Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-09-2020, 01:48 AM
Master
Deliberately making bad creations

To serve as a reminder, that it isn't about creation. It is about creating.

Otherwise I will end up worshipping the very painting of a dried up dog turd underneath the sun. And end up torn appart in between two fighting bidders who're arguing over who bidd 1 million the first.

It even says "dried up dog turd underneath the sun." literally on the painting itself. How much more obvious can it be? And people still wanna argue over it...

God consciousness on this planet, is the most strange thing that can possibly exist. Just saying that defies every single law that can possibly exist.

I'm still curious about death tho, and what comes after it. I think I've seen it all with just 90% limitation. Imagine what life will be like with 10% limitation. Or what about even 1%. Hell, make that 0%. Why not just go full implosion into the sun or something. Only to discover that there is infact no heat in the sun at all. Just another fairy tale the boogie man invented. Just because they thought it would be a fun challenge to read a library book in the middle of a disco. Everyone needs an excuse to keep stupid people at bay. Imagine the fairy tales that are required if you're the only one on the planet who uses their brain... Religion.

And they still make a literal totem out of you. And then there is the anti-totem religion... If god is omni present, it would certainly place its 5's extension of 6 on it's 7. Because I don't know how an entity with no hand would be face palming at that moment... Even God would be lost in translation at that moment. No hard feelings. As if stones have no feelings. Like who on earth said that stones have no feelings?

I can bet you that there are entire civilizations out there who've devoted their entire collective existence to perfecting the art of facepalming. Just specifically to make this point.
Old 01-12-2020, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
To serve as a reminder, that it isn't about creation. It is about creating.

Otherwise I will end up worshipping the very painting of a dried up dog turd underneath the sun. And end up torn appart in between two fighting bidders who're arguing over who bidd 1 million the first.

It even says "dried up dog turd underneath the sun." literally on the painting itself. How much more obvious can it be? And people still wanna argue over it...

God consciousness on this planet, is the most strange thing that can possibly exist. Just saying that defies every single law that can possibly exist.

I'm still curious about death tho, and what comes after it. I think I've seen it all with just 90% limitation. Imagine what life will be like with 10% limitation. Or what about even 1%. Hell, make that 0%. Why not just go full implosion into the sun or something. Only to discover that there is infact no heat in the sun at all. Just another fairy tale the boogie man invented. Just because they thought it would be a fun challenge to read a library book in the middle of a disco. Everyone needs an excuse to keep stupid people at bay. Imagine the fairy tales that are required if you're the only one on the planet who uses their brain... Religion.

And they still make a literal totem out of you. And then there is the anti-totem religion... If god is omni present, it would certainly place its 5's extension of 6 on it's 7. Because I don't know how an entity with no hand would be face palming at that moment... Even God would be lost in translation at that moment. No hard feelings. As if stones have no feelings. Like who on earth said that stones have no feelings?

I can bet you that there are entire civilizations out there who've devoted their entire collective existence to perfecting the art of facepalming. Just specifically to make this point.
When we understand that there are different levels of consciousness that incarnates on here on Earth. So you're going to see a mixed bag of weirdness from every perspective. Lower levels won't understand the higher and the higher levels will ask why of the lower levels. Experiencing an existence in this 3rd/4th density world makes each level of consciousness to facepalm.

Death is just leaving the body that we have occupied to experience life. We become our true self.
The boogeyman creates many lies and deceptions by deceitful acts and deeds. It ties in with the age of Pisces and the 3rd/4th density world we are incarnate on. So there is much B$ that goes on that people buy into and accept. So the disco of life gets ruined by the B$ we read that is written by those who deceive.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 04-12-2020, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
When we understand that there are different levels of consciousness that incarnates on here on Earth. So you're going to see a mixed bag of weirdness from every perspective. Lower levels won't understand the higher and the higher levels will ask why of the lower levels. Experiencing an existence in this 3rd/4th density world makes each level of consciousness to facepalm.

Death is just leaving the body that we have occupied to experience life. We become our true self.
The boogeyman creates many lies and deceptions by deceitful acts and deeds. It ties in with the age of Pisces and the 3rd/4th density world we are incarnate on. So there is much B$ that goes on that people buy into and accept. So the disco of life gets ruined by the B$ we read that is written by those who deceive.
Cool thanks. I really enjoy reading something that is actually nice information.

I was thinking about multi dimensional nature allot lately. Like we're so infinite in awareness. And the omni-awareness god consciousness is like right within every single one of us, pretending to be this human being. It's all pretty weird. Can be confusing at times. Especially nowadays, with so many different frequencies and levels of consciousness on this planet. Crazy.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Cool thanks. I really enjoy reading something that is actually nice information.

I was thinking about multi dimensional nature allot lately. Like we're so infinite in awareness. And the omni-awareness god consciousness is like right within every single one of us, pretending to be this human being. It's all pretty weird. Can be confusing at times. Especially nowadays, with so many different frequencies and levels of consciousness on this planet. Crazy.
When you consider that we are just fragments of Source scattered all over the place, here and every corner in the universe experiencing different aspects of "life", the game on an individual level. We are in fact then different aspects and reflections of ourselves. That is the oneness, the connectedness of all, that is spirituality.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.