Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-12-2022, 11:32 AM
Master
It is hard to make out anyhow,I didn't shoot the vid I was just wondering what othe posters could see in it,I struggle getting out some days and it's freezin here today,must be in the minuses,dunno why I just don't get a laptop and go on a social tariff about £15 a month.
Old 15-12-2022, 11:35 AM
Master
Oh just had an idea if you have a memory stick your hubby could take it library and put stuff on it,you can then plug it and play it on your TV.
Old 15-12-2022, 11:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Oh just had an idea if you have a memory stick your hubby could take it library and put stuff on it,you can then plug it and play it on your TV.
Ooohhhh gosh NO... Me and memory sticks just dont gel LOL... Nothing as fancy as that for me....

I was interested in see the enlarged image as I love things like that .
I'm going to say something and I'm at risk of sounding stupid , but I'll just say it anyway....
I'm one of those people that sees "faces" and "images" when I look at anything....
My furniture, the floor tiles etc . I see them everywhere, but was mostly Inthe clouds . I took hundreds of photos . I have even been asked permission from local business People if they can have my images to enlarge and frame and hang in our small town as a matter of interest. One image was a very definate and clear vision of a stern "Victorian " lady.
A lot of People claim this is some kind of mental illness , and maybe so, but I can promise I do not suffer from any mental illness, and besides , if that was the case it would not have been evident on my photos ....
( Sadly , I lost all the images except one cos I'm not savvy enough to know how to back them up , so all lost when previous phone died..)

Oohhh yes, freezing here . Been down to minus 7 . Bitter cold.
Old 15-12-2022, 01:58 PM
Master
There was a series of fantastic books I read some years ago by Castaneda, where they develop gazing skills, clouds being one of them, I had a brief period as a child where I could see cityscapes up there-not sure if the cloud gazers went specifically for images but it was a technique beneficial to their wellbeing

https://toltecschool.com/toltec-inde...-page-1/gazing

“If you gaze with your eyes open, you get dizzy and the eyes get tired, but if you half-close them and blink a lot and move them from mountain to mountain, or from cloud to cloud, you can look for hours, or days if necessary.”
Old 15-12-2022, 02:09 PM
Master

That's brill Pod ( I think )..... Although I confess I couldn't read all of it ... Too much stimulation on ones brain don't you know ...although I got the "gist"....
In other words , you just need to be a menopausal woman and everything is well with the world and the nutters ???
HEY .... but that's good !
So what you do if you a bloke and don't go through menopause??.
That mean you a nutter ????? Not my theories of course , but just asking out of curiosity ....
Old 15-12-2022, 02:13 PM
Master

P.s .... Loving the Cottingley "fairies" in original post ...
Old 15-12-2022, 02:18 PM
Master
This was that alien broadcast I mentioned, only need sound (I rarely watched telly as a child but just came in from playing as it came on TV) you can probably listen to the full transcript on a google. The alien wont have copyrighted it I expect, so I post it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF0n_yISOzQ

This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you.

This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all.
You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution. Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you – the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return.

Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies.

You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth.

We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the plane of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos.
Old 15-12-2022, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
That's brill Pod ( I think )..... Although I confess I couldn't read all of it ... Too much stimulation on ones brain don't you know ...although I got the "gist"....
In other words , you just need to be a menopausal woman and everything is well with the world and the nutters ???
HEY .... but that's good !
So what you do if you a bloke and don't go through menopause??.
That mean you a nutter ????? Not my theories of course , but just asking out of curiosity ....

People have different talents, that is what is missing a lot today, developing those talents for good team work, we seem to want to make everyone the same, Beigeville!
Old 15-12-2022, 02:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
People have different talents, that is what is missing a lot today, developing those talents for good team work, we seem to want to make everyone the same, Beigeville!
LOL....loving Beigeville....it's all the trend !!!!
Old 15-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Master

As for the news footage !!!
Hmmm , saw something similar a few years ago .
Was it Halloween ???? LOL...