Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-04-2022, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.
How do you personally connect with your guides?

I mostly do so through a psychic/medium, and it does make a lot of sense. But can I connect with them directly? I do feel their presence with me on a daily basis but I'd like to have conversations with them.

Hi Kays and anyone else interested (Crumbz this may help you too) - I help people to connect to their guides all the time. However, it is definitely something that you can do without another person's help. Your guides are your guides, they are here to help you. When they filter through a psychic/medium they could just as well be talking to you.

Start with noticing your quiet nudges and thoughts, that is them talking to you, once you notice these quiet nudges ask them for signs small stuff coins, feathers. Then ask them questions and look around and within your life for the answers. This is the first step in bringing in the connection...

Old 13-04-2022, 02:05 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Start with noticing your quiet nudges and thoughts, that is them talking to you, once you notice these quiet nudges ask them for signs small stuff coins, feathers. Then ask them questions and look around and within your life for the answers. This is the first step in bringing in the connection...

Thank you Akira and CollinsDavidson for your guidance. I shall try this out :) I never thought to ask for signs before, I guess I was too busy doubting myself and wondering if I'm asking the questions and answering it myself. I shall take baby steps in this and see how this works out :)
Old 13-04-2022, 07:04 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
For myself i only have to think of him and he is there this has always been the case for myself.
Ill have to try that,I have wanted to talk to him.......

Thank you!!
Old 17-04-2022, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by crumbz
Thank you Akira and CollinsDavidson for your guidance. I shall try this out :) I never thought to ask for signs before, I guess I was too busy doubting myself and wondering if I'm asking the questions and answering it myself. I shall take baby steps in this and see how this works out :)

You're welcome - baby steps works wonders, by the way signs are signs whether or not you're answering them
Old 20-04-2022, 12:44 AM
Seeker

I am also interested in personally meeting my guides, whether it's the right time or not is another matter. I've asked for help and received it. I ask questions and get some answers whether it be a repeating song or a thought in my head as the answer, it's what I usually need to hear, then proven to be correct by events that follow. As my yearning increases for a meeting I'm sure it will happen. Dont think we can rush these things.
Old 23-04-2022, 11:32 AM
Experiencer
In my experience, any "system" you set up in order to communicate with your guides should work fine. They're not picky. "Signs" works, and is a great starting point, but I'd encourage you to "simplify" things as you get the hang of it. Ultimately it's nicest (and most convenient) if you can just talk to them. That too will be different for everyone, but it will come in time as you get comfortable with your connection to them. And remember - you can change the "method" any time you want, even temporarily. They don't care about that. They care about you.
Old 21-05-2022, 06:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, you can connect with the angels