Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 11-04-2023, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)

How can I protect myself from this energy drain?

Hi, It's been a while since I've been on here, so I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I work in a caring role and I think I've always naturally picked up on people's energies. It's been more of a help than a hinderance, although has occasionally left me feeling drained. It's always something I've been able to manage.

There is one particular person I work with though, who seems to leave me feeling particularly drained. I've worked with them for over a year now and it has always had this effect on me.

I have to see them for a couple of hours a week and the impact on me is so great that I can't find an explanation for it, or a way to resolve it.

After seeing this person, I'm completely physically exhausted, despite the fact that I only have to sit and support them. By the time I get home, I'm so weak that on a couple of occasions by legs have buckled. I'm shaky, and all I want to do is sleep. I can't do that because I have kids to look after but I'm not much use.

The other strange part is that after a few hours, I start to feel better. I'm still tired until I've had a nights sleep but I'm no longer as drained as when I first leave. I'm actually starting to wonder whether some of my tiredness that lingers through the week is related to this same person too. The week is considerably harder when I have to see them more than once.

I've tried to look at every other possibility. I have a lot of responsibilities and I'm often tired, but even after a good night's sleep, I still feel as drained when seeing this person. I eat enough, although sometimes I'd say the feeling is similar to low blood sugar. It's just that I don't get this from anyone else. I've done this job for many years and never felt like physically tired and weak.

The person in question doesn't stand out from other people I work with. They are not the most challenging. There isn't anything triggering about them that I can think of.

I'm praying someone here might have some insight and ways that I can protect myself because it feels like they're draining me to the point that I can't function. It's got to a point where I'm considering leaving my job.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:05 PM
Just what I have done...works :)

Try wearing a clear quartz crystal necklace...and place blue kryanite in your pocket or hand.
And immediately wash your hands elbow and forearms - downwards, throwing, swishing away bad ju-ju out your fingers.
Look in the mirror and smile!

Sometimes with wet hands wave over your head or wipe your hair after a session. Shake your hands.

Oh. There is a technique to protect yourself ---how do I describe it?
You mimic putting a hoody over your head and zip up, turn a key over your lips..
Some how it's supposed to be like armor for bad energy . :)

Also wear black ...I hear that is why priests and nuns did originally ---keeps bad ju-ju away...it's a protection.
Who knows if that's true.

Lemme know. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2023, 10:52 PM
Newbie ;)

saw a good youtube from a guru lady from idea that mentioned this exactly, if your interested I will search my history for it./
Old 05-05-2023, 12:09 PM
Administrator
This is self opinion and not fact

Namaste
Old 05-05-2023, 01:05 PM
Master

First I would suggest getting your iron levels checked as your symptoms sound like low iron.

Secondly I have to disagree with Miss H about colour. I firmly believe that black absorbs negative energy and white is the best colour to use. Just my opinion.

MellowY. You can also ask;

I ask that I be filled and surrounded in a bubble of the white Christ light with your protection, I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ.

Then visualise it for awhile. Believe it know it. I personally have found this to be VERY effective.

If your not comfortable with the word Christ, then substitute for Divine.

Also ask your guides to come close and help with protection just before you come into contact with this person.
Old 09-05-2023, 12:50 AM
Ascender
No disrespect to the people on here that suggest medical advice for symtons
But i do believe spirits are responsible for 90% of what people are going through here

As some say
We have a situatiation here
Old 16-12-2023, 07:00 AM
Experiencer
if you're feeling drained, I would cut energy cords. You can try asking Archangel Michael to use his sword to cut any energy cords for you when you get home.
Old 16-12-2023, 08:05 AM
Master
I hope, I don't step on anyone's toes by saying, cutting cords is not enough.
They simply reestablish themselves, if they are not resolves at one end.
Simply by disengaging emotionally.
Old 21-12-2023, 08:00 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I hope, I don't step on anyone's toes by saying, cutting cords is not enough.
They simply reestablish themselves, if they are not resolves at one end.
Simply by disengaging emotionally.
Yes, exactly, you need to cut cords daily with this person.
Old 23-12-2023, 10:13 AM
Knower
Whenever I do any spiritual work, like energy work, even remotely, meditation, reiki, tarot, I start by connecting myself to the Earth and the Universe:

I visualise roots going down to the center of the Earth, grounding me and pulling up Gaia energy, and a connection to the center of the Universe from my crown Chakra, as another energy conduit, both working together to center and stabilise me.

I can then call on those energies, which I then use to do the work, so I am not just using my own, making the supply unlimited

Try if this is something that could work for you, and if you notice you are getting depleted, it can also help refill.

Now, word of caution though, this physical body sometimes does need rest, so make sure you also heed those messages!