Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystfied
A couple of years ago my husband was rushed to the hospital and underwent life saving surgery,which didn't go well to say the least ,he came out being hooked up to machinery to keep him breathing,and was in a coma and not expected to make it through the night.

After a week and no change and none expected the Dr's wanted to disconnect all the machines as they were convinced there was no hope
So all the family came home and said their goodbyes and I was the last one in the room and asked the nurse if she would move the tubing to the side so I could give my husband one final kiss and hug .I told him how much I loved him Thanked him for our years together and laid my head on his chest and put my arms around him for one final hug and low and behold within a few minutes up came his arms and he put them around me...I thought the nurse was going to pass out and myself also..his heart rate increased,and his blood pressure came up....
Needless to say I didn't let them turn off the machines and after a six month stay in hospital I brought him home,and yes he's still here with me ,not in the best of shape but he's still here...And I feel blessed with everyday we may have as I know there numbered
Was it Divine Intervention your darn right it was...

And playing softly in the background was a song by Diamond Rio...One More Day...

OMG!! UNBELIEVABLE!

I soooo love these amazing miracles....thank you Divine Father
Old 14-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Mystfied

He is fondly called The "Miracle" Boy at our local Hospital..
Old 14-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
A couple of years ago my husband was rushed to the hospital and underwent life saving surgery,which didn't go well to say the least ,he came out being hooked up to machinery to keep him breathing,and was in a coma and not expected to make it through the night.

Needless to say I didn't let them turn off the machines and after a six month stay in hospital I brought him home,and yes he's still here with me ,not in the best of shape but he's still here...And I feel blessed with everyday we may have as I know there numbered

And playing softly in the background was a song by Diamond Rio...One More Day...
That certainly mananged to choke me up......................thanks for sharing.
James
Old 14-01-2011, 03:18 PM
blackfellawhitefella

many years ago , my german shephard (who died on our first night together in my new environment) reincarnated back in as a cat, so as she could continue her role.

energy and behaviour patterns were observably those of the same entity.

the cat would even harass me to take her for a walk :)
(which we did)

the cat would sit on the front fence , as the dog had at some of our previous homes , connecting with those walking past.

the cat , as a kitten , was initially picked up from the roadside , seemingly lost .... and given to me by she who ten years later became the mother of our children.
Old 15-01-2011, 12:59 AM
Ethereal2008

Quote:

After a week and no change and none expected the Dr's wanted to disconnect all the machines as they were convinced there was no hope
So all the family came home and said their goodbyes and I was the last one in the room and asked the nurse if she would move the tubing to the side so I could give my husband one final kiss and hug .I told him how much I loved him Thanked him for our years together and laid my head on his chest and put my arms around him for one final hug and low and behold within a few minutes up came his arms and he put them around me...I thought the nurse was going to pass out and myself also..his heart rate increased,and his blood pressure came up....

wow amazing...what a beautiful story.
Old 15-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Master
Mystfied.....a question please. Did hubby ever speak of anything unusual or odd happening while in his coma?

blackfellawhitefella....Thank you for your story. I believe this! See..I'm not sure about this. Could or should we class this as Divine Intervention? The reason I ask is because I have a similar story about my pets and I've often wondered where that fits in the scheme of things? Perhaps you or someone else might be able to offer suggestions here?
Old 15-01-2011, 04:59 AM
blackfellawhitefella

a harmony of synchronicity (meaningful experiences) unfolding from the ONE self healing entity is what i see.

fwtw.
my gig , is not to let little 'i' get in the way .... simple dimple
ie ... no little 'i' mind knowledge needed or sought
this is how i/I happily vibrate in two worlds.
(well , a little grumpily about this constriction :) ... but its impossible to be a brave from a distance ... so that means getting ones hands dirty here.)
Old 15-01-2011, 05:01 AM
blackfellawhitefella

ie ... in answer to your question

'divine intervention' is the normal way of things.
imo.
Old 15-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Mystfied

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Mystfied.....a question please. Did hubby ever speak of anything unusual or odd happening while in his coma?

blackfellawhitefella....Thank you for your story. I believe this! See..I'm not sure about this. Could or should we class this as Divine Intervention? The reason I ask is because I have a similar story about my pets and I've often wondered where that fits in the scheme of things? Perhaps you or someone else might be able to offer suggestions here?

Yes he did NightSpirit ,He saw his parents both who had passed spent sometime with them according to him and than they told him he had to come back as we needed him...I was utterly amazed at some of the things he told me as they have since happened...And this was all from a man who prior had no beliefs.
Old 15-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes he did NightSpirit ,He saw his parents both who had passed spent sometime with them according to him and than they told him he had to come back as we needed him...I was utterly amazed at some of the things he told me as they have since happened...And this was all from a man who prior had no beliefs.

I believe it Mystfied! The story I told here of my partner....same deal. His personality did a complete switch around. Not that I knew what he was like before, but we were discussing it today and he said he was a real pr*ck before this. You wouldn't know it now. He's very in tune, compassionate and extremely kind-hearted. Maybe that's why he had to come back....to balance out his past?

I've also seen this switch around from another close friend who went very close to death....only he was nice before it and is now all for himself.

I'm sure your husband is blown away by his experience