Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 08:47 AM
somoo

I mean the unsick liar
The ordinary liar who is aware of what he is doing and is wrong against himself and society
This is what the Qur'an indicated.

The research included ordinary liars and also included patients with anomalies to lead to lying
The research included different samples

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

(unbeliever, of course) is a liar and a sinner."

The intended meaning , those who invent lies are only those who do not believe in God and His signs. And they are the ones who lied in their statement about the prophets, despite God’s support for the prophets with miracles that indicate their truthfulness in their time, but these non-believers lied and made mistakes against God and His Messengers.

Of course, there are liars who are mistaken in every religion. We ask God for guidance
for them,
but a Muslim who is committed to his religion and respects the words of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, does not lie.

Example

The prophet Moses had several miracles, Moses' wand turned into a serpent
By order of God

By command of God Likewise, the Prophet Jesus even had the power Revive the Dead in order to establish his legitimacy before the Jews who would ultimately condemn him to death. Nevertheless, his miracles were undeniable by their nature, and it was only the stubbornness and arrogance of the people to whom he was sent .

However, the Jews refused to believe him and tried to kill him

The miracles of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, are many, scientific and a gift from God, and the greatest miracle is the Qur’an, which has not changed for 1400 years, and which contains many miracles, the unbelievers witnessed, yet they lied and erred for their denial of the truth.

Likewise, anyone who sees the truth and denies it blame himself
Death waits for no one.

ا الذي يجعل الإسلام مختلفا عن الديانات الاخرى ؟ - شمسي ركن المتحدثين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lgKS3pkhCI

شمسي يشرح الإسلام لشاب غير مسلم ليعلن إسلامه بعدها - ركن المتحدثين ( هايد بارك - لندن )
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nr54_jNHRQ[/URL

Last edited by Native spirit : 11-09-2021 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-09-2021, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by somoo
*This first youtube is interesting at 17:53 cuz it shows what the street Muslum, speaking to a group, ''thinks or believes''...
mainly about God's anger....only loving those that deserve it ! Whoa.
So opposite of 'other beliefs' or religions. (Also, opposite of my personal experience of God -not from books).
He is, thus, exposing Islam as another fear-based religion.) Sorry, somoo.

*Second youtube, my take: I like this guy. :) He is very patient and sincere as a teacher.
You can feel his happy dedication serving what he believes...He believes in his mission.
Apart from anything else, I also like that he really would like people to understand there is a Creator...
(he tries, anyway, using simple logic).

*Jumping to the last youtube: Whoa, turn your volume down! Different guy shouting in a group, also gathered on a street or park. 2018, 12 minutes

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-09-2021, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote somoo,
"and the greatest miracle is the Qur’an, which has not changed for 1400 years"

There were many Versions that were destroyed by Uthman for some reason, if they were unchanged He wouldn't have destroyed them....
Old 11-09-2021, 12:08 PM
somoo

Your opinion on YouTube is your opinion only, not the opinion of the majority of those who watched the video
And this man you love is the same man in the first and second video!

In Islam, it is necessary to love and respect God and to fear disobeying God
Extreme fear of God gives man a feeling of despair from God's mercy
Laziness and disobedience to God just because you love Him is negligence against God

Therefore, the heart of a believer contains respect for God and his majesty, and between hope in God’s mercy

In the Quran

“ Believers hope for His Mercy and fear His Wrath...” (al-Isra, 57).

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Some people say my experience with God is something that belongs to him
Some say the Holy Spirit lives in me,
the truth, this is an *deleted*

Your book taught adultery, incest, drinking wine, usury, and killing the innocent

"love your enemies"?
This is a lie and you know it

The Christians started attacking Islam from the First Crusade, and have not stopped. The Pope *Deleted* would not tolerate any competition, Christianity was losing ground, hence the relentless continuation of the crusades.

Here are the “10 commandments of biblical Jihad” that the Eternal - JESUS of the N.T.

- laid in his infinite Love:1) Prepare for war!2) Cursed be he who takes his sword away from the Carnaaaaaaaaage!3) Slay the enemy to the last: "Kill them wherever you find them"!4) Do not spare women, old people, oxen, sheep and donkeys!5) But take the Loot from time to time ...6) Rape the little girls of enemies!7) Don't forget to burn the city down after that!8) The javelin verse!9) The verse of the stone!10) The verse of the ax, the harrows, the saws!

where is Love?
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The original copy of the Qur’an was witnessed by hundreds of companions, because they wrote this copy, like some of them, from the mouth of the Prophet while he was alive

But some of the Companions also wrote the Qur’an, but he wrote his opinion and comments on the sidelines of the paper,
so Caliph Uthman burned it so that people would not believe that the writer’s opinion was the Qur’an.
1,500-year-old Quran manuscript may be oldest known copy

Recently radiocarbon dated copy of the 7th century Quran at the University of Birmingham.A 1,500-year-old parchment may be one of the oldest known copies of the Qur'an, possibly dating back to a time that straddled the life of the Prophet Muhammad, according to researchers who recently dated the fragments of the manuscript.

