Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-04-2023, 01:41 AM
Seeker

A dream about two Earths

About two years ago while we were still in the pandemic, I had a really weird dream. I was at the house of my coworker for a New Year's Eve party. I looked out the window and saw the planet Earth in the night sky and two moons. I called my coworker over to show her and we both pulled our phones out and started trying to find it in the news. However, each time I tried to google it, something would go wrong or nothing would come up. It was almost like the media was purposely hiding it.

When I woke up, I wrote it down in a notebook and forgot about it (btw, I don't keep a dream journal and hardly ever care about my dreams enough to write them down). I only remembered it because lately I've been hearing a lot of people talk about a coming consciousness shift and the New Earth. Then, just last week, I was sitting on the couch and suddenly remembered the dream. I ran to my bedroom and searched high and low for the notebook, and sure enough, there it was, exactly as I remembered it. Maybe I'm making too much of it, but it felt a bit eerie to say the least.
Old 22-04-2023, 02:50 AM
Experiencer
Interesting dream. It's true. There is a new earth but it is not physical. We are moving into a higher vibration and so is the new earth. About the two moons, I've heard that about earth before.
Old 22-04-2023, 05:04 AM
Master

Strange you write about this dream today because today is global "earth day"...
Old 22-04-2023, 11:38 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by calla lily
Interesting dream. It's true. There is a new earth but it is not physical. We are moving into a higher vibration and so is the new earth. About the two moons, I've heard that about earth before.

I have interpreted the two moons as one being for the Earth I was on and the other being for the Earth I was seeing in the sky. Do people really say there are two moons?
Old 22-04-2023, 11:39 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Strange you write about this dream today because today is global "earth day"...

I actually had no idea.... That just makes it ten times spookier.
Old 22-04-2023, 01:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallVoice
I actually had no idea.... That just makes it ten times spookier.
Haha. I'm no expert , but I quickly looked it up.
2 moons can mean you may be needing a change in your life .
And the earth in dream can signify that you may need to think about your inner desire. Something may be stopping you from progressing.

Given that you had this dream quite a long time ago you can now look back and see if anything changed for you, or is everything the same.
If nothing has progressed then the message may still apply.
Old 22-04-2023, 03:10 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Haha. I'm no expert , but I quickly looked it up.
2 moons can mean you may be needing a change in your life .
And the earth in dream can signify that you may need to think about your inner desire. Something may be stopping you from progressing.

Given that you had this dream quite a long time ago you can now look back and see if anything changed for you, or is everything the same.
If nothing has progressed then the message may still apply.

Actually things have changed significantly. When I had it, I was working at a really toxic chain bridal shop with the coworker from the dream. My life has significantly improved since I left in November. My coworker also just recently left. And just last week, the company announced that they would be laying off 9,000 employees because they've gone bankrupt again.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:33 AM
Master

I'm pleased that your life changed . It can't have been easy during covid because EVERYTHING changed for everyone and sometimes , with all the lockdowns etc, it was difficult times for many.
The bridal industry ? Of course, that was badly hampered too .
My daughter-in-law is a wedding planner ( self employed ) so you can only imagine !
I hope your new circumstances are bringing you a bit more contentment .