Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 01-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Gryneos your offer to contribute funds is most generous

Today has been most frustrating in the amount of times the " server is busy message " has appeared !

Apologies to ALL for this inconvenience.

I am not a techy person, however I don't think switching to a different server and starting over is the answer. Just think of ALL that would be lost here ! AND believe me, after living thru the crash that happened, when those of us that were here, thought .... all was LOST .... those feelings cannot be put into words.

We are truly blessed, that with the help of some very dedicated and technically knowledgeable people some of the original forum is still here, much was lost.......... but very thankful that Spiritual Forums is still here today, even with the frustrations of this issue of server is busy.

The only thing that comes to mind, and I know this isn't of any help, lol ... is that there is a lesson to be learned, and that is one of patience. I know .... I have told the universe, enough with the patience lessons !LOL !!

FIX it please UNIVERSE !!

Old 01-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Gryneos

You're welcome and I know I'm not the only one that would be willing to pay a little bit monthly or annually to get a better server link.

What little I know and understand about website servers is that you wouldn't have to lose anything other than a little time. That is, it might take a day for the people on the server side to "migrate" this site to a new server, or whatever service upgrade y'all decide on ("migrating" is IT-speak for "copying in whole without losing data and/or layout.")

The only thing that would be different after such an upgrade would be no more pages telling us that the server is too busy to bother with us
Old 01-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Like I said, I am not a techy person, lol .... however things are not always as simple as things are made out to be.

I am not speaking for Staff here at the moment, just for myself ...

I would be hesitant to try moving anything from one place to another, always thinking of the 'what if ' the forum contents got lost along the way ? ......I only trust technology so far, lol !
Old 02-12-2014, 04:33 AM
Gryneos

Okay. Hopefully the IT-techy people will see this and give us an answer about either why it can be done, or why it can't
Old 02-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Yeah the server cuts are crazy. I dont know why it keeps failing though.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Is there anything being done about this "busy server"? It is increbily annoying to deal with.
Old 15-12-2014, 11:12 PM
iza

Can't edit my post in Prayers & Prayer Requests

Hi...

I created a thread in the Prayers & Prayer Requests section asking for prayers for an 11 year old girl who had been bullied and is now hospitalised. I just realised that I had made an error in the link to her facebook page but I can't edit my post.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.
Old 16-12-2014, 12:35 AM
Gracey

Let me know which link you want in there and I can do that for you.
Old 16-12-2014, 01:46 AM
iza

Hi Gracey...

The Thread is titled, "Bullied girl faces blindness - Need prayers please".

The link I posted is incomplete and should be:

https://www.facebook.com/prayforgwennie

Many thanks!
Old 11-02-2015, 02:18 PM
SpiralASMR

I think chat is broken, it crashed on me