Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 17-04-2019, 02:59 AM
Newbie ;)

I’d recommend meditations and learning more about your starseed origins. How did you come about this discovery?

If you’re in Southern California—my wife is doing an upcoming workshop about Starseeds and the self-discovery that goes with it.
Old 20-04-2019, 08:23 AM
Newbie ;)

i've recently been told by several unconnected people that i am a starseed... something i'd heard of but paid little attention to previously.

while it is a fascinating idea, and much of what i'm discovering does resonate, i wonder was anyone else sceptical when they were first informed of this?
Old 21-04-2019, 03:11 PM
Knower

me too! from eres. drifting into the grey, blue home with a black star. peculiar children. i'm a grandfather, and also a son. I skipped a generation. many of us came in were born in the mid 1980's...

FYI- A short quip about animals...

"dogs" are aliens, with a high-wall surrounding them too. little known fact. that what all the targeting has been for since, oh, the 1980s and around the year 2001. to protect the balance of nature that people forget about sometimes. which is how the walls became so high. blame the psychiatrists from the eagle experiment gone horribly wrong. which "extinct" branch are they on?

did you read what i wrote for yourself? or did you receive a hand, which lies, and compeltley miss an important message? i already know what happend...they are making fun. don't you love how history repeats itself. think...the majority...what does the majority always get right? when people turn to look at each other in judgement of another person?
Old 28-01-2020, 08:30 AM
Seeker

This is so interesting, how do you know if you’re w star seed? I’d love to learn more about this
Old 17-02-2020, 12:35 AM
Seeker

Theres some videos on yt that can give indications if your a star seed or not. But were all star seeds multidimensional beings, some originate from other star systems such as the pleidian which I do myself. The most noticable thing is you felt a strong belonging to somewhere else in the stars your entire life, often very alienated as a child. Trying to fit in with the humans but cant really understand them and their pursuits and feel like an outsider, tho im speaking more from the pleidian viewpoint.

Ive had powers since a child were ive been able to go into dimensions in wake states and very clairvoyant and aware of synchronicities around me. Like ive been seeing this number 37 everywhere, and when I noticed it I started noticing it was a part of all my earlier life such as as all personal info and passwords, bank accounts, everything really without even noticing before I did and now I cant do anything without seeing it. Can also communicate with spirit guides and they have even crossed over the boundaries several times. But its a very hard life being a pleidian star seed, lots of drug problems and people being mean to me only caus im kind. Also im life path 11/2 so its extra hard :)

-Lightbringer
Old 17-02-2020, 01:39 AM
Seeker

Noticed I few were wondering what it entales to be a star seed, everyone on this planet is a star seed seeded from the stars as multidimensional beings. Some have come from far away tho and havent reincarnated on earth before and the term star seed in that sense often gives you a positive purpose that you will fulfill on this planet. Thers nothing to worry about whatever it is it will happen thats why we are here. Just be kind and trust your heart
Old 26-08-2020, 07:21 PM
Master
Hello everysoul

I'm pleased to see that I have finally made contact with more Starseeds. I too am a Starseed.

How did you come to realise you are one ?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 26-08-2020, 07:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Hello everysoul

I'm pleased to see that I have finally made contact with more Starseeds. I too am a Starseed.

How did you come to realise you are one?

Am I a Starseed?
  • Unique physical appearance. For example; compelling eyes, atypical body structure, elongated necks, oddly shaped skulls etc.
  • Near-death and out-of-body experiences.
  • A sense of “not belonging” accompanied by feelings of isolation, alienation and loneliness.
  • Highly intuitive.
  • Psychic and/or paranormal abilities.
  • Attraction to the ethereal. For example; the sky, sun, moon, stars, planets, space.
  • The feeling that Earth is not your home.
  • The feeling that your biological parents are not your real parents.
  • Low blood pressure and low body temperature.
  • Tend to be Empaths.
  • As a child you had many imaginary friends.
  • Strong attraction towards healing and guiding careers. For example; psychology, counseling, teaching, child or disability caring, therapy, etc.
  • High sensitivity to electricity and electromagnetic fields.
  • The feeling of having lived many lifetimes.
  • Regularly experience déjà vu and precognition.
  • Possess unexplainable memories.
  • Tend to be “dreamers”.
If you have answered yes to most of these, then chances are you are one
(info, courtesy of gostica.com)

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 26-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Master
In addition to my previous post;

Important Questions to Ask Yourself

Even if you’re not ready to work with Lavandar’s team, there are also signs that can help you know how to find your starseed markings.
Here are just a few of them:

Starseeds come from a variety of star groups and planets.
  • Very smart, but traditional academics bore you
  • You are psychic or have psychic experiences
  • You grapple with a deep sense of having a mission to fulfill, but you don’t know what it is
  • Your body doesn’t seem to work by conventional rules, and regularly baffles established medical experts
  • You have vivid, powerful dreams
  • You struggle to fit in, as people seem to instinctively understand that you are different (you see it, too)
  • Animals and children are drawn to you and feel safe with you
  • You have a deep sense of morality, even in the midst of strong emotions
  • You can tell when people are lying or putting up a front, and grow frustrated by this
  • Metaphysics and other planets/star systems is fascinating to you
  • You frequently can’t understand why the rest of the world doesn’t see its societal mistakes and evils
These are just a few signs that you’ve had a past life, but they are by no means the only ones.
Understanding you are a starseed can help you better understand yourself as well as understand your mission.
It can open a whole new world of belonging, peace, and purpose in your life.

(info courtesy of backpackerverse.com)

Old 26-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Deactivated Account

I would caution those characteristics above as they can be symptoms of mental health disorders or disabilities. I related with a lot but if I’m being honest with myself - take for example not seeing my biological parents as my real parents. I relate with it a lot but then again mine abused me and it took me until adulthood to realise the abuse. I have C-PTSD and a dissociative disorder so of course my mind wants to make an alternate reality to escape by claiming my parents aren’t my real parents and that my real parents are some other friendly spirits instead.

I saw this in a friend I made for a short period of time a while back. She believed her true parents were real biological fairies because she couldn’t handle the abuse she was living in from her own parents. So I caution taking these symptoms as signs of being a starseed or any other fantastical creature.

As well as that many are starseeds and never awaken or have any kind of inclination of it until they pass to the other side (die) and remember. I try not to take these kind of signs at face value, they can be misleading and deceptive.