Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 22-06-2021, 08:33 PM
Master
My weight-loss journey

January 2021 I decided to lose the I could not do last year I was 12 by the nurse practitioner last year to those photo 5 stone but lockdown happened and up 844 match eating and drinking for too much I was then January 2021 I thought of it then I did length giving up on sweets cake and biscuits which I can't believe I did well on from over 16 stone or more in Tenerife by March I got a 14 and a half stone now June is here I'm just 13 and a half stone blower over 3 stone I'm more than one I'm working as my mum I just ate a bit I have I'm eating overeating like I did before I'm eating but I'm not between means or stacking on things it's bad for you
Because last year I had high blood pressure I was told to get it off the control my blood pressure at the control olympism controller rheumatism in my joints where I can get a bit of now before 50 and kiss and egg mayonnaise and kiss I need knee replacements or hip replacements get it off now it's easy for van or 50 plus on more innate against new knees and hips and so on

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-10-2021, 08:59 PM
Master
I've lost 4 and a half stone suffer nearly 5 stone I have lost
I did a lot of good reasons I got sick of being put down getting told her overnight and look at ugly I am to look at and so on
I just had enough I did
No I'm just under 12 stone a little bit I Shrunk and height a bit it I just hope I never ever get up basically again NZ or basically again I hope I never ever get or basically again
NJ soon as I get them out of it and I never get overweight again because I got it I got sick of all the insults and put them

Old 22-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Ascender

Congratulations! I think weight loss should be measured in pebbles so it would sound more impressive. I'm in the US 5 stones doesn't sound very impressive, even though I know it really is. Congratulations again!
Old 22-10-2021, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Congratulations! I think weight loss should be measured in pebbles so it would sound more impressive. I'm in the US 5 stones doesn't sound very impressive, even though I know it really is. Congratulations again!

Thank you
You I'm more last year when I saw the practice nurse even the tape measure couldn't get with me
Plus a note embarrassing thing I almost got stuck in a crematorium toilet I think every funeral director where I live but have been fuming at me if that had happened especially if the fire brigade at the get me free
I know the ones that normally pretty well they will not get cross me for getting stuck in there
Yeah but last year like everybody had I just ate and drank too much I did but I shouldn't have to instead
But lockdown happened the world Stood Still in 2020 even and 21:21
If it's still if it was still any longer my brain first
Even said of it is never locked an advantage in a few long tell out in the funeral home I would

Old 11-11-2021, 09:25 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
Thank you
I almost got stuck in a crematorium toilet

Oh NO! I can see how that would be a motivator! lol! Glad they didn't need to call the firemen (fire people?) and use the 'jaws of life' to get you free! lol.
Old 12-11-2021, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Oh NO! I can see how that would be a motivator! lol! Glad they didn't need to call the firemen (fire people?) and use the 'jaws of life' to get you free! lol.

lol
It's what makes me think about that I really want that 182 that and get that size again no I don't I want to get a sense of it so I don't get what basically again so I don't get so basically again NH I'm overweight now but I want to get to away but I'm just the sensible of it just a tiny bit overweight but the sensor love it stops me from get more basically and calling back on me again

Old 04-12-2021, 10:27 PM
Master
Well from 16 a half stone 211 half stone I am now 1:11 11 and a half stone only a couple of them loose and what I can do it but I never ever want to be that size again
What I leave now I take that the graveyard and say the animals in there are I say the animals in the graveyard from the squirrels the squirrels in there where it was the Corbett the close and Avon Birds and the birds at ravens and any other but it's in there are even a foxes hopefully they get a fe2
I know when I've done this I'm not have done good especially in a minute and then had a good food
From leftover chicken curry but it was carrots and beetroot and bread I failed them so does my friends my friends Fay them biscuits and bread and so on
Even leftover beef burgers my friends fade them the my life and other wildlife appreciate what I've done
Because they have helped me lose a lot of weight so looking after them and fading them actually feel good in myself because it gets rid of me they get a lot of weight off my indeed I don't know body mass but I don't need because I've gone 5-ft 1 and height and now I've got a fan club I have

Old 06-12-2021, 09:38 PM
jaminhealth

A gal I met about 5 yrs ago had been taking off 80 lbs in the year before I met her. She was headed for diabetes.

She eliminated MOST white foods: breads, donuts, cookies, bagels and most refined whites.

Personally I stopped bringing bread into my house about 11 yrs ago. Long story but it was time to take more control.
Old 06-12-2021, 09:46 PM
Master
Have cut I have cut out the cakes and biscuits and sweets I've only let myself one at here one idea and one more and no more I'm not Christmas is on the way but I'm going to be very strict with myself and only them myself to so much sweet stuff I'm going to very good but I have been this year
I took biscuits to my Mum's home to say thank you for looking after her and the funeral home I took biscuits to all its staff to say thank you you I did which stops me eating them which I know I did a good thing
My uncle I took sweets to nursing wrong to say thank you for looking after him and the same to the funeral one and the same funeral home I took straight to all the staff to say thank you you I did
If so I will hum I have them off for years on off 10-years ago to do fuel Homecare the one of years and years ago I should evento I should have went to do Funeral Home Care but no like the silly fool I was entitled to put me off
But what may be friends are being doing this year feeding the wildlife in a cemetery is it a good thing it stops me eating junk and the phone I live I paid the real life it I fade I paid the my Lyford like the squirrels that was the crows and ravens I feed them I do but as to 5 stone of body-mass off me I know I know I know I need to lose another face to one and hopefully I'm a sensible diet and if ever get sorted basically again or basically again this was my fault and nobody else's I can't blame other people for what I did and not stand of myself no as yeah it's up to me what I would do not then

Old 03-02-2022, 10:25 PM
Master
Well I can't believe it now I have made a Mark that I've almost lost 5 and a half stone I have I can't believe it I've got since 2021 if I lost it in 2020 I would have been the sensible there by 2021 but I've got another to lose 2 and half stone and more and that's it no my dying just ate and sensibly and hating a healthy balanced diet no more cakes or biscuits because I'm like a junkie on that stuff
I miss the cakes but I don't masturbate again I'm a Celeb iskitz I miss them biscuits but I don't miss the weight gain
Man I got told by one of the men in the funeral home nice and pretty that that made my day I'm keeping a vehicle off and make-up and nice hopefully I get more decent again which I love them Commons like most ladies do