Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 28-02-2022, 04:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaroga
I'm not asking literal children I'm asking people who call them self "indigo children" and I hope your being sarcastic here because the thread that this post is on is called "Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children
A section for discussions about Indigo, Crystal & Star Children"

You had written "These are questions for “Indigo” and “Star” children." I responded to your opening sentence. I don't do sarcasm about serious issues. I'm very protective where children are concerned.

I'm guessing what you meant was "These are questions for those who were “Indigo” and “Star” children." If so then I understand what you were asking.
Old 28-02-2022, 04:10 AM
Master
Some..... still are Indigo and Star children.

This whole Forum is devoted to them and Crystal children.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-02-2022, 04:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Some still are Indigo and Star children.
So they didn't ever mature into adulthood and will remain children their whole lives?
Old 28-02-2022, 04:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
This whole Forum is devoted to them and Crystal children.
correct - It's there in the forum title and was not disputed.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
So they didn't ever mature into adulthood and will remain children their whole lives?
Since everything is eternal and infinite. Yes. You too will forever be a child. The aspect of your child self is always there for you even as you become more and expand your relationship regarding this and any and all things that may matter to you as is always purely held, the knowing of it, by your Source. Eternally, as all things are.

Whatever you focus upon you get more of. But how you feel emotionally as you think about these things is really what points out the relativity of your thought and that of Source, and what you will thus allow yourself to realise regarding it. For what? For the joy of the eternal journey of your eternal ever expansion.

When you think about your childhood, or that of another, or think about anything, and feel an emotion, you can gage the moreness or lessness of alignment or misalignment of your thought and that of your Source. And feel your way to the realisation that you thus always seek. And that is eternally unconditionally lovingly offered to you by your Source.

Since all are extensions of Source, the perspective of other people are not important. Your perspective is important. And so you have your perspective of that of other people. But your emotions do not reflect the perspective of other people, but rather the relativity between your perspective of the perspective of other people and that of your and thus of all their Source.

There is never a point where you cannot realise a better feeling perspective. Because you are an eternal being after all. And you are ment to enjoy it all, after all. And you are always able to do so, as you think and feel, think and feel.
Old 28-02-2023, 09:45 PM
Seeker

Most don't know. Be very careful revealing yourself.