Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-04-2023, 01:23 PM
Master
Fake or not?

Hi there

Just want to find out if this crystals are fake:

https://ibb.co/wrfGxT4

Thanks you
Old 16-04-2023, 06:45 PM
Administrator
Holding it in your hand would tell you. from a small picture its difficult to say

Namaste
Old 17-04-2023, 03:47 AM
Master
The crystal has 'perfect' faces, point and base.
I would say this has been heavily machined if not man made.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-04-2023, 09:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The crystal has 'perfect' faces, point and base.
I would say this has been heavily machined
if not man made.
Nothing unusual and nothing to worry about either.
The same would go for all freeforms, carvings, skulls, slabs, flames, many/most points & wands.
That doesn't make a crystal fake.
Old 17-04-2023, 09:40 AM
Master
I'm guesstimating you mean to ask whether it is really citrine and not treated in that sense.
Basically impossible to say from that blurry small photo. I've once gotten fakes, from China of course, and I could tell because the yellow colours wasn't evenly spread. It look more like what you'd get after a bad spray-job.

Somehow I get a feeling this is real citrine, but again, difficult to tell. Natural citrine comes in a variety of colours.
The heat treated stuff is usually easy to recognise as it's orange/brown. Often when you see a somewhat flat pieces with lots of small points being sold for "natural citrine" you know it's fake as it's clearly an amethyst cluster that's been heat-treated. I have yet to see citrine that grows that way.

In any case, feel. For the rest not much more you can do than buy from 100% reliable sellers.
Old 17-04-2023, 09:33 PM
Master
Thanks for all your reply's.

I feel nothing from the crystal but i don't normally feel anything except for high vibrational crystals like selenite which to me feels the strongest crystal i have come in contact but some stones have more energy than others of the same stone maybe cause of quality.

The reason i ask is i see a ton of the same photo's of that crystal from the same dealers that sold it to me that they are selling so i was thinking if they sell the same crystal so it might be fake but i thought maybe someone here could feel anything or might tell by looking at the color or something that says it's not fake.

Going to carry it around with me and use it in meditation and see what i get.
Old 22-04-2023, 12:17 PM
Experiencer
It looks like something that is fairly common and not so expensive to make, and only have average power when it comes to energy. But if you are to extract some good benifits from it. Even "crystals" like glass can be of good use for both transparent and coloured ones. And the element that made up the color helps, a lot. Try using it for absorbing very negative energy only, mainly for those who like to project their energy on you. (Edit: need manual intent, means you tell it to do so) But not so much for energy work other than just a decoration. Once it's done for absorbing, you can safely throw it.