Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-12-2022, 10:46 PM
Newbie ;)

How To Make This Awakening Easier?

I had some sort of a spiritual awakening two years ago just before I was sentenced to a year in prison and since then it hasn't been easy at all, at the time I was a heavy amphetamine abuser that was staying awake for six days at a time with a toxic boyfriend who was enabling my drug habit. Since I was a small child I was always psychic but two years ago I was experiencing again the things I experienced when I was six years old; But now twenty two years old I was seeing spirits, my intuition was so strong I was planning things that would happen before they happened, my telepathy was very strong again and my inner peace was feeling strong again too.

Since then I have quit drugs and partying and I am currently trying to find myself close with God but the whole ordeal is very difficult, I am severely difficult where I am staying in bed (the whole year) I haven't gone out hardly and I've seen probably friends five times this whole year and each time I have rushed home to sink in bed and hide from the evil of the world.

I recently had some professionals out to the house as I had a poltergeist in the house throwing stuff about and whispering in mine and my mothers ear in bed and it's just been a really difficult year, I was very close to suicide.

How can I make this awakening easier? It is really hard being this open to the truth of the world.

I love you all, any comments is much appreciated.
Old 13-12-2022, 10:55 PM
Pathfinder
Hi alfreade!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a difficult time.
I've been having an awakening too.
Don't expect too much of yourself at once.
Try to develop a positive frame of mind.
You may find the guided meditation video's and positive affirmation video's on youtube helpful?
If you've been around drink and drugs it's almost certain that you've let in negative entities,
so you may want to consult a Soul Centre Healing Hypnotherapist to rid yourself of them.
I sincerely hope things get better for you.

Last edited by thecatsmeow : 14-12-2022 at 10:16 AM.
Old 14-12-2022, 09:24 AM
Master

Realfreade

Omg I really really feel touched by your story and I have a very good idea of how you feel as my son went thru a very similar thing but didn’t go to prison thank god.

As catsmeow said and I know for a fact, that negative energies DEFINITELY hang around people who have been involved with drugs. A psychic explained to me that when a drug addict dies n they don’t realise it they become earthbound and just keep looking for addicts so they can move in and get the hit they need from them. But the good news is that you CAN get rid of them. Also because you are clean now it will make it a lot easier.

I would suggest that you give your room a complete clean out, open the windows and let the air clear the room. Then get a sage stick and smudge the room. You will have a better nights sleep that way.

Also surround yourself with the white divine or Christ light. Imagine a bubble of light around you. Believe me this DOES work. Then ask your guides to come close and protect you from any negative energies.

You could find your nearest Spiritual church and go and talk to a medium there who would probably give you some very good advice. They really did help me understand just what was happening.

You are not alone. There are thousands of people around the world who have gone thru this and one of the main reasons is because drugs are so prevalent in our society today.

Try and push yourself to go to the beach for at least an hour. The negative ions will do your body the world of good.

I hope this is helpful.
Old 15-12-2022, 03:40 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfreade
How can I make this awakening easier? It is really hard being this open to the truth of the world.

Hi Alfreade,

Get a lot of rest. Be patient with yourself. You are learning, you are learning, you are learning.

I recommend a book called I am the Word by Paul Selig. This book will help you get centered and grounded.

There is nothing wrong with staying home and getting in touch with what you are feeling. Sit with it. Feel it with acceptance, and know that Source energy is always present. Always. Spend a few minutes every day trying to tune in to that source energy. It is the higher one. Higher than the other energies you sense. When you tune in to that higher presence, the others will fade away.

Don't give up! Stay with it and you will find your way!

z