Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-03-2022, 03:58 AM
Master

I wish I could help you but unfortunately I am not able to. I read on line that schizophrenic cannot be cured. It can be controlled by medication making schizophrenic symptoms improved.
Old 17-03-2022, 08:45 AM
skyman

I heard a drug called SURAMIN cures autism (?).
Can't find any suramin, ivermecting, hcq, anywhere. Because they are good.

It might help with this one as well? not sure.

Maybe you need to check the source of the problem. I mean, you can go to doctor for diagnosis, but not necessarily for cure.

Medbeds coming (alient tech) to cure everything, people claim.
There might be lots of other lower tech cures,
such as rife frequencies, acupuncture, zone healing, ..for various thing, not sure about this one. if it is about brain chemistry, then who knows maybe some supplements may help, in addition to healthy lifestyle.

Also, maybe you can try going to exotic places, like beaches, mountains, other countries,
for some kind of reset.

So , like in everything, you may need some knowledge money and/or time.

Some natural cures may be illegal in US, but may be legal in Mexico and may be popular in a city across San Diego, forgot its name.

For overall detox you can use saunas.
Old 29-03-2022, 03:05 AM
Seeker

Hi, erm what sort of manifestations is your sister getting ? If you dont mind me asking. You said U]a[/u] panic attack triggered the schizophrenia? Was it just the one or multiple panic attacks over time? A bit more information may help to try and understand what the symptoms shes getting are and then how suggestions/ advice may be given. There are a lot of conditions that can masquerade as schizophrenia to individuals who dont dig any deeper so its beneficial to understand how its manifesting. Please feel free to personal message me. I'm not an expert yet have a friend who is schizophrenic and been around several others who were diagnosed with it yet ultimately having a spiritual crisis.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:18 PM
Knower

Thank you soooo much Cally 31 !! This is the help I’m looking for. ! I want to dig further but I don’t know how to and what to look for ! Like I said all these aspects like manifestations spiritual powers and schizophrenia are new to us , I appreciate any help we can get !!

It was multiple panic attacks over time. She used to feel bad about any manifestations that happened and finally I think the last triggering point was when my got diagnosed with heart disease. She felt bad that it might be because of her ! I think that’s what made it worse for her guilt.

What is a spiritual crisis? ( I will google it too )

I’m open to any possibilities too. The last time I talked to her over the phone suddenly I heard a man whispering. She said the tv was off too. So that baffled and confused me. Again I DO NOT HAVE ANY MENTAL ISSUES. I AM SURE DOC IS SURE.

Will pm u.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:38 PM
Knower

Cally31 … I sent u a private message can u reply back to me as I don’t see my messages in my sent folder. Would be nice to know if u got my message if not I will resend the message.
Old 02-04-2022, 04:40 AM
Knower

To delete as this is a duplicate post.

Last edited by WantToBeHappy : 02-04-2022 at 05:44 AM.
Old 02-04-2022, 04:40 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cally31
Hi, erm what sort of manifestations is your sister getting ? If you dont mind me asking. You said U]a[/u] panic attack triggered the schizophrenia? Was it just the one or multiple panic attacks over time? A bit more information may help to try and understand what the symptoms shes getting are and then how suggestions/ advice may be given. There are a lot of conditions that can masquerade as schizophrenia to individuals who dont dig any deeper so its beneficial to understand how its manifesting. Please feel free to personal message me. I'm not an expert yet have a friend who is schizophrenic and been around several others who were diagnosed with it yet ultimately having a spiritual crisis.
I sent u a pm. But for some reason I don’t see it in my sent messages. So let me reply here as I’m actually desperate. Maybe it might be a spiritual crisis but how do I find out and how do I solve this !!! It was multiple events of deaths that finally triggered this. Let me give u an example. She was supposed to have a job interview in Maine with a prestigious company. They decided to stay in my dads friends house who lived in maine at the time. A day before they reached their house the dads friend died. She blamed it on herself and was a wreck for the interview. This is one incident. Several such incidents happened

Her symptoms ? She yells hysterically saying why people ( close friends and relatives ) are listening to her thoughts. And attacks anyone around her.

Need any help you can offer !! As soon as u can. As soon as she takes the meds sometimes it stops and she becomes sweet and normal. But problem is her meds do not always work !! Need help !! Desperately !!

Last edited by WantToBeHappy : 02-04-2022 at 05:43 AM.
Old 02-04-2022, 05:42 AM
Knower

More importantly I am looking for the solution !! I can confidently say this is the worse suffering a person and their care takers can ever face ! Help !!
Old 02-04-2022, 01:20 PM
asearcher

Want to be happy - here is my advice.

You have to separate the mental illness she has, schizophrenia from the rest. Some mental illnesses will "break out" so to speak when an individual is starting their adult life. Bipolar can be one of those, for instance.

Sometimes the mental illness itself has a vulnerability to let's say anxiety and a person can spiral into periods of depressions and other things as well and these "episodes" can be dealt with and cured off.

I think you and I and your sister are in two fields here on how we look at manifestations.

You and your sister see it as it is your own thoughts that create a future event. You are causing someones death, someone's accident etc etc. I do not believe manifestations, thoughts can have that sort of power. As long as she chose to believe it to be so then that of course will cause her extreme anxiety and her taking on a responsibility and a fault that is not hers in the first place.

What I have noticed about someone in my life is that this person simply see things coming, in advance.

I too can have that, in dreams. Does not mean this person or I caused what later on happened.

There is a limit to manifestations.

I know someone who has a serious mental illness and been like this for years. All the time this has been going on, it is when this person's brain is sort of "shooting off" with the mental illness (plus the other conditions) that this person is more open than it is otherwise and see things and experience things I think are from the other side. But it is also at times mixed in with a little craziness.

When this person deals with a psychosis, anxiety - it hears voices that could be part of the condition but could also be part of this person getting worse.

It hear voices in tubes and what not. Voices telling this person to hurt me etc.

Now I do not know for sure but I suspect low levels are playing around with people who's brain has then "shoot away", is working in such a degree, that they are more open to this. There is nothing more to it. Each and everyone is driving on their own road, they have their "Points", their destinies. Another persons thoughts, manifestation are not that powerful they can shoot that right off. She senses it before, she thinks it, she predicts it. It does not mean she has any blame in it what so ever.

I do not think predicting the future is a gift "over there" or a gift of one of us, it is something that can be done with ease as time is different and we have a consciousness that allows this.

I do not think, from what I have seen and heard in mental hospitals visiting a particular someone there, that it is unusual what your sister is going through, the hearing voiced, thinking someone can hear her thoughts etc, etc.

paranoia can also be in the picture and the person can feel it is followed or someone is going to poison them etc.

I understand this is horrendous to you, to your family, to her.

I can not tell you what you chose to believe in or your sister. What I can say is that I do not believe that manifestations work the way you and your sister suspect or think they do.

All the best
Old 02-04-2022, 02:56 PM
Knower

Thank you for your response asearcher.

But is there anything we can do now to rectify this or remediate the situation. We dread what the future has in store for my sister.

I think if it wasn’t for my sister we would be pretty much content and happy with our lives. She is our only worry in life. Wouldn’t even have thought for a second that we would be worried about her ! A confident school topper who was very lucky and proud of herself and hard work. It is kind of like covid. Surrreal.

Covid is over now but when will be able to stop worrying about my sister and when can we sleep peacefully ?