Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-11-2022, 03:19 PM
Knower

Can we depend on Universe/angels to guide our love?

Hi Friends,

I have a query to ask you all.

Can we request to the Universe/guardian angels to guide/bring our love partner (soulmate) towards us?

I am in my mid-thirties and have never been in a love relationship before.

I have tried dating but I always end up meeting the wrong date-partners who will end up leaving me.

It has reached to a point that I want to stop reaching out to meet dates from now on.

I feel that if I request to the Universe/guardian angels, they will help to bring the love partner that I deserve (soulmate) to me.

After all, don't They know what is the best for me?

Many people used to say that they met their love partner coincidentally and randomly.

I wish the Universe/guardian angels will help me the way They helped those people too.

What are your views about my approach of praying to the Universe/guardian angels to guide love to my life? Is it a reasonable one?

Thank you.
Old 26-11-2022, 05:22 PM
Master

I’ve come to believe that no one can make you happy, you can only make yourself happy.

So i would suggest that you go out into the world and do what makes YOU happy such as joining clubs that you would enjoy or do a course at college that you would really get something out of or take up a hobby that you’ve been thinking of doing for sometime. By doing this, you will start feeling happy and that happiness will permeate thru your whole body and be very attractive to others.

This way you will attract the kind of man that has the same interests as you and sure beats hanging around pubs and clubs.

In my opinion a man can never make you happy and it’s irresponsible of us to put that kind of responsibility on another person.

Think of it a bit like you are enjoying and happy with your cake but when a partner comes along he just adds the icing to it.

I really wish you well.
Old 26-11-2022, 05:35 PM
Master

Sorry S.M if that sounds a bit blunt, but Ive come to that conclusion thru experience.

Another thing I would highly recommend that would make your dates go real smoothly is buying a book called The Rules and how to apply them by Ellen Fein. Believe me your dating life will change drastically.
Old 26-11-2022, 05:38 PM
Master

Sorry I’ve just realised the name of the book is called How to apply the Rules.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:01 PM
Master

It will not do any harm so ask the universe/angels etc to help you. I believe in the saying, God helps those who help themselves. I would still keep making an effort to try to meet someone. I know you have been doing that. I am not saying you are but make sure you do not come across as desperate. My cousin acted like she was desperate and the men stayed away.
Old 27-11-2022, 12:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
I feel that if I request to the Universe/guardian angels, they will help to bring the love partner that I deserve (soulmate) to me.

After all, don't They know what is the best for me?
You attract what is a vibrational match for you. If you don't like what you get you have to work on yourself, personal growth & issues, so you shift your vibration.

The Angels may know best, but if you aren't a match then what you meet is the best at that point in time. Let's put it in rather simple and somewhat daft example: if you're looking for a 100% quality partner but you are 30% quality you aren't a match for what you are looking for. You'd have to become 100% quality as a partner yourself OR accept a matching 30% quality partner.

Then there's the next thing: the Angels may know but they can only guide, not interfere. You have to ask as you have Freedom of Choice and no Lightbeing can interfere with that.
And when you ask the other paragraph goes again: you have to be a match for what you want.

If it worked the way you're asking/thinking you'd be giving your power away and it'd mean the Angels interfere with Freedom of Choice & Will which is not allowed. In essence it does work that you ask and it is given. But if you cannot let it in because you're on a different vibrational level you will still not meet this person. You'd walk right past them without noticing them, or they you.
The Angels cannot make you see them and vice versa. Making that happen is your part to do...

