Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-04-2022, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Question My Stick Figure Encounter. Have You Had A Fae Folk Encounter?

A few years ago I had an encounter with a Stick Figure creature. One night I was home alone on my back porch doing some research on a tablet getting ready to record a show as I am a podcaster. It is a covered porch and it was raining really hard but the wind was not blowing so I could sit out there without worrying about getting wet. After an hour or so I decided to head in. As I got up I looked out in my backyard and saw what I can only describe as a walking stick figure, go from behind my shed across a twenty foot section of open grass and then disappeared behind my neighbors tree next to the back of his garage. It was about three feet in height.

My backyard in about a quarter of an acre in size and I do not have a fence. The neighbor directly behind me always has a light on in his yard which backlit the figure as it moved across my yard.

The strangest part (as if seeing a three foot walking stick figure in my yard wasn't enough) was it seemed to have a bubble around it preventing the downpour from getting to the figure. Like a forcefield type shield. This shield completely encompassed the stick figure extending at least 6 inches out from the top of the head and then down around the body. I could see the rain bouncing off the top of it.

The whole encounter took only a few moments but I was able to look at it long enough to know that what I was seeing.

Over the years since I have read stories of others seeing stick figures but none described a protective field around it but none of the ones I found it was raining so it could have been there but just not observable.

I was going to attached a diagram drawing of the layout for reference but since I am new it wouldn't allow me.

Has anyone heard of anything similar?

Has anyone on here had a Fae Folk encounter? Can be an Elf, Gnome, Leprechaun, Pixie, Little People Of The Forest, Stick Figure or anything else that could be considered a Fae Folk. I am actually working on a film project and I am looking for others in the U.S. that have had encounters to tell their stories.

I am new here but I am looking forward to digging through this forum as I have had a lifetime of encounters of all different types.

Thanks.
Snowblind
Old 07-04-2022, 07:09 PM
Now that was a great post...so detailed...I could picture the entire scene!

I never saw the little guys, but omg, at about 3-4 am in a field in England, southwest of London, camping...my mouth dropped and stood STILL,
feeeeling the presence of what I 'sensed' as Leprechauns...why?
Because they did not feel like little Fairies or even feminine, at all ...but, much more substantial little guys...inquisitive, too.

What an experience that was. (I've had other things I sense...so it's not uncommon. Oh, the legions of Roman soldiers marching, marching
in the countryside at night outside of Rome!!! Whoa... I was struck dumb unmoving under the stars.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-04-2022, 01:59 AM
Experiencer
I've had a few experiences with "fae/nature spirits", although to be honest I don't actually know what they are. Then again, I don't know what I am either, so there you go.

One time a friend and I were visiting a deep gorge on the Cornell campus. It's a beautiful place, with sheer rock walls surrounding a small river that cascades down though it. As a teenager I'd often wandered that gorge, feeling the water and the rocks all around me. It's a wonderful feeling being "embraced" by nature that way.

This time, however, we both sensed that something was going on. Some process/event was taking place. The rocks were singing, as they do, but it was all "pointing" somewhere. So we climbed out of the gorge to see if we could find out what was going on.

My senses then weren't as sharp as they are now, but clearly something was happening. It was all around us. We wandered further into the Cornell campus and found one "center". A rhythmic drumming seemed to be coming from the (bell?) tower of a fairly small building. We couldn't go up to investigate because, unsurprisingly, the tower was locked. Below the tower, in the grass near it we found a very small tree with a lot of barely visible "figures" dancing in a circle around it. My friend and I just watched, quietly, as they swirled around the tree. Clearly they were busy doing something and we didn't want to interrupt them.

It was hard to make out features, but they were all very thin and angular. Sharp elbows and knees, long fingers and feet, narrow heads. About three foot tall - possibly more if they stood up straight, which they weren't. Maybe a dozen or more. We watched for a while then wandered away. All the old trees on campus were participating as well, channeling "something" from the bedrock below up into the sky. By this time night had fallen. It all was quite spectacular.
Old 09-04-2022, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
...A rhythmic drumming seemed to be coming from the (bell?) tower of a fairly small building.
We couldn't go up to investigate because, unsurprisingly, the tower was locked.
Below the tower, in the grass near it we found a very small tree with a lot of barely visible "figures" dancing in a circle around it.
What? I gotta sharpen my senses!!!
I was raised 31 miles north of Cornell. Ah, Cayuga Lake.
My sister and I both agree that area was 'special' or somewhat magical ...we didn't know the words.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-04-2022, 07:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, Cayuga Lake.
My sister and I both agree that area was 'special' or somewhat magical ...we didn't know the words.
That area is indeed special to me. The bedrock just sings - and the rivers streaming through the gorges are so "alive" - so playful - with Cayuga lake at the bottom slumbering in it's ineffable depths. The endless dance of love between water and earth. Honestly, I can't go there without being in awe of it all.