Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-11-2022, 02:55 PM
Master
Bunny Is heaven a personal experience or worldly?

As the title suggests; is heaven something that we experience at a personal level ie its individual to each of us or is heaven collective?

Is heaven the same heaven we all experience or is it individual experiences that help shape it through our reincarnation??

Do we experience heaven every time we die?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-12-2022, 04:51 PM
Master

Based on the available literature, it depends what level of heaven you are asking about.

There are apparently the various heavens of the various religions, created in the astral realms by the thoughts and beliefs of millions of followers. So Catholics go to the Catholic idea of heaven, Protestants go to their heaven, and the same for Muslims, Jews, Hindus, etc. These heavens are a shared consensual reality for those who go there.

These heavens are not especially high in the astral planes but they satisfy their inhabitants for a while. They died with certain beliefs and they find themselves in an environment where those beliefs are made manifest, surrounded by others who share their beliefs. And these beliefs are reinforced by the absence of anyone with different beliefs.

But eventually they might get a bit bored and wonder what else there might be. And they might be led to explore higher astral realms and eventually beyond, which is closer to a true state of heaven.

And those who are not religious will find themselves in whichever astral realm is appropriate for them, bypassing the various religious heavens.

So heaven is not a totally subjective experience. The various levels of heaven are objective realities shared with others, but where we might find ourselves is determined by our personal beliefs and understanding.

This is according to the literature on the subject. The reality could be quite different.

Peace
Old 01-12-2022, 05:45 PM
Experiencer

We should ask what the word 'heaven' means to the individual. Let's assume, though, what's meant is existence before and after life in the physical world. The answers to the points/questions (in the order they're made) would then go as follows:

yes - Without exception everything we experience happens at a personal level but we may have experiences very similar to those of others.

yes, no

Based on my assumed meaning of 'heaven'. Yes and individual experiences will temper how we experience it - but not how we shape it other than locally for ourselves. For example one might build a personal home and fashion a beautiful garden but the existence of each is constrained by our dedication/desire in maintaining their existence.
Old 12-02-2023, 08:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
As the title suggests; is heaven something that we experience at a personal level ie its individual to each of us or is heaven collective?

Is heaven the same heaven we all experience or is it individual experiences that help shape it through our reincarnation??

Do we experience heaven every time we die?

Its interesting to note that only a thousand years or so ago the word "heaven" was used to describe ANYTHING above the clouds. The stars are in the heavens, the moon is in the heavens, the gods come from the heavens etc... At that time the words like outer space, galaxy didn't even exist. At what point was the word changed to be a special place to go when you die if you follow the rules?
Old 12-02-2023, 11:15 PM
Administrator
Hello

I feel it comes down to what an individual feels is Heaven as often we refer to Heaven on Earth.

Do we all go there I do not feel so nor too do I feel there is a pit of fire we call Hell that exists. As a Medium if I ever opened a door that was fire I would not want to ever do the work I do in this life again.

To me its the Universal Divine that Universe Plane that is everything and anything held within it.

What we experience in death at times I feel is a refection of what we did in life. Some do not cross over as business is not done or they choose not to go. There is no forcing the issue.

Lynn