Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-08-2015, 01:46 PM
Ascender

What could this dream mean?

Recently I was cheated on and broke up with the guy who did it. However, I didn't know I was cheated on until recently. As far as I'm aware it was emotional cheating and flirting, I don't think it was ever physical. Well in the dream I was at a restaurant telling one of my friends about all of this. Turns out at the table next to me is the girl who my ex cheated on me with. She's with some other guy.

She comes up to me and basically tries to explain that she had no feelings for my ex, that apparently he had feelings for her. She uses another example of a guy who she was friends with who saw her as something more.

What does this mean? Is this some truth revealing itself to me in dream form? Could it be symbolic of something else?

Thank you for your time x
Old 05-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
Recently I was cheated on and broke up with the guy who did it. However, I didn't know I was cheated on until recently. As far as I'm aware it was emotional cheating and flirting, I don't think it was ever physical. Well in the dream I was at a restaurant telling one of my friends about all of this. Turns out at the table next to me is the girl who my ex cheated on me with. She's with some other guy.

She comes up to me and basically tries to explain that she had no feelings for my ex, that apparently he had feelings for her. She uses another example of a guy who she was friends with who saw her as something more.

What does this mean? Is this some truth revealing itself to me in dream form? Could it be symbolic of something else?

Thank you for your time x

You already know what the dream is about. I am sorry about you and your boyfriend. breaking attachments is never easy or clean.

If you want the truth then it is burred somewhere within your story, your former boyfriend's story and the girl's Story.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:18 PM
Ascender

How can I find out what it means? I'd rather not talk to my ex or that girl...
Old 05-08-2015, 05:48 PM
TheSeeker

Quote:
How can I find out what it means? I'd rather not talk to my ex or that girl...

My suggestion:

Take the dream at face value. At any rate, it's history.

Regards.
Old 05-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Suspended
This dream may be telling you, that you now have no feelings for your ex. But you feel your ex. has feelings to and for you.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:30 AM
Guide
Quote:

x

Hi LadyVirgo, I get the immediate impression that you were seeking to understand the situation and put that question out to the universe. You were given the answer in dream form, as many of us get our spiritual knowledge this way. The reason why I believe that you were given this information by this third party is because you all were in a restaurant. A restaurant serves food which nurtures our growth. This other woman wanted you to know her position in this delicate situation, she must have felt compelled to let you know somehow--hence, the dream. Had you gone to her house or had she come to your house, or had it been a different building, there would be a different meaning to the dream, not drastically different, but every detail in a dream gives exact information. You, for some reason, were being allowed to have this information for your spiritual development. This dream information is being given to you as a gift for your growth and lifepath. I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 07-08-2015, 02:09 AM
Ascender

Sojourner,

So I should take the dream literally? I was planning on confronting my ex about it to seek truth, should I still do that or take the dream as truth?
Old 07-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Suspended
Dreams are all about our feelings.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Sojourner,

So I should take the dream literally? I was planning on confronting my ex about it to seek truth, should I still do that or take the dream as truth?

I couldn't advise you what to do, as this is about your lifepath; however, what I can offer you is that if it is truly truth you seek, then the universe has answered you through this dream. Confronting your ex would be actually seeking something else other than truth, such as guilt or penance, etc. Figure out what it is that you really seek from the ex and then ask yourself if you really need that or not. Best wishes.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 07-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
I couldn't advise you what to do, as this is about your lifepath; however, what I can offer you is that if it is truly truth you seek, then the universe has answered you through this dream. Confronting your ex would be actually seeking something else other than truth, such as guilt or penance, etc. Figure out what it is that you really seek from the ex and then ask yourself if you really need that or not. Best wishes.
This is a valid point and I agree with most of it. But you need to do what you need to,do for closure. For me a dream sometimes isn't enough. That's why this is your choice 100%