As such dating is the best free therapy there is as the ones that show up for you are a direct reflection of your own vibration. So they mirror what you could/should work on if you want something different.
Start seeing it that way, with a certain level of curiosity and not with the thought "I'm going to meet my life partner today!" That shift in thinking and removal of expectation will make it a lot easier and more fun to date as you don't get disappointed anymore.
I always think, "I'm going to have a cup of coffee and a chat with a new person." Nothing more, nothing less. Before I was thinking & expecting more along the vein of "This afternoon I'm going to meet the one!"
If it then doesn't work out you're going to be horribly disappointed and discouraged to give it another whirl.
Small shift in mindset makes a world of difference!
Old 27-11-2022, 03:10 PM
Master
I think it will help although surrendering to it is the best option- we’ve got many travels until we can met the one lots of karma from desiring when coming into this world… we all want what’s best for our self’s and sometimes that’s desiring a life without pain ect but these things are there to teach us, including the pain of not meeting the one..

Being happy with your self will first allow you to not want and end your suffering.. when we want we just cause more turmoil because we are forever manifesting and sometimes that takes years..

Just being and accepting the moments for what they are will bring on your fate far quicker once we’ve learned everything there is to learn including reuniting with loved ones ect

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 27-11-2022, 06:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Can we request to the Universe/guardian angels to guide/bring our love partner (soulmate) towards us? ... I have tried dating but I always end up meeting the wrong date-partners who will end up leaving me.
If there is a pattern in your life of date-partners leaving you then you might want to investigate where this pattern comes from. Such patterns often reflect something within ourselves which needs to be resolved.

For example, when you were growing up did family members leave you? Do you have a subconscious expectation that people will leave you? Do you subconsciously assume that you will be left and so you behave in ways to make this happen?

You may say that this is not the case, but if your date-partners always leave you then this suggests that there is something you need to examine within yourself.

As for asking the Universe to bring your soul-mate into your life, trust that if someone is destined to share your life then it will happen when the time is right. Put out the intention and then let it go. Holding on to our desire for something can be an obstacle to manifestation. Then rest in a state of trust rather than a state of need.

Peace
Old 04-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Ascender

In essence, that is what happens, yes. They are a mechanism of the Universe to bring us what we are creating through thinking about. So you think thoughts about love, having a partner etc, and then they respond to these by guiding you.

If you’re struggling though, I feel that there is a belief in you which is blocking the meaningful relationships. You say that you always attract people who then leave you, and this is a reflection of a belief you have.

Do you believe that you’re unloveable? Or not good enough? Or did you get abandoned when you were a child? Or were you unloved by your parents and family? Some things to think about there.

If it’s something on your part (such as feeling inadequate) then you can remedy this with a new thought about yourself. For instance, I AM TRULY GOOD ENOUGH, I LOVE AND APPROVE OF MYSELF for instance.

If it’s a reaction to something when you were younger (such as being abandoned) then you can also remedy this through forgiving the person who abandoned you. Affirm I FORGIVE YOU AND HEAL MY BLOCKS.

Either of those can be a block to love, we have to find out what is it in ourselves, which is blocking the love, then work on healing that block. Ask your spirit guides to help you and show you what that block is.
Old 04-12-2022, 10:15 AM
Ascender

In essence, that is what happens, yes. They are a mechanism of the Universe to bring us what we are creating through thinking about. So you think thoughts about love, having a partner etc, and then they respond to these by guiding you.

If you’re struggling though, I feel that there is a belief in you which is blocking the meaningful relationships. You say that you always attract people who then leave you, and this is a reflection of a belief you have.

Do you believe that you’re unloveable? Or not good enough? Or did you get abandoned when you were a child? Or were you unloved by your parents and family? Some things to think about there.

If it’s something on your part (such as feeling inadequate) then you can remedy this with a new thought about yourself. For instance, I AM TRULY GOOD ENOUGH, I LOVE AND APPROVE OF MYSELF for instance.

If it’s a reaction to something when you were younger (such as being abandoned) then you can also remedy this through forgiving the person who abandoned you. Affirm I FORGIVE YOU AND HEAL MY BLOCKS.

Either of those can be a block to love, we have to find out what is it in ourselves, which is blocking the love, then work on healing that block. Ask your spirit guides to help you and show you what that block is.