Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Master

Do twin souls have the same soulmates?

Just wondering about this since yesterday since soulmates are in the same soul family and twins would have the same family positions. I cant find any info out there. Something to think about though.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Deactivated Account

I always wondered this, but I don't think the answer is so clear cut as the internet makes it out to be. They say each family has 12, but family can change through the desire for different experience, and why does it have to be limited to just 12? Some members may also not be as close to other members, so really, I think it's more a case of "who do we feel closest to", rather than "who are we meant to get along with through birth right"... if you know what I mean.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Ha! Yes I was wondering this yesterday!

My 'twin flame' and 'soul mate' were born as brothers and I was aware that they wanted to be born as brothers. So yes, I think they can be :)
Old 04-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Master

Im thinking they can be too. Interesting story perfect storm. Just realized I posted this in the wrong section. I dont know how to move this but happy to have gotten some replies anyway.
Old 05-06-2015, 01:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I always wondered this, but I don't think the answer is so clear cut as the internet makes it out to be. They say each family has 12, but family can change through the desire for different experience, and why does it have to be limited to just 12? Some members may also not be as close to other members, so really, I think it's more a case of "who do we feel closest to", rather than "who are we meant to get along with through birth right"... if you know what I mean.

I only feel close to my mother, so does that I have no other soulmates? Cus I am really annoyed by my sister and dad since they always target me all the time when im vulnerable and how they critizize me is pretty horrible. So I think they have been brought in my life to help control my anger problems since I get aggravated easily, and now luckliy I can withstand 50% more verbal abuse from both of them ;P. 95% of my life has felt like im alone in this world despite having 1 best friend here and no other close friends, and so im wonderring why my mom is the only one im close too?
Old 05-06-2015, 09:01 AM
Deactivated Account

We all have tons of soulmates You just have only met one on earth so far, it seems. There are more souls out there than stars in the night sky, trillions more! And we are eternal beings, we are going to have many souls close to us. But on earth sadly a lot of the time we don't come across those special souls to us, but when we do we usually say they are a twin flame or soulmate, and think there is only one of them out there, when there could in fact be more than we realise, but as the human mind likes to conceptualise and limit itself it makes us feel better to say there is only one. But who knows.

Your dad and sister do sound like incarnated karmic lessons to me, your mother could be a support instead. And if you keep working on yourself and your spirituality you'll eventually come across more soulmates! It's all about having your heart in the right place. If it's not full of love then you will meet more karmic lessons. Only once we can hold love and don't need those lessons anymore we can allow soulmates to find us... it takes time, but it's also highly worth it.
Old 05-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Experiencer

I have actually found that people I'm "connected" to OFTEN don't connect to each other - heck, they don't even SEE each other.

When I became friends with my BFF, it was after moving and leaving another close friendship behind. When I told my BFF about this other friend, he expressed a very strong feeling that this person was "another him". But they are practically invisible to each other. He and that person are so much alike - they even look alike - but I have tried to introduce them so many times... and weirdly, it's like they don't even see each other. It just does NOT happen. They won't interact, they don't remember the conversations they do have. The only way I could even make it happen was one time when there was a *different* mutual friend (of both parties) in the picture and we were all in an online game together, but once the game was over, both parties retreated to their respective corners and went back to acting like the other person didn't exist.

I can't make it happen, so I let it be. But it's not just them. I have had this happen with so many members of my "soul tribe" now, and it's interesting to me. I have just resigned myself to accepting that none of my "soul tribe" will ever be in the same room together. Even though they have everything in common with each other. I'm 100% convinced that if I threw a party and invited everyone, they'd just go off to their separate corners and go on ignoring each other.

tl;dr: my "soul tribe" are good friends *to me* but it's like they repel each other subconsciously.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Master
I believe yes!! TFs could share soulmates or karmic SM to learn similar lessons, it's really weird when happens. It's like some SC have a purpose to help or obstacle TFs reunion and being the same people you know. Family positions also but more about friends or potential partners.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Knower
My TF had a karmic experience years before we got together with 1 of my exes before I had met my ex. I had a karmic relationship with my ex In which I believe now to be the most important of my past relationships, and I learned so much from the experience. I feel that if I hadnt had all that emotional training with my ex, I may not have been equipped to deal with this intense TF relationship. We've discovered over the years that our destinies have been entangled through our pasts even back to at least grandparents generation before we were born. Though our families never knew each other really until we were kids and then it was only breif.
So I deffinately think there may be some truth in that���