The text was radiocarbon dated, which measured the age of organic materials from the find. Researchers at the University of Birmingham, UK, found that the sheets of parchment dated back to AD 568 and AD 645.
Susan Worrall, director of special collections at the University of Birmingham, said in a statement.
"Radiocarbon dating has delivered an exciting result, which contributes significantly to our understanding of the first written copies of the Quran",

The Prophet Muhammad is said to have lived between AD 570 and 632 and, according to Muslim tradition, he received the revelations that make up the Quran between AD 610 and 632.These sheets date back to the end of the 6th or the beginning of the 7th century. They were discovered in the library of the University of Birmingham where they had been kept for almost 100 years without anyone suspecting their age.

Oldest version of the Quran at the University of Birmingham - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUSLHTqYWmE

شمسي يشرح الإسلام لشاب غير مسلم ليعلن إسلامه بعدها - ركن المتحدثين ( هايد بارك - لندن )

Last edited by Native spirit : 11-09-2021 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Rude, opinion and not true
Old 11-09-2021, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Your opinion on YouTube is your opinion only, not the opinion of the majority of those who watched the video
And this man you love is the same man in the first and second video!
Um, I know all the above, somoo. That is why I said, 'Different guy'.
'My take", is another way of saying My opinion.
I only liked the guy...never said loved.
And I'm not a Christian. Re 'Your book."

Where is this from below?
I don't know what ''biblical Jihad is." Thanks
"Here are the “10 commandments of biblical Jihad” that the Eternal - JESUS of the N.T.
- laid in his infinite Love:1) Prepare for war!2) Cursed be he who takes his sword away from the Carnaaaaaaaaage!3) Slay the enemy to the last: "Kill them wherever you find them"!4) Do not spare women, old people, oxen, sheep and donkeys!5) But take the Loot from time to time ...6) Rape the little girls of enemies!7) Don't forget to burn the city down after that!8) The javelin verse!9) The verse of the stone!10) The verse of the ax, the harrows, the saws!"

And what I deleted I would have if anyone said that about Islamic beliefs. Not personal.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-09-2021, 02:43 PM
Master
@somoo.
It's a Historical fact that there are different versions of the Koran and it’s for this reason that Muslims are divided....
Old 11-09-2021, 04:53 PM
somoo

Islam does not kill innocents, but allows fighting only when defending oneself, even in war, there are rules that Muslims abide by

Do not kill children, women and the elderly, do not demolish houses of worship for others, do not cut down trees, and do not kill animals.

On the contrary, the Bible, all of this is permitted in it until now and is implemented in practice now.

امريكي مسيحي يدافع عن الاسلام - American Christian defends Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX1bqsi1Hnk
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
There is only one copy of the Qur’an in Islam. If you go to America, China, India, Egypt, any country in the world, you will find all Muslims reading the same Qur’an with the letter.

And the word and I challenge you if you find any Muslim who reads another words

But in the Bible, we find Christians divided
When we compare the Gospels of Mark, Matthew, and Luke together, and compare them to each other, we will notice that the events and speeches are modified as we go from one gospel to another
أين هو القرآن الأصلي؟ منصور في حوار مع زائر

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXozM3zHlag
Old 11-09-2021, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Islam does not kill innocents.
Do not kill children, women and the elderly, do not demolish houses of worship for others, do not cut down trees, and do not kill animals.
Well I'm sorry to inform you, somoo, in the
World I live in they most certainly do

Quote somoo "But in the Bible, we find Christians divided"

Sunni and Shia come to mind..
Old 11-09-2021, 05:22 PM
Master

lying and sinning forelock

Quote:
Although the
the forelock area, which is responsible for leadership, creativity and decisions,and good actions
but
scientists found that the forelock area or the so-called prefrontal cortex of the brain, which is located behind the forehead, is responsible for mistakes made by humans that may lead to crime.
As the brain is around forelock area , all things good or bad are happening there in the brain.
So could not exactly co-relate. Probably meaning gets more lost in translation many times. Never mind I respect Quran even without understanding this point.

PS - I found this link which provides some background of it .http://navedz.com/quranic-miracle-the-forelock/ and explains broadly on the same lines you explained.
Old 11-09-2021, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Islam does not kill innocents.
Do not kill children, women and the elderly, do not demolish houses of worship for others,
do not cut down trees, and do not kill animals.
Quote:
Well I'm sorry to inform you, somoo, in the
World I live in they most certainly do...
I second that!
I'm sorry that that is being said 20 years to the day of the attack on America's World Trade Towers.

Care to explain? I'll give you that.

Please note: This is the Islam section ...not the ''Put down the Bible and Christian Section''.

Closed Thread