Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-02-2020, 10:34 PM
Master
Hey tealily.

The 6 of Pentacles as ally could simply mean someone will offer to give you a hand with something during the week. Could relate to just about anything, such as their time, resources, etc, even a pay rise (hahaha, you never, never know, if you never, never go).

I keep forgetting to do this spread. I really must get my act together and start to participate more.
Old 27-02-2020, 01:58 AM
Master

!!! If it covers actually getting paid for what I do (the amount of unpaid admin I have to do is 1/2 my actual rostered hours), I'll take it!!!
Old 01-03-2020, 04:49 PM
55Degrees

Week starting 02/03/20

Think about - Knight of Coins.
What needs careful consideration before taking further action.

Do - Queen of Swords.
Keep calm and carry on, this is no time to allow emotions to stop me taking action.

Challenge - 4 of Coins.
A risk of losing out (obvs connects to card 1).

Ally - Ace of Swords.
Cold, hard logic.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
When I did a "week ahead" spread for myself yesterday it basically said "Welp, you're f***ed this week aren't you? Try to palm off whatever you can now..."

Here's hoping this will be better! :)

* RWS

Think about: 2 of Pentacles. What can I ACTUALLY juggle successfully at this time?

Do: 4 of Cups rev - get things the f*** off my plate

Challenge: The Hermit - being able to go inside and find enough quiet to make the realisations I need to make

Ally: 6 of Pentacles. I don't quite fully get this. Is it about valuing myself? I look at the main figure as he's tossing coins - even the smallest bit of effort is deeply appreciated by the recipient. Perhaps I need to remember how much my time is worth - I'm already not getting paid well enough as is. That might make it easier to step away from things :)
Ugh I feel like this week is going to be a repeat of last week. I am so DONE with things being high-octane. I want there to be nothing on my plate.

* RWS

Think about: 7 of Wands. Being assertive, getting things done, staying on top of things - being a fighter, not a quitter.
FT clarifier:9 of Coins rev. "I'm too busy for other people's s***! I've got my own s*** to handle!"

Do: 3 of Wands reversed. Staying put. Staying still. Keeping my ground. Seeing the bigger picture whilst not losing sight of where I am.
FT clarifier: 8 of Wands rev. "DO NOT DISTURB ME FROM MY FLIGHT PATH"

Challenge: The Fool reversed - either taking foolhardy steps/not thinking too much in advance about what I'm doing/where I'm going - OR not being afraid to take any risks at all. Clarifier: The Magician, which makes no sense to me because I'm too emotionally compromised.
FT clarifier: 6 of Coins rev. "KEEPING IT ALL TO MYSELF THANK YOU VERY MUCH"
SP: 6 of Pentacles - (oooooh same card other way) - checks and balances. Is it worth it? Measure the cost vs benefit.

Ally: 9 of Swords reversed. HUH? Peak anxiety being an ally? (Unless it's that anxiety keeps me so fuelled that I need less sleep...?!)
FT clarifier: "Waking up to the realisation that the end is coming one way or another - the only constant is change, and what's absolutely coming is an ending".
Old 03-03-2020, 03:37 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Ugh I feel like this week is going to be a repeat of last week. I am so DONE with things being high-octane. I want there to be nothing on my plate.

* RWS

Think about: 7 of Wands. Being assertive, getting things done, staying on top of things - being a fighter, not a quitter.
FT clarifier:9 of Coins rev. "I'm too busy for other people's s***! I've got my own s*** to handle!"

Do: 3 of Wands reversed. Staying put. Staying still. Keeping my ground. Seeing the bigger picture whilst not losing sight of where I am.

Challenge: The Fool reversed - either taking foolhardy steps/not thinking too much in advance about what I'm doing/where I'm going - OR not being afraid to take any risks at all. Clarifier: The Magician, which makes no sense to me because I'm too emotionally compromised.
SP: 6 of Pentacles - (oooooh same card other way) - checks and balances. Is it worth it? Measure the cost vs benefit.

Ally: 9 of Swords reversed. HUH? Peak anxiety being an ally? (Unless it's that anxiety keeps me so fuelled that I need less sleep...?!)
FT clarifier: "Waking up to the realisation that the end is coming one way or another - the only constant is change, and what's absolutely coming is an ending".

