Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 20-05-2018, 12:30 AM
Experiencer

"New Posts" not showing

Does anyone else have this problem? When I hit New Posts-- whether it's for previous visit, day, week or month-- nothing shows. It always says "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." This can't be possible because there are new posts. Lots of them. But they just don't register, even if I clear my cookies and sign off and on again.
Old 20-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Master

I have read here that they think it has to do with what internet browser you are using. I use Chrome and sometimes they are there, but most times not. Sorry I don't have a better answer. They recommend Mozilla.
Old 20-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I have read here that they think it has to do with what internet brower you are using. I use Chrome and sometimes they are there, but most times not. Sorry I don't have a better answer. They recommend Mozilla.

Thanks for the tip!
Old 20-05-2018, 05:33 PM
Master
sum tims deends in wish broswrs u usinn im on torchh broswrss i am fo me its grt but it still can hav its momnetss it can
hi by way

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-11-2021, 08:06 PM
Ascender

I use Chrome. I think I found a way around it. I put in the search field "previous visit" and doncha know, it worked!!

EDIT: Scratch that. While it gives new posts to me that I haven't read, older ones slip in there too. Not a total loss. Imma gonna have to see what changing browsers does. I use Chrome because I like the layout. Safari and Mozilla, not so much.

Last edited by Traveler : 11-11-2021 at 08:51 PM.
Old 13-11-2021, 08:00 PM
Dude111

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I have read here that they think it has to do with what internet brower you are using.
No the session times out I think,it happend to me today.... I was gonna ask Lynn about it....

I logged in and I had a PM so I was idle for about 10 mins while I replied to it... When I sent it my "YOU LAST VISITED" time was changed to 12:58pm (Instead of last night)

If DATABASE THREAD TRACKING was enabled that wouldnt happen because you need to manually reset your read status by clicking "Mark Forums read" it doesnt go by your last time here.........

However if Lynn could make the session 60 Mins,it wouldnt happen either (Unless you were idle more than 60mins)
Old 14-11-2021, 10:41 AM
Administrator
I think this is a problem most of us have does'nt matter what you use
im on chrome and i get it also.

Namaste
Old 14-11-2021, 07:19 PM
Dude111

Yes its the session timeout....... If you make it 60mins NS,it wont happen (I assume your the admin)
Old 14-11-2021, 07:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Yes its the session timeout....... If you make it 60mins NS,it wont happen (I assume your the admin)

Whatever is happening to you isn't happening to me which suggests it's local to your own system rather than system-wide on this website.
Old 14-11-2021, 07:33 PM
Dude111

Well im telling you what I am seeing buddy

If I sit idle for 10 mins and then refresh the page and "YOU LAST VISITED" time was changed to the time you refreshed,it means the session has expired... Im on alot of VBB sites and this is the only one it happens on... (I know alot about VBB)

Im just trying to help