Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 27-06-2012, 05:09 AM
Henri77

Many believe nuclear testing IS what most recently caught their attention...
well in the 40's ......and the wave of sightings beginning shortly thereafter.

4 light years from our nearest neighbor, would make 2 way radio communication a pretty lengthy, unlikely process...

Anyway, I & millions are convinced ET's have been in our backyard many decades, if not eons, so it's moot point.

Old 27-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Greybeard

Why haven't the ETs held a press conference?

Why haven't the ETs planted their flag in Antarctica?

Why haven't the ETs gone to the Smithsonian to share their advanced knowledge with us?

Why haven't the ETs eaten all our babies?

Why have the ETs allowed Spotted Potato Nematode to come into Idaho's fields?

Etc.

If they don't DO ANYTHING they might as well have stayed home. Unless of course their planet has oceans of oil. Do you know how much gasoline it takes to drive from Barnard's Star to Earth, even at 47.5 mpg?

I and millions more are convinced Sasquatch is roaming our local forests....

I and millions more are convinced Elvis is living in Buenos Aires....

I and millions more are convinced that the world will become a place of peace and harmony, of good will toward Man, at the end of this year....

Minnesota, and Way Way Beyond, indeed.

Not even Higgs bosuns, not even gravity, can travel faster than light...

I had a friend in the 8th and 9th grades, Jimmy Patton (1954-56), who went out to Giant Rock Spaceport almost every weekend, awaiting the arrival of the ETs barge. I'm not sure of the details, but it seems like they had big peace symbols painted on the roofs of the spaceship hangars, and had naked dancing girls there to tempt the ETs to come down for lunch and a cold beer. But between the 9th and 10th grades Jimmy just disappeared. I've always been convinced the ETs abducted him. But maybe he just decided to become a jelly bean farmer and simply dropped out of school.
Old 27-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Henri77

[quote=Greybeard]Why haven't the ETs held a press conference?

Thanx for you enlightening contribution.
Such baiting nonsense really adds to our understanding.

Though perhaps your calling is really a children's book author.
Old 28-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Master
Used to have a SETI bumper sticker on my vehicle. But, I came to the same conclusion.

SETI isn't capable enough to utilize more foward technology and resources.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Many believe nuclear testing IS what most recently caught their attention...
well in the 40's ......and the wave of sightings beginning shortly thereafter.

4 light years from our nearest neighbor, would make 2 way radio communication a pretty lengthy, unlikely process...

Anyway, I & millions are convinced ET's have been in our backyard many decades, if not eons, so it's moot point.

Couldn't find a link, but involving the 3 class type civilizations, Physics Professor, Kaku, goes into what very advanced civilizations are capable of, and our present state of technology and planetary civilization isn't even in the mix.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-12-2012, 05:15 AM
Master
Hello everyone. I know this is probably not going to be the most scientific answer to the search for extra-terrestrial life but I just want to share something that recently happened to me. Whether you choose to believe this or not is completely up to you. I am pretty advanced in astral projection and last week I had a projection where I ended up at some sort of place that was something along the lines of a entertainment place for well.. people I guess. I was taken there not unwillingly but I was not actually doing the coordinating. I had someone holding onto me doing the flying into the planes for me.

Well I arrived there and a girl let go of me and led me into the building. When we arrived inside I looked around and it was bustling with people they were all definitely Human looking. I said to girl "where are these people from?" She replied "everywhere." I said to her "everywhere? as in other planets?" She replied "yes." I asked her "how many planets have intelligent life?" She replied "forty." I said "wow forty planets have intelligent life?" She replied "no, forty thousand." I was in utter disbelief this is something I have pondered and wanted to know about for countless years of my life.

After this she led me further into the building. There were two theaters with dozens of people watching black and white films, I did not pay attention to the first theater we passed. She led me to what equates on Earth to a museum exhibit similar to something you would see in the Museum of Natural History in Washington D.C. It was a pane of glass and inside was an enviroment. When I first walked up it was just a regular looking enviroment with dirt on the ground but with in moments of looking in it began snowing inside. Suddenly this little white creature that I can describe best by saying it looked like an incredibly small white horse. Even though it clearly wasn't a horse that's the best I can describe it. It had spiny spikes where a horse's mane would be and the spine's were changing colors similar to how a cuttlefish or squid can change color patterns. I was in awe and I said to one of the guys standing next to me "where is this creature from?" he replied with a name of a planet that begins with the letter O. Unfortunately I cannot remember the name. I ended up paying attention to the second theatre and there was a black and white film playing that had these short little stubby dwarf looking trolls as the actors. But it couldn't of been a film made on Earth because it was in black and white and there's no way we had props that life-like and costumes that real looking. There was incredibly high technology I saw in the film and the actors were wearing space-suits. I have searched every Sci-Fi black and white film and there is nothing that shows this movie. It doesn't exist here.

Whether you believe me or not is up to you as well as whether you believe in astral projection. I just feel the need to share this knowledge that was bestowed upon me. Things got very interesting when I googled "life on 40,000 planets" because Astrophysicist Duncan Forgan created a computer program using the 330 known planets to us and used that to estimate how many planets in our galaxy would have intelligent life on them. The figure he came to was 37,964 roughly 40,000. What are the chances of that? I had never heard that figure in my entire life before the projection and me googling it. I have a photogenic memory I remember things I read and was told when I was 5 years old not to mention I have always wondered about E.T.s. which honestly was one of the main reasons I started projecting to begin with. If I would of ever known that figure I would of surely repeated it to countless people, but I had never heard that number until my projection. If you google life on 10,000 planets, 20,000, 30,000, 50,000 and further on you pretty much get nothing. But if you google life on 40,000 planets you get pages full of results based on the Astrophysicist I spoke about earlier. I could of been told any number ranging from 1 to billions, the possibilities of the numbers I could of been told are infinite. Then the chances of someone actually believing that roughly the exact number I was told actually supports intelligent life is astronomical. It leaves me with little choice but to believe what I was told in this projection and pass on this knowledge to those who might be interested in hearing it, hopefully that is you.

I also had another projection that night where I was talking to what I could only describe as other forms of intelligent life. They asked me what planet I was from and everything, that's a whole different story though and I won't bore you with it. I just thought somebody might appreciate the story. Take care.