Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-03-2022, 11:48 PM
Seeker

Does anyone have a recommendation for a healer?

I have a lot of stored emotions, traumas, anger, etc from my childhood that continue to this day and need help releasing everything. It would be great to also learn how to productively release emotions when the come. I have always struggled to express myself and be open with others. Lately I have been called to get a healing from a reiki healer, or anyone of similar nature but just don’t know where to look. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks so much.
Old 16-03-2022, 11:58 PM
Ascender

If you have a new age or crystal shop in your neck of the woods, you could ask them. You can also google reiki and your location.
Old 17-03-2022, 10:38 PM
Seeker

Sadly I don’t have anyone in my area! Was hoping to find possibly a remote healer. Thanks for your suggestion though!
Old 19-04-2022, 07:25 AM
Experiencer

I just sent you some healing remotely. It seem you needed more healing in your throat, heart, solar plex, and sacral chakra. Your third eye and root barely needed anything, which means they're both doing pretty good. Both your higher and lower chakras also needed some work, which could simply mean that you're just not aware of them yet. I hope you feel better.
Old 16-05-2022, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven47
I have a lot of stored emotions, traumas, anger, etc from my childhood that continue to this day and need help releasing everything. It would be great to also learn how to productively release emotions when the come. I have always struggled to express myself and be open with others. Lately I have been called to get a healing from a reiki healer, or anyone of similar nature but just don’t know where to look. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks so much.

Where do you live?
Old 16-05-2022, 12:55 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven47
I have a lot of stored emotions, traumas, anger, etc from my childhood that continue to this day and need help releasing everything.

Learning to be positive in all that you do would help significantly. Release all the negativity and embrace love, the positive energy.
utopia
Old 12-06-2022, 04:29 PM
Suspended
Master
I don't know if you're still about here Raven47 - not many posts since 2019.....

When a young lady came into our church from 100s of flyers I gave to town centre shops saying if you need mind/body/spirit advice come support us at our church and I'll talk to you after.

She was a yoga teacher - she had fainted 5 months ago and was getting dizzy spells after banging her head when fainting... Doctors couldn't find anything - so she came to me.

When I asked many questions after the service, we got to 'has anyone hurt you in the past' - which is similar to your situation from what ive read - she started crying her eyes out in church, I had tissues in my folder, and we needed them, no not for me.

People must have thought what's that man said to her - so I told her to take her time and go through all the hurt instances from the past, and - forgive / detach / move on - do each one individually whether she hurt someone or visa versa to release trapped negative energy... With emails after she seemed to be getting better - then as usual they just go, so we never learn what works...
Old 13-06-2022, 01:10 AM
Master

I agree with one-light. I think we all have had terrible things that has happened to us in the past. Some people worse than others. The only way to release it is to forgive and not to think of the hurtful things that has happened.
Old 29-06-2022, 08:07 AM
Suspended
Master
Hope you're all right Raven47... I used to live on this page about early covid times - had 2 virus threads on here, will be somewhere in the depths with about 16,000 views each on them.

There's 'free' healing info on my website - there are many good healers but be aware of fakes, just after greed and money... So do your research everyone - I self healed a loose tooth using energy from my hand chakra, explained on my website - you can do this 'to assist' while you're waiting around with meds or not - send healing energy.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk