Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2013, 01:49 AM
saracitalolita

Question Soul mate always romantic?

Can a soulmate be a best friend, but not romantic?

My bestie and I have known each other for ages, and although we live far apart, we are very connected and also very "yin-yang".

Can she be my soul mate or my TF?
I'm married to a wonderful man, as is she.
We both feel we've prob known each other in other lifetimes.

I've had past life regressions about caring for a young child who I was not able to save, memories of medicines, a sense of hurry, and clutching her as she passed. And a feeling of tremendous separation and sorrow. (Seems renessaince era-ish) I think we've been reunited in this lifetime.

Is this a concept I've made up?
Cause honestly, if we were born in a way that would have become romance, it would never work. :)

I feel like we're meant to journey together as supports, but not lovers.

Anyone with insight or a similar experience?
Old 30-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by saracitalolita
Can a soulmate be a best friend, but not romantic?

My bestie and I have known each other for ages, and although we live far apart, we are very connected and also very "yin-yang".

Can she be my soul mate or my TF?
I'm married to a wonderful man, as is she.
We both feel we've prob known each other in other lifetimes.

I've had past life regressions about caring for a young child who I was not able to save, memories of medicines, a sense of hurry, and clutching her as she passed. And a feeling of tremendous separation and sorrow. (Seems renessaince era-ish) I think we've been reunited in this lifetime.

Is this a concept I've made up?
Cause honestly, if we were born in a way that would have become romance, it would never work. :)

I feel like we're meant to journey together as supports, but not lovers.

Anyone with insight or a similar experience?

No, a soul mate connection does not have to be a romantic relationship.. We all have a soul family with whom we share many lifetimes...these soul mates can be our family members or cherished friends.. We also have a primary Soul mate with whom we share a deep bond and eternal love..this is usually a spouse or life partner...