Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 11-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Some people don't believe in God at all. They have nothing to do with this.

Interfaith is about learning about different religions and respecting their differences. It isn't about putting all religions under the umbrella of your own belief system.
Valus posted that over four years ago. Isn't there a statute of limitations on your "That's not appropriate" message? Several people gave the post a thumbs up, including me. Isn't it good enough that someone shared an inspired thought, one that inspired others?
Old 11-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Valus posted that over four years ago. Isn't there a statute of limitations on your "That's not appropriate" message? Several people gave the post a thumbs up, including me. Isn't it good enough that someone shared an inspired thought, one that inspired others?
I'm sorry that you don't like my posts, I'm not trying to offend anyone. I hope the best for you though.
Old 22-05-2014, 03:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Interfaith is about learning about different religions and respecting their differences. It isn't about putting all religions under the umbrella of your own belief system.
WOW. I really have a hard time that YOU of all people, the King of 'all spirituality is RELIGION' would write THAT!
Old 22-05-2014, 03:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I'm sorry that you don't like my posts, I'm not trying to offend anyone. I hope the best for you though.
You know SW, you really seem to be writing that a lot. Maybe, just maybe, it's not about the people you are replying too...
Old 22-05-2014, 07:15 AM
Master
Thanks for your lucidity, Sea.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Thanks for your lucidity, Sea.
Thanks I appreciate it. I think I'm starting to understand how Christians feel now, the hatred out there for your religion is kind of ridiculous. I'm sorry that you have to go through all that.

Last edited by Seawolf : 23-05-2014 at 12:55 AM.
Old 25-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks I appreciate it. I think I'm starting to understand how Christians feel now, the hatred out there for your religion is kind of ridiculous. I'm sorry that you have to go through all that.

Sea, so what else is new, though? Technology and innovation has progressed and changed, the human heart and nature, hasn't.

Meanwhile, it is all a known apart from time, and space.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Sea, so what else is new, though? Technology and innovation has progressed and changed, the human heart and nature, hasn't.

Meanwhile, it is all a known apart from time, and space.
Religious intolerance leads to violence in the end. Standing up and saying something benefits people of all religions who are discriminated against.
Old 18-06-2014, 04:23 AM
Master
Yes, but Sea. What is "Religious Intolerance" really about?
Human Nature, about which the Bible attends to well.

However, perhaps that falls short also. Reallly it is about this evolved animal/mammal situation. Humans after all aren't the organic manifestation to fight and kill. It is evident in all the organic realm. This alone is evidence of a "Fall".
Our origins, and our actual situation being apart from this material and organic.

Though it seems, there are few people who realize this.

Old 04-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valus
Jesus embraced the Holy Spirit and became Jesus Christ. In the same way, -- or, rather, in his own way, -- Siddhartha embraced it, and became Siddhartha Christ; the Buddha. Christ is The Higher Self, and when you grow into your higher self, no matter what your first name may be, your last name (and the last name by which you will ever be known) will always be Christ; the Anointed.

Jesus may be your teacher, but Christ is within you. Regardless of who your teacher may be, or what spiritual tradition you may follow, the peak at which all souls arrive, and from which they regard the whole of Creation, is the same. Though our teachers may be men, and our paths may be man-made, the wisdom is from God, and it is God within us who comprehends it.

This is very well put.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon