Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2020, 08:57 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
OK ebola is worse but covid is still contagious as you know.

Yes, very contagious.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:00 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Stands his ground Heightend-Awareness - breath of fresh air - can't please everybody doing that...

Yes, paranoia and ignorance is a breath of fresh air for some - they welcome it, they seek and crave this company. It justifies their own.

I do suggest that people like you simply need to go outside and catch it, and then report back on how it's just like the flu, and it's a big conspiracy.

JL
Old 02-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Master
The comment - Stands his ground Heightend-Awareness - breath of fresh air - can't please everybody doing that - was referring to all that's been going on this week on this forum... my wife had this 'so bad' in March, lost taste and smell - never seen her so ill - I got a cough and looked after her... you are allowed your opinion, make your own decisions, no one forcing anyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 02-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Master
I won't argue whether the virus is real or not. I will assume that it is, in which case it kills people with underlying severe health problems. The chance of dying from it is less than 0,3% (general public) and even lower for the non-elderly. It's even less if you correct for all causes, as definitions have been ''liberal'', as the health advisor of the US government admitted back in spring. The seasonal flu kills hundreds of thousands of people with weak immune system every year. Others will get sick, and most will barely notice anything. Many people that have had c19 already had minor symptoms, many didn't even realize they had it.

That's not to downplay the unlucky people, because nobody with a weak immune system wants to catch a flu strain, but I think the larger context should also not be ignored.

Meanwhile, thanks to lockdowns, suicide rates have gone up, people have lost jobs, and more people will lose their businesses and become more dependent upon the state. The large corporations will have claimed more power. This isn't even getting into the long term consequences of the lockdowns.

When this thing started I thought it seemed like the right thing to take extra precautions together, but too many things this year just stink and are different pieces of the same puzzle. I think these drastic changes are part of a wider, global agenda of mass surveillance, social credit system, and technocracy over democracy.

Since this is posted in Healing, I'd say that what we need for healing now is working on our health (good for all of us no matter your beliefs on this topic), keep an open skeptical mind, and say no to less privacy and liberty in the name of security. If you feel uncomfortable and worried about your health you can always take more precautions, stay at home, etc. We need to take care of ourselves and not be bullied into submission and collectivism.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

Yes, paranoia and ignorance is a breath of fresh air for some - they welcome it, they seek and crave this company. It justifies their own.

I do suggest that people like you simply need to go outside and catch it, and then report back on how it's just like the flu, and it's a big conspiracy.

JL
Don't forget manipulated perception.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 02-09-2020, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I won't argue whether the virus is real or not. I will assume that it is, in which case it kills people with underlying severe health problems. The chance of dying from it is less than 0,3% (general public) and even lower for the non-elderly. It's even less if you correct for all causes, as definitions have been ''liberal'', as the health advisor of the US government admitted back in spring. The seasonal flu kills hundreds of thousands of people with weak immune system every year. Others will get sick, and most will barely notice anything. Many people that have had c19 already had minor symptoms, many didn't even realize they had it.

That's not to downplay the unlucky people, because nobody with a weak immune system wants to catch a flu strain, but I think the larger context should also not be ignored.

Meanwhile, thanks to lockdowns, suicide rates have gone up, people have lost jobs, and more people will lose their businesses and become more dependent upon the state. The large corporations will have claimed more power. This isn't even getting into the long term consequences of the lockdowns.

When this thing started I thought it seemed like the right thing to take extra precautions together, but too many things this year just stink and are different pieces of the same puzzle. I think these drastic changes are part of a wider, global agenda of mass surveillance, social credit system, and technocracy over democracy.

Since this is posted in Healing, I'd say that what we need for healing now is working on our health (good for all of us no matter your beliefs on this topic), keep an open skeptical mind, and say no to less privacy and liberty in the name of security. If you feel uncomfortable and worried about your health you can always take more precautions, stay at home, etc. We need to take care of ourselves and not be bullied into submission and collectivism.
Well said, the healing part is to come into it, soon enough. People still need to express their opinions. For or against. It doesn't matter. Part 2 will be coming soon(of this topic).

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 02-09-2020, 10:09 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
The comment - Stands his ground Heightend-Awareness - breath of fresh air - can't please everybody doing that - was referring to all that's been going on this week on this forum... my wife had this 'so bad' in March, lost taste and smell - never seen her so ill - I got a cough and looked after her... you are allowed your opinion, make your own decisions, no one forcing anyone...

Glad she's ok now, one-light.

Namaste,
JL
Old 03-09-2020, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Heightened Awareness:

I have seen your posts around the forum, and noticed that if anything, I can't see any heightened awareness in you, but that didn't matter so much.

I wasn't going to but I just couldn't resist. BTW, welcome to the SF's H-A, instead, I get

Firstly you have spelt my pseudo name incorrectly (the way I have spelt it has meaning to me, Height-End). Also, the fact that you cannot read as I asked for the reader to have an open mind towards this and that you also lack the intelligence to be objective towards this topic, you come out openly swinging with slander as your opening statement proves the above mentioned as most during any in a battle of dialogue (argument) would do when they have very little ammunition (knowledge) of the narrative being conveyed other than their own experience.
So please, chill and enjoy the topic. This ride ain't over yet!

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 03-09-2020 at 04:43 AM.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Well said, the healing part is to come into it, soon enough. People still need to express their opinions. For or against. It doesn't matter. Part 2 will be coming soon(of this topic).

Just saw a video of a woman in your country getting arrested at home because she posted an 'opinion' on Facebook the authorities didn't like; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcHU...yNewsAustralia

People get arrested for not having the 'correct' beliefs and opinions. Or their careers are destroyed, which we've seen for some years now, and it has accelerated this year. Meanwhile, people can volunteer to become street police and insist you wear a mask. People as police, like behind the Iron Curtain. Notice also how you can protest for a Marxist organization and media will praise you, but not against the government because then you're obviously a Nazi.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:18 AM
hazada guess

You know, this is why I'm on the fence regarding Covid.I agree with what
Heightend-Awareness writes, then somebody like janielee comes along who's had this frightful disease and all my beliefs are smashed. I think that its better to err on the side of caution until proof one way or the other has been found.
Closed Thread