Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 20-06-2022, 07:06 AM
Knower
An important fact about pendulum dowsing

I see in this forum many misconceptions about pendulum dowsing. The greatest misconception is that some pendulums work for us and some dont. What is the fact ? If you ask your Higher Self for guidance, and it accepts your request, then NO pendulum on earth can prevent you from getting answers. People think they have to bond with their pendulum, but have you ever asked yourself the question as to WHO answers ? A rock, the subconscious mind or the Higher Power ? Because the pendulum is just like a rock. It cannot move by itself, as a rock has very little intelligence to guide anyone. So WHO EXACTLY moves the pendulum ? If you dont ask to be guided by the Higher Power then anything can influence the pendulum from a tricky spirit, to your own subconscious mind to anything else.

But if you ask the Higher Power for guidance, then you can almost be sure that it is the Higher Power who is answering the pendulum. Why almost sure ? Because if a powerful demon is influencing the pendulum, the Higher Self may choose not to block this demon from influencing the pendulum.

You need to really be connected to the Higher power, to be able to use the pendulum successfully. Otherwise you will get some right answers and some wrong answers.
Old 20-06-2022, 10:37 AM
This sounds like good advice. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-12-2022, 09:25 PM
Master
I I know I'm doing that might clockwise for yes anti-clockwise for no my pedalboard it gave me the same answers on my pendulum even on sugar and maybe even my own pendulum board and I've got the same answers but I did not use may be unsure and I got the same answers and married in case and people in the family are so-called friends goes in as well for me but never do the Pendulum has never me and give you answer anything now
I have got a strong connection with the Pendulum and without because every pendulum I have touched in my forefinger am I film I've got the same answers all the way through but a friend of mine who had a premonition of me MI5 got a stop being impatient because it will come to eventually and I know myself because my parents are the same thing my pendulum said the same thing

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