Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

View Poll Results: Do you keep a dream journal or diary
Yes 10 55.56%
No 7 38.89%
No don't know because it's personal 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2023, 04:28 PM
Ascender

I have several dream journals kept as emails, corresponding to each particular year. What I find is reading through them a couple of years later, with the benefit of hindsight. Then you can really find out what the dreams meant, because you kind of know what your issues were, what was happening at the time, how things have subsequently turned out, and what you can do in the future. It helps to give each dream a title, as this is usually a clue of what it could mean.
Old 15-02-2023, 07:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
I have several dream journals kept as emails, corresponding to each particular year. What I find is reading through them a couple of years later, with the benefit of hindsight. Then you can really find out what the dreams meant, because you kind of know what your issues were, what was happening at the time, how things have subsequently turned out, and what you can do in the future. It helps to give each dream a title, as this is usually a clue of what it could mean.

Yep so am I but I love them down and a drink journal as a backup I don't know
I went on my things I went back for my dreams on here of years ago in 2015 and I put it down on the journal and by God I couldn't believe it as well film of 1 popes broke book it in because until 1015 I didn't know about the night typing him but now I know typing with my is not easier it's much easier when I was typing I'm a spring things but a lot better now me and everybody else on here
Plus some of them trains is connected to the future of us especially when I give birth to my cat and it's been
Plus the biggest thing was that thing happened 2 days before my cat's is born which is so strange
Because I'm waiting for that to happen soon what was 8 years ago or 7 years ago
It all makes sense now especially when it down because it might in 2020 plus a medium it might shirt in 2020 12 mi to make things down because it will help me develop as a medium
But I saw this and it said I will get there is no reply what happened and highlight the medium and probably the one day and hopefully I can be a funeral director one day
Because I've had it in 2 mins dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-02-2023, 08:18 PM
hillel.slovene

Quote:
Yep so am I but I love them down and a drink journal as a backup I don't know

(nods)

do you share them dreams it them dreams with FBI copsss?
Old 15-02-2023, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillel.slovene
(nods)

do you share them dreams it them dreams with FBI copsss?

no it is for my eyes only over my family will my great niece and nephews but when I pass so they can look up on it and have a good look and it's a big seller make a fortune
Contain my auntie has dyslexia so now she takes them she does autism autism autism but not as bad as I had she did what's that what shape had was intelligent kids had some of autism CD just find it hard to communicate things and understand things but I'm slowly getting there a text time
But hopefully yes time awesome am I and my drink journals will be more easy to understand like nostredame is dreams on a lot more than you realise you've got a lot more to come and an Explorer from a 9 I have another person in my life and I've got to find love and happiness in my next life as it's nice I don't allow it
That's my last night I'm very understanding caring and I can't be a funeral director in this life I pray one and next life and I've got medium and medium a better and stronger stronger than medium and I am listening this life
But I know things happen for a reason

Old 24-02-2023, 09:03 PM
Master
It is why I keep the same people that make sense and had dressed as a funeral director and in the supermarket and nothing for myself this is telling me this train is telling me a lot of my supermarket reply and globalist because their funeral it is there are interesting a funeral director on

Old 03-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Yes, I do. I find the easiest way to remember a dream is to transfer the details ti an iPhone note as I sleep with the phone on the bedside table. This way, I have a whole chronology of dreams from the entire year in one note. I then email them to myself and put them in a folder called Dreams.

I also like reading through dream journals years later, because they are easier to analyse with the benefit of hindsight.
Old 04-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Master
I have a few dream journals because I've gone back on trains on here and what them all down sites other websites I've put my my dreams town outside go like she is no longer here like is there anybody there eir.ie had a few dreams on their outside school now I wished I had a copy on that site now I came back of journal
Because that's my story my dreams because I was told by medium write them down to make sense because I'm not that will come true

Old 27-06-2023, 07:18 AM
Knower

I do, Carl Jung a Swiss psychologist wrote a book called dreams and reflections, and how they do have meaning in our physical lives, anything I see in a dream I draw it on a book next to my bed, iv learned a lot from them, especially through my spiritual awakening
Old 28-06-2023, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrations
I do, Carl Jung a Swiss psychologist wrote a book called dreams and reflections, and how they do have meaning in our physical lives, anything I see in a dream I draw it on a book next to my bed, iv learned a lot from them, especially through my spiritual awakening

Yes I've got books on him but as a dyslexia person I've got to take my time weighing it raining it I do but it's amazing what I've learnt
Plus recording my dreams in a dream journal it helps me a lot I know I want time I was on the train for them on here non-stop but I've been to a busy my mediumship I've not had much time because I've been busy my cards as well
But some other dreams I've had I've come true especially the sad and bad ones especially lose my lovely one my lovely beautiful man I love so much my uncle I'm my dad a long time ago
But waiting all its information down and he's journals as help me and lost even out of body experience dreams makes a sense now they're not I've had them about realizing
Plus working with the angels helped me a lot more now the angels in my dreams my mum was an angel I might add my own my dad and my uncle they were Angels people I loved now it's my time to find 11 happiness and I am not gonna miss out no more my life because this just taught me let's love and happiness come to my dreams and I know the right map of me I will
Plus I will not be emotionally black male ever again because I hear a motion because that person I've gone through a threat I will not be here now typing with the mic I'll be incarcerated up to 50 years of more
But I could implement for emotionally blackmailing me able to go three years suspended so unfair slot in the UK the victims like criminals and the victims and the criminals do evil things against harm against them it's not it's very round but
But my next flight I will not be emotionally blackmailed orbit of victim of emotional blackmail that will turn the tables on them because I must own life because I person
Go to social services help out of faith and in a dream sequence don't go there but no if I listened I will not ever this will pour me do not let me have friends what other do they put me away and an Institute for us to my life do not have boyfriends I'll be happy those little domain or good
I remember now even dreams I get this one that is one of the worst things you can do to anybody that isolating them
I am intelligent I've got some of autism which the entertain kids of gut and today now is still get put silly labels on them and silly Rose evening my dreams
I am not the only person with the autism is spiritual and safe things in dreams and might strange down which helps me a lot
I know I forget to stop talking a time but it's a more under control because spiritual church as help me a hell of a lot and the classes
As a child at school the teachers only had time for the cute beautiful pretty kids I was not an attack I was not in that category because I was told I am not pretty one little bit
But now the Ugly Duckling as town into a beautiful swung because I've been told I'm beautiful in and out so why the puppy down for because they are jealous because now I am Premier League
I've been told and dreams I would have been a great grandmother I want to go to mother if out of the chance but no all next activity I had in the past I thought I was the thing but dreams and friends of told me I am something no I am bigger in the bigger picture you see in a domain
I know I am on I know I'm speaking too much but that's my autism and I apologize for that but I love everybody here so sorry about my rambling

Old 29-12-2023, 11:36 AM
Guide

Yes I've kept dream diaries for many years. I don't write every dream down though, only ones that stand out or I feel are very symbolic. I find that the more I write about them, the more vivid and symbolic they get, so I should record more.

For me its not so much that I feel they will repeat themselves (this has never happened to me personally) but understanding more about the meaning of a dream as time goes on.