Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 06-08-2015, 12:39 PM
Knower
Venus in scorpio
Old 06-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Ascender

Aunt Bud,

With your Venus in Scorpio do you experience an intense kind of love where you always want to be around that person?
Old 06-08-2015, 04:47 PM
Master
Venus in Cancer, same as my sun sign. I think the stuff on astrology is generally too broad to apply directly to any individual, but there may be something to some of the broad strokes, particularly regarding the age, or the collective at a particular place and time. If it applies to any one individual, fine, and if not, that's fine too as that's often the case, IMO.

For me, I absolutely do appreciate the people in my life as unique individuals and I expect that they are able to do the same. Otherwise, there is no depth of connection, regardless if fam, friend, partner, etc. And who's got time for lack of authenticity, in any connection? It shows great respect and honour to show up, engage, and be authentic, and it also shows courage and strength. However, I am not moody or clingy in relationships, and it's not a fixed aspect of any sign...more a stage of integration or a particular place on your journey. For me, if you don't want to hang out or be around me then frankly I don't care to persuade you. If you need time and it's on you, then just OWN IT for God's sake, and don't put it on me (!)...and for God's sake don't come back till you can be civil and courteous :P

If it's a deeper sort of lack of appreciation for me as a person, or a taking-but-no-giving that you're after, then please get the [you-know-what] out, kindly said, and don't waste a moment lest the door get you on the way out. Painting in very broad strokes, it's probably it's my moon in Aquarius and my no B$ scorpio rising hahaha.... As I've just been discussing elsewhere. A little air element goes a looooooong way -- it's a bit caustic -- but I've come to appreciate it for giving me perspective needed and helping me set boundaries since the time I was very, very young. If others can't approach me authentically and with my highest good in mind, then they won't get very far. That is a two-way street, regardless, and if they are looking for a one-way street, then it's not the street I live on. No discussion, it's just that simple. Love goes all round, and whilst others sort that, I can continue on my merry way free of abuse, control, and exploitation. That leaves a lot more time for appreciating both myself & others with authentic love, seeking the highest good of both/all.

There's nothing wrong with resonating with depth and authenticity. We need to OWN THAT as well, and don't let anyone shame you for who you are and what you resonate with. Be V in C and be proud ;)

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 06-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Venus, Sun, Merc in Gemini....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Knower
My Venus is in Aries...Sounds about right...Open, up-front/direct, honest, energetic, child-like playfulness, and spontaneous..;)
Old 06-08-2015, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Venus, Sun, Merc in Gemini....

Hahaha.... Merc in Gem is just as it should be anyway ;)
No worries Miss H ;)
From what I see you have LONG since tempered any caustic effects of excessive wind :)
You are just a lovely breath of fresh air

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Venus in Capirorn. Here's what it say's for my venus- You tend to keep your feelings under control -- emotions are only released in serious or important situations. You are distrustful of others whose behavior could be judged excessive or immoderate. As such, you prefer to relate only to those who are older than you or to those whose position is such that respect and duty are more important for both of you than passion or emotional response. Be careful, however, of relationships that are merely based on practicality or utility or you will ultimately be lonely.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:49 PM
BrilliantStarLadyNYC

My Venus is in libra and I have a libra rising - I love art, beauty, and all things creative. I also have a low tolerance for injustice and racism.
Old 16-10-2021, 09:32 PM
Master
My Venus is in Leo: Venus in Leo means very romantic nature. They often prefer to express their feelings of affection with a poem, a picture or a song.
Old 17-10-2021, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
My Venus is in Leo

Likewise.