Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2021, 02:28 PM
Master

grape juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
INTERESTING POINTS!

Since the beginning of the Temperance movement, many Christian Churches have made the claim that the alcohol mentioned in the Bible was grape juice.
I think this is correct view . People at times take misleading interpretation to justify something . I think this be researched further . In Hinduism also people say God take Somrasa (loosely translated to wine) . But if one knows sanskrit in-depth it merely meant nutritious drink like green tea / coffee / latte (as an example) ) people take now-a-days.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:37 PM
Master
INTERESTING!

If I can, I would like to mentioned that the Mormons would not drink coffee and it was based off a letter Joseph Smith Jr. wrote in which he mentioned coffee in a negative connotation.

I think the reason why 'things get changed' is very important. As has been mentioned, I find where it says in most Bibles that Mary, Mother of Jesus, was a virgin was based on a mis-translation and it can be shown that it was a mis-translation. Even so, virtually all of Christianity still goes along with that error.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-09-2021, 02:40 PM
Master

test

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I personally don't see life as a 'Test' but as an educational adventure...
Who decides if one has passed the 'Test' and do they get a reward ?

I think we get offended with the very word of test as an attack on our independence and we probably dont like it . But whether we believe it or not every moment we are tested by someone or other
- if student , test in exams
- if in relationships - tested by partners
- if in employment - tested and appraised by employers
- if travelling - tested by security establishment

So if see we are tested by other ordinary people day in day out and we have no option but to love it (of course in right spirit , manner and measure) .

In spirituality tests are only by self (in introspection) or God most of the times and acceptance of such tests is voluntary. Others can merely guess but can not pass judgement most of the times.
Old 22-09-2021, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn
Jesus is said to have performed was changing Water into Wine so obviously

There is no doubt that this is one of the fabricated and false legends attributed to this great prophet,
jesus
So if you believe the Miracle of Jesus turning water into wine is a fabricated legend is the Last Supper and the Passover Feast also fabricated, both involved the drinking of Wine..... There are many Verses in the Bible which mention the drinking of Wine in Celebrations and also as part of a meal. Jesus was at one time called a ' Drunkard ' by one of His critics therefore He must have been seen drinking Wine.
Old 22-09-2021, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH

EXCERPT

I think we get offended with the very word of test as an attack on our independence and we probably don't like it . But whether we believe it or not every moment we are tested by someone or other
- if student , test in exams
- if in relationships - tested by partners
- if in employment - tested and appraised by employers
- if travelling - tested by security establishment

To go along with your thought, our human bodies are constantly being 'tested' by bacteria and viruses. Our 'life' revolves around being tested.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-09-2021, 05:24 PM
eninn

Do not believe the Bible verses that aim to spread corruption by unknown writers whose goal is to destroy the message of the prophets and the message of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon them

We all know that alcohol is bad for health, and spoils the mind and liver, even if a little alcohol in each period does not guarantee the safety of your body
You will get addicted to alcohol
You will kill someone with your car.

Do you believe that one of the prophets encourages corruption in life?

The correct verses that forbid wine in the Bible are clear, so why leave them and go to the questionable verses?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Do not trust the Bible, which did not defend her
When the Jews accused her of obscenity with Joseph

Lady Maryam Bint Imran or Virgin Mary (Arabic: مريم Maryām), Mother of Jesus (Isa), is considered one of the most righteous women in the Islamic religion. She is mentioned more in the Qur'an than in the entire New Testament and is also the only woman mentioned by name in the Qur'an. According to the Qur'an, the Prophet Jesus (Isa)

miraculously born of the will of God without a father. His mother is considered a chaste and virtuous woman and is said to have been a virgin. The Qur'an clearly states that Jesus was the result of a virgin birth, but that neither Mary nor her son were divine. In the Qur'an, no other woman receives more attention than Mary, and the Qur'an says that Mary was chosen over all women:

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee – chosen thee above the women of all nations. {Quran, sura 3 (Al Imran), ayah 42[4]}

The “Holy Spirit” is Jibreel (peace be upon him).

Gabriel is one of the archangels, and he is the messenger who was sent to all the apostles.

Gabriel revealed the revelation from God to the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

The revelation from God is specific to Gabriel, peace be upon him; Gabriel sends revelation from God to all of God’s prophets.

So it is clear that Rooh al-Qudus here refers to Jibreel… No one suggests that Rooh al-Qudus means the life of Allaah; nor is this indicated by the wording and this phrase is never used in that sense.

Allaah commanded Jibreel to blow through the neck of Maryam’s garment, and this breath went down and by the will of Allaah entered her womb, so it became a soul that Allaah had created. Allaah has explained how He created ‘Eesaa (peace be upon him), as He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“And she who guarded her chastity [Virgin Maryam (Mary)], We breathed into (the sleeves of) her (shirt or garment) [through Our Rooh Jibreel (Gabriel)]” [al-Anbiya’ 21:91]
Then Allaah explains that the Rooh reached her womb, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And Maryam (Mary), the daughter of ‘Imraan who guarded her chastity. And We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Rooh [i.e. Jibreel (Gabriel)]”. [al-Tahreem 66:12]

The aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“(The angel) said: ‘I am only a messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son’” [Maryam 19:19] – indicates that the one who blew into her was Jibreel, who does not do anything except by the command of Allaah..
Old 22-09-2021, 05:51 PM
Master
@Eninn,
So you personally who follow Islam seem to think that you know the Bible more than Christans do, you say not to believe the Miracle of Jesus changing Water into Wine and expect Christians to believe you. I have mentioned the Passover Feast and the Last Supper which participants drank Wine, I presume you will say these are also fabricated stories. If I had 1 Pence for the times I've heard that the Koran is the only true Book I would be very rich.
The Bible for some Christians is the word of God as the Koran is the word of God for Muslims, to each their own but it's best if you don't disrespect it by saying it is fabricated in parts, the parts that don't fit in with Islam.....
Old 22-09-2021, 06:47 PM
eninn

Muslims respect the prophets and defend their honor and dignity, especially the Prophet Christ,
The prophets are innocent of spreading corruption on earth because they are the most honorable people and God's messengers on earth

You prefer and believe the parts of the Bible that say Jesus drank corrupting wine both in the Passover Feast and the Last Supper, and you believe the people who describe him as a drunkard

That's your business

The Qur’an is the final revelation that corrects the previous books and clarifies the correct parts in them that suit the interests of the people

The Qur’an forbids drinking alcohol, fornication, usury, gambling, drugs, and forbidden relationships, and calls for the worship of the One God, not idolatry or human worship.
Islam protects humanity from dangers that modern systems and other religions have failed to treat

Islam succeeded in solving these problems. Once a person embraces Islam, he refrains from these things that harm him and harm society

Therefore, Islam is worth studying now
Old 22-09-2021, 06:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn
Islam protects humanity from dangers that modern systems and other religions have failed to treat
As I mentioned previously, in the World I live in I personally don't see this... but we are all entitled to our views.
Old 22-09-2021, 07:04 PM
Master
Exclamation PARAPRAXIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The Bible for some Christians is the word of God as the Koran is the word of God for Muslims, to each their own but it's best if you don't disrespect it by saying it is fabricated in parts, the parts that don't fit in with Islam.....
Was "it's best if you don't disrespect it by saying it is fabricated in parts" a parapraxis?

Closed Thread