Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-12-2022, 10:51 AM
Master
Crystal water charging bottles

I bought 2 crystal water charging bottles yesterday!
These are glass bottles with a separate section filled with crystals to charge the water.
You can unscrew the bottom to put different crystals in there if you so like.

I'd been looking at them for weeks now, for pressies, and yesterday I ordered 2 with rose quartz.
Initially I also wanted one with moonstones for myself, but I decided to wait with that for now. The bottles aren't terribly expensive but it does add up when buying 3.

I think they make for a nice pressie! One is for my mum, the other my stepmum.

I don't expect the colour to be as pink as in the photo, fingers crossed though!

Old 05-12-2022, 10:15 AM
Guide

Those are very nice. Nice as a present indeed.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:02 PM
Master
They arrived yesterday! As I said, I expected the crystals to be rather pale low quality tumbles, but they aren't tumbles. They're small chunks like the clear crystal chunks for charging other crystals. And the colour is really quite nice!
I was pleasantly surprised and very happy that I decided to get them in (2, pressies for 2 people).
They come in a black fabric sheath for protection.

I'm now thinking of getting one for myself after all, but then not with rose quartz, quite likely will go for the moonstone.
Old 09-12-2022, 09:38 AM
Guide

They sure make a nice gift. All kinds of possibilities, I would probably experiment with all kinds of combinations. Nice.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:29 PM
Master
Yes, that's the beaut of it, you can take out what's in there and put in whatever you like :)
Old 09-12-2022, 09:20 PM
Master
Well, I done it, hihi. I ordered the moonstone water charging bottle
Couldn't believe I got an email that it had been sent almost directly after I ordered?!
Email confirmation of my order got in right away at 17:25.
Email saying it had been sent arrived 17:42!!
That's the fastest in all my years of online shopping.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:22 AM
Guide

That's a record for sure lol.
Old 11-12-2022, 07:52 PM
Master
It also arrived the day after, yesterday. I almost missed it as I didn't hear the doorbell. By sheer coincidence I got up and saw the van of the deliverer outside so I went to the frontdoor.
Good thing I did as he had already put the box back in the van and was closing the side door, after which he would've taken off. When he saw me he went back to get it.
So Spirit must've really intended for me to get my moonstone bottle as fast as possible! Had I not gotten up it might have been Monday.

In any case, I cleaned it and filled it up and have been drinking water from it since. I keep refilling it, hihi.
And lo' and behold, I had a major breakthrough today! Not sure if the moonstone water contributed to it, but then I have been wearing the moonstone bracelet for several weeks so I must've opened up to the vibration for sure.

I have been working with neuroplasticity for a long time, but a week ago decided to get specific concerning my ailments with it. I bought a book from a method concerning that.
I made progress, then a major dip as I'd overdone an exercise, and I got completely off-kilter. I managed to get it back, although with effort, and my ailments were worse than they'd been in a long time.
So I implemented other energy work I'm familiar with, thankful I have more tricks up my sleeve to draw from, hihi. And thank goodness it worked!
To continue -as no way am I ready to give up!- I have been watching Joe Dispenza clips and doing a few of his meditations.
As I was watching one clip, an interview I'd not seen before, I began thinking and suddenly something clicked. Major insight!
I couldn't believe how I had missed that exact one thing! I've been dancing around it, close to touching upon it, for years but it never sank in that it was that particular thing. Not even though a friend that coached me a few times years back, mentioned it.
So it has been dangled in front of me for many years, many times, but I just didn't see it for some reason.

Now I did. And the relief and space in my body that came with the insight were tremendous!
I went for a walk afterwards, still thinking about it in a positive way. Focused more on the new me that I can now be, letting go of the old with each step.
Freeing myself.

Then back home I decided to write it down in my Word file journal. As I did I almost immediately got an horrible sharp jolt in the muscle of my upperback, I think my trapezius. It was real bad!
I decided to stop typing and first deal with it. So I grounded myself very deep into the Earth, then attached that spot to it, and used more energy tools that I've learnt to clear it, to let it go.
And I kid you not, within seconds it had gone. Completely!
It was a release, I think from the back of the Heart chakra.
After that I felt pain lower down, back of Navel chakra. I have not fully released that yet. But it seems that releasing one thing gets me to another layer of emotions that's related to it.

In any case, tonight I decided to do an EFT tapping session on the main issue of the insight. I really feel like getting on with it.

Again, not sure if the moonstone has contributed to it, but it wouldn't surprise me as I've been wearing on my skin, wrist of all places which is energetically powerful, and now taking it in with the water as well.
And it does work on feelings etc.

