Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 08-12-2020, 10:50 PM
Pathfinder

Exclamation RAINBOW RING

Recently, I went outside at night when the moon was full. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this huge ring around the moon. It looked scary and super beautiful. It was lit up like the moon and shimmering and pulsating with energy. It was about half the size of the moon in thickness. I was really excited at this phenomenon, and so I called my husband to come outside to see it. I have never seen anything like it in my lifetime. I was a little afraid, too, because it looked like the end of something.

My husband came out and he looks up and says, "The moon is beautiful, what did you want me to see?". I was puzzled by this and said, "The ring that is around the moon." He said, "What ring?" Then I realized that he couldn't see it. I was so deflated. How could this be possible?

Since I have awakened, I have had many experiences of seeing things no one else can see, but this one was so vivid, and not only that, but it has also been there every single night since. Even when the moon moved out of its fullness, the ring is still there. Can someone tell me what this means?
Old 15-12-2020, 07:51 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Well, scientifically, it is acknowledged...
https://earthsky.org/space/what-make...round-the-moon
Old 18-12-2020, 06:42 AM
Elfin

...Hi....I think it's a lovely thing to witness... How strange your hubby couldn't see it !!!.... Bless him...or then again..maybe only you were meant to see it !!.... Myself, I see many things that's others "don't" see.... Often they are spiritual happenings , and sometimes I see everything with a "glow" around it, simply because I'm shortsighted.... To anyone not shortsighted, If you slowly "squint" your eyes at a light in the dark, you will see "beams" of light coming from it, that's how I see everything.. but you know Mystic... And I'm also a great believer in this , that sometimes... Just sometimes , things are shown for "our eyes only".... And that's the real magic .....
Old 18-12-2020, 12:02 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Elfin i also see things others cant,but i was born with my gifts. but what i am getting a lot of lately are orbs of Gold flying past my eyeline.

Namaste
Old 18-12-2020, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
Since I have awakened, I have had many experiences of seeing things no one else can see....
Gosh, you're lucky. How neat.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-12-2020, 05:58 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I would have to agree with Elfin i also see things others cant,but i was born with my gifts. but what i am getting a lot of lately are orbs of Gold flying past my eyeline.

Namaste
....Same here !!!!...... Golden orbs... So bright and vivid.
Old 23-12-2020, 05:00 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks to all who replied....:). I did search on the internet and found that there is a ring around the moon phenomena. That one is different than the one I see. It is very bright, like it is lit up and it is thick like a rainbow and the colors are vivid.
I don't know what it means, but it appears to be some kind of portal. It is also very "alive", shimmering and "active" with energy.

Yes. I do ask hubby if he sees a person, or an animal or whatever, because it is so clear to me and he tells me if it is there or not. Just like last night. I poured a glass of water and saw these copper "lights" in the middle of my glass. They were moving around like little water creatures. He couldn't see those either. I didn't drink the water. LOL!
Old 15-01-2021, 05:19 AM
Pathfinder

Update:

Recently, the moon was full again, and this time, the portal was no longer there.I could see a faint smoke-like ring around the moon, which it sometimes has. Everything looks normal.

Why is it we always have more questions than answers!? My days are full of those questions.
~Thank you.....