Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-12-2022, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue

Her husband was disgusted and he let it be known to her.
Needless to say, that marriage broke up and I am now married to him !!!!
Now, THAT'S funny!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-12-2022, 09:13 PM
Master

LOL.... Yes, she wasn't laughing when he left her !!! Stupid ignorant woman. That was over 20 years ago and she's still single !
I wonder why !!!!!
Old 08-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Knower

I don't require close friends anymore. I've moved so much in my life. I would develop friendships and then move.

Then I had my hermit era. Not sure what was happening internally, but I seldom went out and had no friends for about 10 or 12 years. Gradually I became social again. By accident, actually. Just a group of women who met weekly at a coffee shop/thrift store. That soured as well after another 8 or 9 years. Two spun off into their own (superior) world. I could sense their negative vibes. I exposed one of them. Then left and never went back.

Currently I have several social friends. None that close. Again, happenchance. We just gravitated towards each other at the same coffee shop/thrift shop after seeing one another on numerous occasions. We remain "friends" but don't visit one another outside of this same venue. We do call one another. All three of us are in poor health. I think that binds us more than anything now. Concern for one another.
Old 08-12-2022, 04:59 PM
Master
Quote:
True friends will stay by your side through thick and thin.
My son and his best friend have been life long friends since being infants.
Several decades . But in general they are in-seperable......

This reminds me of my oldest grandson Nick. His best friend in the whole world (well...besides his younger brother) is a girl his age named Camille.

Him and Camille met in school in kindergarten....maybe 5 years old. Camille was a little bity petite girl with dark hair and eyes.

Nick has always been very protective of her and when boys were picking on her in the 4th grade. Well, lets just say that word got around school pretty quick that a really good way to get beat up was to get caught picking on Camille!

Flash forward 10 years and they are both 15 years old now. Camille has blossomed into quite a beautiful young woman and Nick is 5'7" and a strapping and muscular 185 lb. young man.

This past summer Nick, Camille and a bunch from school had gone to the beach and then stopped at a beachside grill for lunch.

As they were walking out a drunk middle aged guy stuck his hand down the back of Camille's bikini bottom and got himself a handful of "girl parts".

Nick who had been following behind talking to friends saw it happen and rushed the guy, slamming him against the wall and throwing him to the ground and punching him repeatedly in the face.

The restaurant management called police and when they arrived a few minutes later the guy was arrested for assaulting Camille (at 15, she's still considered a minor so I'd say the perp is in deep trouble!)

I will have to say that I'm quite proud of Nick as I've taught him and his younger brother that they have a responsibility to look after the safety of the girls in there life.

On another note.....my wife and I have recently come to believe that Nick and Camille are getting together privately and....how should
I say it?............ Enjoying "naked cuddle time together'

Oh man....these kids are growing up!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 08-12-2022, 05:21 PM
Master

CATTEMS ... I've never really had lots of friends . It didn't help that as soon as I left school we moved away, so it was difficult at 16 to make new friends in a big city , and I am extremely introverted and have terrible social anxiety . The few friends i bonded with were through work eventually . But then I moved away and havnt seen them in person since . We do of course keep in touch all the time , but we too are all poorly with various health issues now , so meetings and visits are not possible for any of us really ....
Old 08-12-2022, 05:24 PM
Master

LUCKY 1.... Awww... Sounds like you might have the ultimate love story going on there !! Bless them.
Old 08-12-2022, 08:37 PM
Administrator
One of my friends tells Everyone that we were womb mates as both our families were friends and But there is only three weeks between us being born.
I have got a few good friends.
But we have always got each others backs no matter what.

Namaste
Old 09-12-2022, 04:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
One of my friends tells Everyone that we were womb mates as both our families were friends and But there is only three weeks between us being born.
I have got a few good friends.
But we have always got each others backs no matter what.

Namaste
.... ABSOLUTELY Native ....
A true friend will always have your back..... They would never ever stab you in it .....
Old 09-12-2022, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
LUCKY 1.... Awww... Sounds like you might have the ultimate love story going on there !! Bless them.

Thank you!
They are both fine young people and interestingly....both are Libra's and born just 12 days apart!

At 15 years old Camille already has it in her head that she wants to get a masters degree in accounting and be a CPA.

Nick is not sure exactly what he wants to do but is leaning towards being involved in video production and marketing. (mostly Nick wants to hunt and fish and go to the beach if you ask me!...LOL!)

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 09-12-2022, 06:05 PM
Master

Hi Lucky .... Awwwww....they sound so sweet . Young Love . I hope they are allowed to develop as I wasn't with my young love at that age !!!! Both libras .... Will balance each other out both being the scales of justice ...
Sounds like they both have their heads screwed on right .
My youngest son is a self employed video editor and has contracts in America !