Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-03-2024, 05:53 PM
Knower
My Manasic View (concept) of Planal Sensations

After contemplating a few submissions about some "others" being influenced by so-called "hostile" entities, I felt compelled to give my opinion on exposure to entities of "ill repute". My conclusion is derived from an optimistic outlook upon the creatures of this world - where I hesitate to assign "evil" to individuals or groups. I would rather expect these "natures" to originate from planes of dwelling - and "harvested" for consumption at an entity's leisure instead.

As I assume that everyone has heard the phrase : "from the wrong side of the tracks," I find myself associating so called "natures" to be "subplane environmentals" that are actually being carried around by these "less than savory" entity types. Though any particular entity might believe that all choice has been stolen away, or that they somehow are, or have become, the epitome of the evil influence of question, those whom may be affected still have absolute control over deciding whether to put up, shut up, or all together avoid these enigmatic influences set upon their souls.

While its true, this is not an actual "case reference" on how to handle such intrusions upon one's soul, I believe that as an attitude towards such intrusions, one might find ammunition on how to fend oneself if such intrusions persist. So with no further ado, the following is my opinion on the nature of what I prefer to label as "the subtle reality" - for this in whole or in part - is the source for how the mind adapts, behaves, or finds its predeterminations :

The earth plane has gravity. Therefore all sensations about "place", "balance", "mass" and "weight" are oriented around this sensation that earth plane existence is based on gravitational pulls - and by extension; "layers" where densities of matter dictate such placements.

It could be that there is a delineation point somewhere between the physical plane and other planes not necessarily in the immediate transition zone between "physical" & "emotional" (emotional-astral plane being the next "nearest" plane to the physical). At this "transitory portal zone", a distinct loss of phenomenal and/or materialistic sensation occurs, typically being replaced with extraordinarily more elevated states of cognition.

On the topic of "subplanes", it is conceivable to presume that each plane of reality - no matter its proximity to any other plane of reality - has a substantially recognizable "lower zone" of existence which in essence, can be attributable to an entity's proximity to its own "gravitational pull" (so-to-speak), which tapers off exponentially as we assume and exceed the buddhic plane of our subtle reality.

This is to say that with each "negative/lower" connotation to a subtle plane's zone of "dwelling", perhaps its "gravity" is directly associated to how much selfish preoccupation or behavior is adhered to by any particular entity.

(examples of negative/lower connotation : the astral plane has such emotional things as "sadness", "greed", "lust", "envy", "jealousy", "possessiveness"; the imaginative plane has its assortment of imagery such as "illusions", "fantasy", and endurance of "kama-manas"; the lower manasic plane having such mental states as "arrogance", "pride", "vanity", "revenge", "wrath", "spite").

It would be obvious that "higher" & "more evolved" entities can utilize these zones to their advantage - when "advantage" merely defines a "purity" (such as would prevail after the lower and more selfish cognitions have faded away and have therefore been obliterated). This "obliteration" would technically have occurred during personal developments of psychic nature or during other temporary or more permanent methods - "stair-stepping" our way (as it were) through each of the 7 subplanes of each of the 7 planes of reality.

I suspect that this is the moment where sensations of floating and instantaneous travel to distant places, planes, or states of mind can occur with such normalcy that it barely registers in the mind function of any of these entities of such realms. I further suspect that all of us can mentally move freely within each of the subtle planes, yet willfully (via "conscious choice" alone) avoid all negative entities whom might be dwelling "in that plane" - and, at least for the most part, their influences as well.

So, for those who choose to explore only the upper levels of any given plane, the question becomes one of "how does a mind relate its 'organism' to such environments, when the celebration of such environments seem reflected - if not "one and the same" - within any TWR (Transaction With Reality) therein ?"

Every TWR within a substantively eternal realm seems worthy of its own memory, and therefore, having a "relativity" to any given experience that mind has in the kairos ("of that particular moment"). This relativity, in other words, might be nothing less than one individual soul's distinguishing feature to others whom have crossed paths with them.

Anyone else have their own opinions regarding the subtle planes and subplanes of reality ?
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 30-03-2024, 06:13 AM
Master
In my opinion it is not so much what we experience with our senses as it is how we interpret what we experience with our senses. Interpretation often divides us into groups of like minded, or agreeable and disagreeable, perspectives.

I was talking to a Muslim man who said he was a Sunni Muslim and that he did not think Shia Muslims were real Muslims because of the way they interpret the Quran. I told him that every religion has its divisions, denominations, or sects, with different interpretations of that same religion. The same can be said of spiritual experiences and spirituality in general.

How we interpret our experiences, or better said, how we define something is how we will approach that something. To the topic at hand my approach is that we can turn our demons into angels just by learning their usefulness.

All of the planes, or realms, of existence, and non-existence, are present in the here and now; it is all a matter of perception. I do not believe that just because masters or the majority says it is so that it is so. Quantity does not validate quality. Reality for me is a matter of perception and there are many layers of reality.

The only issue is how we interpret the here and now, and for me my interpretation has changed many times in my own spiritual journey. Once we put words on things we restrict those things to the words which we use. Once spiritual people start agreeing on things they have begun to enter the realm of religion, theology, philosophy, theosophy, or maybe speculation or theory.

There is nothing wrong with this, but on my path I want to remain as free from mental constructs as possible, although I still use those constructs. Being open to many various possibilities does not fix my perspective and allows it to grow. This works for me but I do respect other more fixed points of view, that are non-violent, otherwise I would not be truly open.

Even though, from my perspective, I am sure violence and what may be called “evil” plays a significant role is the grand scheme of things also. Else it would not exist. But again; it is our interpretation which makes it so. In my opinion.
Old 31-03-2024, 03:20 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
...Reality for me is a matter of perception and there are many layers of reality.

Might I ask: "can you elaborate on a few of these 'layers to reality' that you have perceived - or was that just a 'relativity reference' - coming from the most familiar layer of reality to you personally?"

If this appears to be too restrictive to ask due to your position on : "...but on my path I want to remain as free from mental constructs as possible...", please forgive me for prying.

Though my perception might not be agreeable with others, I tend to still dwell on the "mechanics" of various (so called) "invisible states" of nature/reality.

The popular opinion seems to be that "everything real" is superimposed upon everything else real... and I'm still searching for definitive "layer distinctions" ("road maps" & "land marks", if you will) - if such things can be commented upon at all.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"