Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 12-09-2020, 09:02 AM
Master

I call for energy when I need it. I use those energies for protection, mood lifting, and healing. That's all I know what to use it for, and I no doubt am a crude artisan. But it is more than what I did before I learned how.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Who determines whom gets healed, Rah Nam, and do you do this "work" in meditation?

JL

It would be in agreement of my HS/soul and that of the recipient.
And no, I don't do any healing work, and no, it simply needs a connection to the HS or any being one works with, which takes a fraction of a second to make, most of the times.
Old 12-09-2020, 02:46 PM
Ascender
I do qigong -
tai chi qigong -
bagua qigong -
if I'm doing yoga I call it qigong -
If I'm doing bodybuilding I call it qigong -

it is all just chi kung exercises to me - but my cardio is lacking - I definitely don't have enough energy there
Old 12-09-2020, 05:50 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It would be in agreement of my HS/soul and that of the recipient.
And no, I don't do any healing work, and no, it simply needs a connection to the HS or any being one works with, which takes a fraction of a second to make, most of the times.

Thanks, I thought you might be not answering . Take care
Old 14-09-2020, 05:55 AM
Master
Did anybody study Anton Mesmer and his teacher, Father Hell, some say Father Heller?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-06-2021, 10:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

I know all this sounds somewhat juvenile if not downright stupid, just like me to like it anyway I guess!
I enjoy seeing,feeling, and reading Extraverted Intuitive spiritualist. Wish it was more common :)
Old 18-06-2021, 10:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I started with Tai Chi
Kung-Fu was extremely helpful for me along with Tai Chi...one of my favorites was Pushing Hands. Currently incorporating this back to the fold.

I like your mind set, allow nature to takes it's course sit back and listen. No better teacher than this. Unfortunately my journey took awhile...I had to many answers to question.