Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-06-2022, 07:29 PM
Seeker

I think my mother's dead husband is attached to her

Hello, I hope everyone is having a great day. I have a question about ghost attachment. My mother's husband passed away about 12 years ago. After he passed away, my mother was having dizzy spells and other symptoms. She still to this day have all the symptoms including the dizzy spells, which makes it hard for her to function. She has been to a lot of doctors and Neurologists, and had all kind of testing like CT scans and MRI to name a few. The doctors can't find anything that can cause her symptoms. She's been taking physical therapy and taking medicine for dizziness for years and nothing helps. My question is could her dead husband be attached to her. After his death we found out he was a child molester. We found out about this information at the courthouse, because this is public information, so I was thinking maybe he is scared to move on. We were shocked to find this out. We looked up the signs and symptoms of spiritual attachment, and she does have a lot of the systems. Can someone please tell me how to make him move on to the other side, or what we can do to make him leave if he is attached to her. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post.
Old 10-06-2022, 12:47 AM
Master

I am sorry to hear that. Your mother has had a dreadful time with her husband passing away. A lot of sorrow and grief. On top of that she finds out that her husband was a child molester. I think anyone would likely have health problems having to deal with that. I do not know how I would have coped. Being depressed and stress is a big cause of illness. Doctors can find nothing wrong when people have tests for illnesses. It happened to me a long time ago. I had tests and I did not have cancer. I had nothing wrong with me. I realised it was my state of mind. I had to have good thoughts. I changed my negative thoughts and my problem went away. I was better.
Old 10-06-2022, 04:32 AM
Ascender

Does your mom live in the US? Has she ever been tested for Lyme disease? Lyme disease can cause a lot of crazy symptoms and a person can go years before getting a diagnosis. Lyme disease has been found in all 50 states at this point. Even Hawaii.

Adrenal fatigue could be another reason for your mom's symptoms. A lot of doctors (most actually) don't believe that adrenal dysfunction is a thing. They only recognize Cushing's disease which is when the adrenals pump out too much cortisol or Addison's disease which is when the adrenals are barely functioning. But constant stress can weaken the adrenals and still cause a lot of awful symptoms. You might want to read up on the subject. When the adrenals are stressed they start pumping out the cortisol in response to the stress and if it continues, eventually the adrenals become depleted to the point that the adrenals can no longer manufacture the normal amount of cortisol a healthy person requires just for day to day functioning and in severe cases, they need an actual rx for hydrocortisone to provide the cortisol that their adrenals cannot. Dizziness is one of the symptoms of poor functioning adrenals. If she's also hypothyroid, then that can be hard on the adrenals as well. A good website to start with if she is hypothyroid is StopTheThyroidMadness.com. The website owner has a whole section on adrenals as well.
Old 12-06-2022, 07:44 AM
asearcher

I agree with those above, to make sure they have ruled any physical illness out primarily before focusing on the mental part. I know of someone who also complained so much of having gotten dizzy, she was a perfectionist and everything had to be just so, and then she hit motherhood and could not cope with the "chaos" of it, that was why she was dizzy, out of stress.

When we have had "something" in the home there has been complaints that someone has felt as if it's spirit being "pulled" and it creates a dizziness, "Something" pulling and draining.

Perhaps you could see a medium and for this medium to see if the spirit or the low level energies that I am thinking her husband must have had inside his system or just outside of it to not be stuck on her now and in their home too, try if you want to get the home cleansed as well. And then you have to keep it up now and then. Once that path is there they like to re-visit so you gotta stop them at the door ;)

Wish you all the best :)
Old 27-06-2022, 05:00 PM
Master

She can try some of the standard things . Talk to the guy . Let him know he is dead . Let him know hell is a myth . We punish our selfs not God. Look for loved one at the astral garden , ect. Have her visualize her self filled with white light .Have her visualize a shield of withe light around her .