I do think that anger when it is built up and get home with your inward system, it will do no good not to the people around you and def not to yourself as it is inside you. Lots of people with anger issues they project out all their anger, everything is everyone else's fault without understanding that the worst is inside them, not everyone else's fault. Something has gone wrong.
Old 22-01-2022, 11:11 PM
Ascender

Anger causes stress on the body. Excess stress can lead to ulcers and high blood pressure. If the high blood pressure goes untreated, it will cause a heart attack and or stroke. If the ulcers go untreated, it will perforate causing stomach acid to leak into the intestines, or peritonitis which is inflammation of the lining of the abdomen which will lead to infection which can lead to sepsis and death.

Excess stress causes cortisol levels to rise. Elevated cortisol levels will raise blood pressure and can contribute to type 2 diabetes. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and weight gain can also result. Even suicide.

I don't necessarily agree that anger causes cancer, but it can cause serious health issues which can lead to unhealthy behavior like smoking and excess consumption of alcohol. Smoking can cause cancer. And alcohol abuse can increase the risk of several types of cancer.