Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 18-08-2020, 07:40 AM
Elfin

Miracles DO happen ThatMan.... And I think it's really lovely that you are receiving so much support too from Lomax.... Love to you both....
Old 18-08-2020, 10:14 AM
Master
Wish i could help,but i can't.And those who can,don't want to.
I keep asking others about it.In my case,i was told it's a fragemnt of my own persona.In simple words my own self is attacking me.
It's the result of unresolved issues,traumas,and suppressed emotions,and somehow they become alive,trying to survive through me.

Propably that's why nothing works.If it's a battle against our selves,things are extremely difficult.
And at the very end why we have to deal with this?Isn't the job of our higher self-God-guardian angel to fix that?Or at least,they can tell us 'how' and we'll do the job.
Old 18-08-2020, 10:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Propably that's why nothing works.If it's a battle against our selves,things are extremely difficult.
And at the very end why we have to deal with this?Isn't the job of our higher self-God-guardian angel to fix that?Or at least,they can tell us 'how' and we'll do the job.

The guardian angels be like ''welp, it's for your own spiritual growth'' as they continue grooming their fluffy wings.
Old 18-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
The guardian angels be like ''welp, it's for your own spiritual growth'' as they continue grooming their fluffy wings.
Don't be harsh.
I was walking around town being sick and completely broke,and when i turned my attention to my guardian angel,i felt waves of love and i found a pack of cigarettes with 7 of them inside.

It was a godly act.Very few on earth would give 7 cigarettes.Maybe i should light him a candle,or thank him for his supreme generocity.
Old 18-08-2020, 08:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Because only each person can fix themselves. We can't do others work for them, no matter how much we want to. This thread and others like it is proof of that. People begging for help, those of us trying our hardest to help and yet to little avail, why is that? Because it's each person's journey to find their own Self and the empowerment and healing that comes along with that. It doesn't matter if you're a human with good intentions or an angel or any other divine being. No one can do the inner work for you.
Old 18-08-2020, 08:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
In simple words my own self is attacking me.
It's the result of unresolved issues,traumas,and suppressed emotions,and somehow they become alive,trying to survive through me.

In the end Lomax is right, regardless of the existence of actual demons, the truth always comes to light that the demons are our own. We only attract that what's already inside us, regardless of the origin.

Quote:

What does work is to befriend your demons, in the end you're too desperate to have much other choice. It works I'd be hard-pressed to be scared by a demon again, I've made friends with all of mine, again, regardless of whether they're inner or outer.
Old 19-08-2020, 06:41 AM
Master
@Lady May.

Maybe you should open a thread about this.What you've been through,how you fixed it,what doesn't work,what helps,etc.Throw all details in so we can at least gather some clues.
It'll help us a lot.
Old 19-08-2020, 10:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Don't be harsh.
I was walking around town being sick and completely broke,and when i turned my attention to my guardian angel,i felt waves of love and i found a pack of cigarettes with 7 of them inside.

It was a godly act.Very few on earth would give 7 cigarettes.Maybe i should light him a candle,or thank him for his supreme generocity.

But the question is... How did it get there? Did your guardian angel stole it from someone? Or maybe he took advantage of some unfortunate dude who accidently dropped it instead of giving it back?

On top of that, I wonder how drunk I gotta be in order to feel that love wave stuff as I've never felt anything at all in a sober state.
Old 19-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
But the question is... How did it get there? Did your guardian angel stole it from someone? Or maybe he took advantage of some unfortunate dude who accidently dropped it instead of giving it back?

On top of that, I wonder how drunk I gotta be in order to feel that love wave stuff as I've never felt anything at all in a sober state.
Propably the second one.I'm not sure.Most of the times when you ask for quick cash and adress spirits to work it,most likely to find money on the ground.It happened several times to me,and from what i hear,to many others as well.
Also they can influence others to give them to you.

If the question is ethical,then i have to asnwer honestly.I don't care who dropped the money or the cigarettes.If i'll find,them,i'll keep them.

As for the 'love' part,yes it was a nice experience.Unfortunately i couldn't enjoy it enough.Like taking drugs that last for some minutes and that's all.
Old 19-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Lomax, funnily enough, I was just musing on the nine moral alignments, I am supposedly chaotic good. I am not sure about your angel though LOL. Taking from someone else to help another person isn't exactly good, unless they had extra and could spare losing a few. But still, your angel didn't ask, they just took. So.... *insert shrug emoji here*.

In regards to your other comment, I had an entire article written about how to deal with entities, lots of people read it but in the end I doubt it helped much as it's like I said, each journey towards empowerment and healing is individual. I unpublished it, especially as I learned more since that time I originally wrote it, but I may get it out again and have a look.