Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 04-12-2021, 02:19 PM
Master
Full Solar Eclipse Dec 4th & its energies

Energetically December is a busy month! We had the total solar eclipse early this morning (CET) and the Winter Solstice is getting closer and is said to be especially powerful this year!

The Solar Eclipse’s energies will remain active for a year, so even though we couldn’t see it and even though it has happened already this morning, that doesn’t change the impact.
Solar eclipses always come with new moons and the new moon is about going inward –just as nature is turning inward-, evaluation, and determining what you will give attention later on.
It’s a good time to spend time on ourselves. What challenges and dreams do you want to pursue? What spiritual grow would you like to experience? Do you have to let go of something / someone in order to achieve that? (could be an idea or habit, ways of thinking) Which changes and dreams would you like to have come true?
The Black Moon (= your Soul knowing) is in Gemini which makes it possible to be clairaudient: listening to your soul or listening on soul level what’s being said around you. Pay extra attention to your thoughts, assumptions and conclusions. Which “box of thoughts” do you want to break out off?
Because of other influences (Mercury) it is important to listen to your intuition and trust it. Feel what resonates and what doesn’t.

The Solar Eclipse itself... the sun makes you aware/conscious of who you are in this earthy life. An eclipse can make you a bit insecure. Who am I and do I want to be that? What am I doing here and do I want to fine-tune it?
You can only influence consequences and outcomes of things in your own life. Which themes are at play in your life or ask your attention of late?
If you’re not happy about something what are you going to do different so the outcome will be different?
You are a player in this big ‘play’ so pause and look/observe. Then send out in the world what you wish. Thoughts have power and actions give reactions.

Source: Petra Stam
Translated by yours truly
Old 04-12-2021, 07:42 PM
Ascender
Yep, crazy energy today! Weather, coincidences, people...!
Old 04-12-2021, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Yep, crazy energy today! Weather, coincidences, people...!
For me it's feeling more active and energetic, and also more joyful and positive.
I've done a lot the last few days, small things for the most part, but many of these small things were trying for me due to my neck & head injury. I've done them regardless and was happy to do so too :)

Thinking about what I want to let go of and where I want to go (figuratively) is what I've been busy with for a few weeks already.
Every nudge to continue in that direction, big or small, is welcome!
Old 05-12-2021, 06:43 AM
Ascender
Yes, November, the most depressing month of the year!
But I think that's it, the solstice is just 3 weeks ahead of us, almost done :)
Then we should have Venus coming back, then I don't know, I see a bright period by the end of January. We'll see!
Old 05-12-2021, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Yes, November, the most depressing month of the year!
Do you mean always or just this year cuz of the 'stars'?
(It wasn't for me, btw. Gorgeous weather, besides.)
Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-12-2021, 11:13 PM
Guide

I've been so tired and drained all weekend. I've slept lots and felt a bit ill. Just generally a bit confused. My friend messaged me today and he said he feels the same. We are actually birthday buddies and share the same birthday.

I am really not enjoying this feeling because I have an exam on tuesday. Normally I'm so focused and hard working but I've been lazy all weekend.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I've been so tired and drained all weekend. I've slept lots and felt a bit ill. Just generally a bit confused. My friend messaged me today and he said he feels the same. We are actually birthday buddies and share the same birthday.

I am really not enjoying this feeling because I have an exam on tuesday. Normally I'm so focused and hard working but I've been lazy all weekend.
Now you mention it, I feel the same. Have been fighting off a bit of a cold for a number of days now. Yet, I do have more energy than normal to do things.
Today I've also felt drained, but not sure if it's the eclipse energy as I've also done some Nervus Vagus work.
But my glands have been swollen for almost a week I think. That can be part of cleansing of the body...
Old 06-12-2021, 07:32 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Do you mean always or just this year cuz of the 'stars'
I mean in general, and in the Northern Hemisphere, especially in Northern Europe or Northern America.

Last edited by Guillaume : 06-12-2021 at 09:01 AM.
Old 07-12-2021, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
I mean in general, and in the Northern Hemisphere, especially in Northern Europe or Northern America.
I think it's a very personal perception.
I never feel that way about November. For me it's more like the month when you shift into getting ready for winter, accepting that summer is truly over. It's when you make it nice & cozy indoors with sphere lights, candles, the heating on, digging in and feeling good.

Ifever there is a month I never liked much it's January. The dull month after the happy vibe of December. No more joyful (Christmas) lights, no days off, just one long long month with nothing to break the rut.

I don't get depressed, mind you, not even in January, haha.
Old 07-12-2021, 12:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think it's a very personal perception.
I never feel that way about November. ... it's January.
Yes, definitely. There's usually the people who dislike more November and others it's January (again in Northern Europe / America). But I'm sure in very hot climate, people dislike more the hottest months.
What I hate in November is the cold - wet weather, and the fact that I need to change my workout routine (no more cycling, I usually drop at that time of the year).
January is colder but dryer usually. And daylight is on the good trend.

I used to be very depressed, but now that I have found the light within me ... things won't be the same anymore I guess!