Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-01-2023, 12:39 PM
Pathfinder

Has this happened to you?

My Ex has grown (Spiritually) and now he's matching me in Frequency in the dreams. It is at the same hours when Spirit visits around 2-3 am. I'm happy he's happy.He use to stay away before. We were not in the same place. Before I use to hold a grudge. I was negative before, about us. He was negative too, not how I was, no dreams then. Now in reality he's positive, I'm positive, it comes off this way in the dreams, his waked self and his subconscious.
I wonder if this has happened to someone else?To have someone change like that to then make a new entrance?

Last edited by energy4ever : 06-01-2023 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:39 PM
Master
I think dreams are a way to say our souls are in touch, be it in the astral world or alternate universe and worlds.. dreams are a way of saying that they see us.. see into our soul .. frequently visiting just means your growing closer on the plan you created with your higher self.. it be hard to retaliate with dreams not going to plan but it all counts in getting to know one another!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)