Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-03-2023, 02:25 AM
Seeker

I've discovered many of my past lives, through Readings from different people, journeying, meditation and most importantly my higher self, guides and angels, whom I talk to and consult constantly, it's so much fun.

I have discovered I was first a Pleiadean, a star seed that incarnated for my first experience here in Lumeria, as a High Elf that lived a very long time, sacrificing his immortal life for the greater good of all. Then Alantis and lost into history from there to many other Timelines and events. I have seen many different flashes of imagery and meaning from lots of stages of history through their eyes. in fact, this is how I have healed several trauma trapped events from these lives that were still affecting me now, including dissolving Karma they caused lots of energetic Blockages, but this reduced the chronic pain in my hips and lower back by 70 -80% and means I can sleep and sit comfortably again among other things.

I have had vivid visions of moments in these lives. I will be going into this more when I'm allowed to start a thread of my own....lol

The most important help I've received with this has been from my higher self who is patiently waiting for me with the ascended masters which is where our final destination is. My soul has experienced all of these lifetimes and has a wealth of knowledge.

Good hints of your Past Lives are things you're attracted too naturally or things you have Talents for or are really good at, it's probably not the first time you've done these things...lol
I have discovered 20 or more Lifetimes so far in many different timelines its very exciting and can be mind blowing sometimes.

I do know that this is the first Lifetime in 75 past Lives that I've even been spiritually aware enough to know this, lost in the victim/perpetrator cycle which I have healed now.
Old 27-04-2023, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe reincarnation happens every 2000 years... it would take too long to explain why! ;)
Old 27-04-2023, 07:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
... How long has society been reincarnated? ...

I believe that the time experienced in the physical-reality (the clock-time, the historical-time) is unrelated to the time experienced in the non-physical. This is analogous to the time you experience in a video-game you play, a movie you watch, a book you read, ... as compared to the clock-time.

From this perspective, whatever incarnates as "you", can decide to incarnate in any point of the historical-time, as it fits its purpose to incarnate. This means that one can incarnate in 2000 AD, then in 10,000 BC, ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-04-2023, 11:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_Adam
I believe reincarnation happens every 2000 years... it would take too long to explain why! ;)

I think it would be great to get 1900 years in the astral world after one earth life.
Old 30-04-2023, 03:06 AM
Knower
they have found evidence of human homo sapien sapien foot prints in a clean dig in a cave in californium believed to be over a million years old. I mean this is old by archeologist Micheal Cremo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-TK...galithomaniaUK
Old 30-04-2023, 03:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Since the beginning of the planet. Animals also reincarnate.
According to Sri Ramana Maharshi, his cow Lakshmi reincarnated from a women who used to take care of him when he spent years meditating on the side of Arunachala Hill
Old 12-06-2023, 03:56 PM
Knower

People have been reincarnating since there are people of the Homosexual Sexual Temperament. Considering how homosexuality is present in chimpanzees, dogs, lions, deers, cows, horses, and many other social animals (and even non-social animals like bears and tigers), that's a very long time ago, so you can call "since the dawn of man".
Old 14-06-2023, 08:30 AM
Master
There have been many societies on this planet since the dawn of time.
At this point, the cycle of incarnation began on this planet.
This goes back many one hundred thousand years.