Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-10-2019, 02:54 PM
Newbie ;)

What is the reality of healing?

I have been taught through the years that in Christainity anything.. any kind of healing is possible. So how is it that I, in a situation needing healing haven't been healed. Is there a way to becoming healed or does it depends on if God wants you healed?
Pls help me out!!!
Old 03-10-2019, 03:03 PM
ImthatIm

Good question.

My belief is that God wants you healed.

But in this life there are so many obstacles in the way of healing.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:26 PM
Master

This is what I am trying to do but I feel that I am deflected from my "mission", I want to heal a paralyzed girl.Last night, while in deep meditation ( I felt an immense presure on my forehead ) I focused myself on her healing, then I saw when she rose up from her bed and she was really surprised that she could move, in all this time I felt as if I am in a boat that was in the ocean and there were powerful waves, in other words, I felt very unstable, I could not hold myself to keep healing her, it's very hard to put it in words, I felt that I am not left to accomplish my mission.

I don't know this girl in real life, I saw the news about her accident last year and I told me that if I will be able to reach a higher inner state, I would heal that girl, and I reached the higher things of spiritual nature.

I am really sad that I can't do it but I am not going to give up!!
Old 03-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antikai
I have been taught through the years that in Christainity anything.. any kind of healing is possible. So how is it that I, in a situation needing healing haven't been healed. Is there a way to becoming healed or does it depends on if God wants you healed?
Pls help me out!!!

Healing can come in different forms. When we or loved one's are Physically ill we pray for healing but sometimes the effects of the cause makes it impossible for the Body to recover regardless of how many prayers are said.

You can call acceptance a form of healing also, you can have a sense of peace accepting that your Physical illnesses cannot be cured.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is what I am trying to do but I feel that I am deflected from my "mission", I want to heal a paralyzed girl.Last night, while in deep meditation ( I felt an immense presure on my forehead ) I focused myself on her healing, then I saw when she rose up from her bed and she was really surprised that she could move, in all this time I felt as if I am in a boat that was in the ocean and there were powerful waves, in other words, I felt very unstable, I could not hold myself to keep healing her, it's very hard to put it in words, I felt that I am not left to accomplish my mission.

I don't know this girl in real life, I saw the news about her accident last year and I told me that if I will be able to reach a higher inner state, I would heal that girl, and I reached the higher things of spiritual nature.

I am really sad that I can't do it but I am not going to give up!!

You don't need to be sad, it's not your responsibility to heal a paralyzed person. Your intent is loving and that's what matters most, the action can be impossible and that's life. If we walk around feeling sorry for everyone who is sick we couldn't function properly, you do what you can and that's enough.
It would be lovely to take the pains and illnesses from every sentient being but the reality is that we can't, accept this and do your best and a bit extra.
Old 03-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Gosh, ya press a button wrong and come up with all sorts of multiple posts! Sorry.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-10-2019, 04:59 PM
Another double post, so sorry. ;)

Words of wisdom since I have the space: Always ask people who know, who
have direct experience in life...whether asking about a dentist, a good mechanic or
about healing.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-10-2019, 04:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh, God wants you and all of us healed, alright.
If you believe Jesus that he did nothing that was not God's Will...study...
there was not one person he did not heal in his vicinity.
Whether the person was in a field with many or far away...he turned no one away.

This is the deal, pure and simple: You may have 100% faith that God can heal,
has the power to heal or even wants you healed, that it is His Will for you to be happy
and abundant in all avenues of life...BUT, if you harbor a core belief such as: 'Sure He is all powerful,

but He won't heal me.
I deserve to have cancer - I've been so bad.
This is my karma.
There is a lesson I'm supposed to learn with this disease.
I really don't want to be here...I want to leave this place' (die).
Then, you have created a mixed message...you are double-minded, you see.

One sliver of one of these unconscious core beliefs...and it blocks healing.
It is what we believe that has the power to open the door to what we think
is miraculous.

Believe deeply in your subconscious mind that you deserve to be healed and happy...and then smile and ask.

This is the confidence we have when approaching God- that He hears us-
and knowing he hears us we know that we have whatever we asked of him -1 John

You must believe this to your core, smile...this is your strength...this is what
allows you to be healed, my friend.

AMEN! AMEN! And AMEN!
Old 03-10-2019, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antikai
Pls help me out!!!
Oh, God wants you and all of us healed, alright.
If you believe Jesus that he did nothing that was not God's Will...study...
there was not one person he did not heal in his vicinity.
Whether the person was in a field with many or far away...he turned no one away.

This is the deal, pure and simple: You may have 100% faith that God can heal,
has the power to heal or even wants you healed, that it is His Will for you to be happy
and abundant in all avenues of life...BUT, if you harbor a core belief such as: 'Sure He is all powerful,

but He won't heal me.
I deserve to have cancer - I've been so bad.
This is my karma.
There is a lesson I'm supposed to learn with this disease.
I really don't want to be here...I want to leave this place' (die).
Then, you have created a mixed message...you are double-minded, you see.

One sliver of one of these unconscious core beliefs...and it blocks healing.
It is what we believe that has the power to open the door to what we think
is miraculous.

Believe deeply in your subconscious mind that you deserve to be healed and happy...and then smile and ask.

This is the confidence we have when approaching God- that He hears us-
and knowing he hears us we know that we have whatever we asked of him -1 John

You must believe this to your core, smile...this is your strength...this is what
allows you to be healed, my friend.

Oh I see now you want to heal someone else.
Research healing...learn all you can.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:04 PM
Added:
When healing another person...we can be dealing with other forces.
Not that they can not be healed...But, they could have entered this life with a plan, a blueprint...
An example could be to teach her entire soul group compassion ans selflessness, see?

BUT, there may be a lesson about the miraculous for the entire soul group, also. Tada!

So, learning more about healing will help you not get discouraged or lose faith...
understand the workings...because there is a Formula to healing...get every book you can...
Learn why one person gets healed and the other next to him doesn't.
Wht does another person keep their healing for 10 minutes only.
Research, learn...from healers, see.