It just goes to show how frame of mind can colour our readings. You're so obviously over stressed, you need to take a deep breath my friend.
Old 04-03-2020, 05:18 AM
Master

I am definitely over-stressed, burst into tears today. I'm trying to wrap up at one of my jobs and being guilted into doing more than I'm comfortable doing, and it's killing me. In the process of writing my resignation email as we speak :(
Old 04-03-2020, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
I am definitely over-stressed, burst into tears today. I'm trying to wrap up at one of my jobs and being guilted into doing more than I'm comfortable doing, and it's killing me. In the process of writing my resignation email as we speak :(

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. Sounds like you need a day off to just do something rewarding and fun, like Tarot

Hope things improve for you soon
Old 10-03-2020, 12:20 PM
Master

Quote:

* RWS

FT clarifier: Death. "Waking up to the realisation that the end is coming one way or another - the only constant is change, and what's absolutely coming is an ending".
You know what, all of this actually makes sense to me now, including that 9 of Swords reversed.

My boss asked one too many big favours of me last week. The backstory is that I'm leaving - which they've known about for months - and last month I finally hit the "okay, it's time". Private practice clinics always take it super-personally when you leave, so as a favour I offered to "discuss" suitable leaving dates which they were very happy about. And then proceeded to sidestep around for three and a half weeks, which is a half-week short of the actual period of notice I need to give to leave. Repeated excuses about how they ran out of time to talk - despite how it's obvious that since we are all constantly booked back-to-back, there has always been zero time to talk and conversations need to be scheduled in.

By this time I'm getting furious as heck, because they have every reason under the sun to not be able to discuss leave dates with me, but have no problems calling me to cover shifts for other coworkers. Last week hit peak mass when I was asked to cover a colleague's shift, to which I responded I had something on, but could reschedule it to another time I was working (ie "I can do that shift, but you'll need to let me start later on another shift"). Their response was that they'd "prefer" if none of my existing shifts would be affected, upon which I absolutely lost it. After that phone call I angry-cried for about 5 minutes, and somewhere in there I realised how unappreciated I was and just how badly my inner sense of boundaries had been compromised. I decided that since they couldn't make the time to "discuss" ideal leave dates, then I'd take the opportunity to discuss off the table entirely and make an executive decision about exactly when I would leave (Death). Which I did.

I don't love the way I had to be extremely assertive - a bit part of me is worried about the professional ramifications moving forward - but I legitimately needed things to wrap up, and given the time-sensitive nature of the conversations, didn't know how else to do it at the time (yes, it would have been better if I'd followed up more actively before hitting the three and a half week mark, but I don't know if that would have changed the outcome as I feel like stalling was a deliberate technique).

9 of Swords reversed - if I hadn't had completely broken down and angry cried, I wouldn't have recognised how deeply I felt wounded. I haven't reacted like that in a long long time, and I'm so glad I chose to honour and listen to those emotions because they became the catalyst for the actions I took :)
Old 10-03-2020, 07:56 PM
55Degrees

Week beginning 09/03/20

Think about - Tower.
Oddly enough, my year card which kicked in yesterday.
Thinking about what this year has in store (and what damage will be inflicted).

Do - 4 of Wands.
Get together and celebrate.

Challenge - 10 of Swords.
Feeling like 'it's too late' for me, negative thoughts.

Ally - Knight of Coins rev.
Non action, time to be a bit introspective.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Master

Think about: 9 of Wands. Fear factor, structures, anxiety, defensiveness. I don't think this means I necessarily have to assume it's a bad week - but it may be worth examining fears and taking a second to check in if they're really legitimate, or simply there out of fear. I may not need to be as keyed-up as I currently am.

Do: 6 of Pentacles reversed feels like offering small crumbs to others, even if I don't necessarily want to - but I feel like those tiny little crumbs may be greatly appreciated if offered. The two cards so far almost have a "it's a nice week to be a little generous" vibe around them (even if being generous to others is the absolute last thing I want to do right now - my cup has been absolutely emptied so I'm in 'Restore' mode right now)

Challenge: Knight of Wands - getting started, new movement. Yup, I'm low on energy right now! I don't really want to rush off and do new things but maybe that's what I need to do. Exercise might also be in order for this week.

Ally: Page of Cups. This is a great week to come back to feelings. As in, "How do I feel about this?" / "How am I feeling right now?" / "Does this bring me joy or deplete my energy?". It's also good for doing things I genuinely enjoy.