Lengthy story, but I felt like sharing it as I do think there's a connection with the moonstones.
Oh, and yesterday I found my silver ring with moonstone. Haven't worn it in yonks. I polished it, so I'm also wearing my moonstone ring again, hihi.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:10 AM
Guide

I definitely will look up Joe Dispenza, sounds interesting.

I have had a lot of help through spirit last October when I was in a depression and everything around went to **** all snowballing into something dark. I came across a video of Eckhart Tolle about the pain body. I was never that interested in this man but as I was in a bad place I was probably more open to it. His lecture on this subject was the right lesson at the right time. I need to hear it that exact moment. I could sidestep my pain body and it tought me a valuable lesson. This was also the moment I wore my Moldavite.

It also made me realize how much we accumulate during our lifetime and how much of it is unnecessary and what a relief it is to just let it go. To stop holding on to it. It's also when we get closer to ourself so good things can happen.

About crystals, I'm also not always sure that they contributed to something but I remember always being a bit wary around the Moldavite but since I was in such a bad place I felt it couldn't get any worse I decided to wear it. Haven't worn it since but I feel I might. Still a bit wary.
Old 12-12-2022, 12:12 PM
Master
There used to be a very lively topic concerning moldavite on here years ago. One active poster knew everything there is to know about it.
I've never really been into it myself, not drawn to it. Once held one at LP's but I got nothing. Tektites never seem to do much for me whether moldavite, black tektite, golden Libyan or otherwise. I just get nothing. Might as well be a piece of plastic, hihi.

I do know moldavite is said to have a very high vibration and then it stands to reason that if you are not on that vibration yet it will begin to stir up everything that needs to go in order for you to get to a higher vibration.
You cannot get there when still lugging dense, negative energy with you.
I do think in this case it would be better if you wouldn't wear it as a pendant. That's the problem with pendants, one reason I'm not overly keen on them: you wear them all day long, not noticing or unaware of their profound effect.
In many cases it may not be a problem, depending on the crystal, but when it's an extremely powerful one it might not be a great choice.
Why not allow your intuition to work for you and if you feel drawn to it intuitively hold it, not wear it. Hold it, sit with it, and put it down when you feel like putting it down.
I have a ton of crystals in front of me on my desk. Sometimes I pick one of them up, hold it for anything between an hour to 3 minutes. Just examples, can be shorter or longer as well.
That can be a better thing to do with your moldavite as opposed to wearing it on your skin for an entire day, or days on end.
That can create an overdose, and doesn't allow your energy and physical bodies to adjust and digest what the crystal stirs up. In other words: it's too much of a good thing. Moderation may be key.
Also don't decide from the head to wear/hold it again. Wait for you intuition to guide you to hold it. If that's difficult you can hold it, look at it, connect with it that way, take it in, what it looks like etc., with a certain curiosity. Then put it down again.
Nothing much can happen from that and that way you can build up your trust that it's okay to hold it without any serious unpleasant results.
But I wouldn't wear it.
With some crystals it's more than enough to hold it for a few minutes, maybe a bit longer, but not hours on end. Certainly when you feel a strong effect.
And if even holding it has an impact or is a bit too much for now, have it near you for a bit, then put it further away. Build it up.
There is also a difference in wearing as a pendant and carrying a crystal with you in your pocket. A pendant is over or close to the heart so it's bound to have a much stronger impact as it directly affects the Heart and Higher Heart. And for most people there's a lot of 'debris' in the Heart chakra.

Eckhart Tolle... must admit I never really like him. Somehow I always feel he's missing something somewhere. Like if X is the mark then he's right next to the X. Cannot explain it properly. He's close to it, but just doesn't quite nail it.
It feels too mental to me, too much from the head, which doesn't gel with me.
But if it works for you then it's great. Many people benefit from his teachings. We all have our own teachers, and what I've noticed over time is that this changes. It has for me anyways. Shifting from one to the next, sometimes going back to one after a few years, sometimes never doing that once I've abandoned one.

I've also noticed that sometimes the ones who miss the mark by a hairbreadth can turn out to be a nice steppingstone to the one who hits the mark 100%. Basically bridging the gap between where you are and want to go, a gap that without these people would've been to easy to cross.
That happened to me with Rhonda Byron from "The Secret". Another one that doesn't quite hit the mark, yet was vastly popular. But it is an awesome steppingstone to the real deal, the one that does hit the mark: Esther Hicks (the original creator that Rhonda nicked it from).

In any case, begin to love your moldavite again if you feel like it :) But I wouldn't wear it, at least not for now.