Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-03-2022, 07:31 AM
Master

Hi asearcher,

Your posts are always also very heartfelt, self-reflective and warm :)

Much kindness,

CW
Old 23-03-2022, 04:52 PM
asearcher

Wow thank you so much Cosmic Wonder, really sweet of you
Much Kindness :)
Old 01-04-2022, 08:23 AM
Knower
Just a suggestion: You can try to sit comfortably, and just allow every thought or image to appear in consciousness, without trying to do anything about what comes up. In other words, do not respond to a thought with another thought, but just observe the mind magic. If you persist in this for a few months, your trauma might reduce. best wishes+
Old 01-04-2022, 10:08 AM
Master

Thanks very much Saurab, sounds good
Old 01-04-2022, 12:45 PM
Master

Hi Cosmic,

Here are a few things that may help make you feel better while you are healing.

These popped in my head while I was reading your posts, so I'll share them with you.

There is a healing meditation on Eceti.org that is written, so you read it outloud to yourself. It was helped me when all of a sudden my thoughts get too negative. Basically it is a clearing of anything that is not yours, or things that are in past lives. It takes about a minute.
https://www.eceti.org/clearing-technique.html
Scroll down the page to James Clearing Technique

Another thought I had was to listen to a few channelings from Orindaben.com. They are very loving and always make me feel better. Sanaya Roman wrote a lot of books as a channel for Orin, who is a being of light. Orin has helped me so much over the years. In fact I need to do a meditation on one of my inner children for a trauma I had in childhood that just came up last month, and I haven't taken the time to do that. In her book Soul Love, in the first chapter, there is a meditation you walk yourself through - so I read a paragraph, put the book down, do that thing, then pick the book up again, and read another paragraph and put the book down and do that thing, etc. It is very visual, and basically you talk to one of your inner children that is still holding onto a trauma. This might not pertain to you, as you say they are from a past life, but if you have any in this life, I highly recommend giving it a go.

Anyway, on the website: orindaben.com, on the left choose "free on our website" go to Orin's Meditation Room, scroll down to where you see the green down arrows. There are many 5 minute or so meditations that always feel good to me (I haven't tried them all). You can also scroll down a bit more to the extended meditations - looks like there are 5 of them - which are also free.
The music on the meditations also make it a very soothing, peaceful experience. For the music, Sanaya channels a being of light called Thaddeus, and I could (and have!) just listened to the music.

Also if you are familiar with Abraham Hicks stuff, there are 3 (maybe 4?) meditations you can find on You Tube, where everything eventually ends up LOL. They are fifteen minutes long. There is one for physical wellbeing, general well being, and there is another one I can't remember.

The thing with listening to a channelled meditation is, it is in layers. This is also true when reading a book that is channelled. While you are only reading or listening to the material, you are also getting the benefit of their energy healing in other ways, I guess you could say vibrationally. I also feel the vibrations of these meditations, and it always feels good.

Hope you feel better soon.

(sorry for any typos, I need more coffee!)
Old 01-04-2022, 01:12 PM
Master

I ran across this thread right before I was going to log off, and it seemed like it reasonated with this thread, so in case you are interested, here is the link:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...23&postcount=1
Old 01-04-2022, 01:40 PM
Master

Thanks very much Nameless!

I save it for when I’m ready

Edit: I must say that these places feel do loving that my being rejects it. My thoughts tell me: “you need to discover yourself on your own”
Old 01-04-2022, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Basically it is a clearing of anything that is not yours, or things that are in past lives. It takes about a minute.
https://www.eceti.org/clearing-technique.html
Scroll down the page to James Clearing Technique
I'm glad you're coming by more.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-04-2022, 02:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm glad you're coming by more.
Yes, I've been a busy beaver lately :)
Old 04-04-2022, 08:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hi, thanks miss H.,

Last while I’ve been quite numb. Empty, except for the horrors in my own head. But today is a good day. I found a way to push away the damage a bit. And now I feel better. It’s not that I’m avoiding them, just trying to rewire. It was difficult to achieve that at all, because my mind was (and still is) deeply and throughout fractured. I notice I feel a huge interest in cats, mental health, mental illness and bats. Maybe also in things like depression and dementia. And the way they work. I hope I can buy some nice books on bats, cats, depression and dementia. Feels good to me tbh. I enjoy healing after all.

Much kindness,

CW

A good way to end your problems is to practice being aware of your thoughts or visual pictures without trying to interfere with it in any way. This way all repressed emotions and thoughts will come to the surface and be gone forever. But if you try to interfere with your thoughts then you might become entangled in them.