Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 04-06-2020, 09:49 PM
Just Tim

Hi FairyCrystal !

You mentioned that you craved it.. You know where this goes, right ?

So, did you find what you were looking for ? Anyway, I wish for you to find it, if not already. I would like it if you shared, not to do the same but it could be inspirational ! And even if I'm the only one resonating with that bit of your story, well.. 1's better than 0 !

Peace to you, on your way forward/up/multidimentional !
Old 05-06-2020, 02:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Lonely? That's an understatement. A spiritual awakening, stuck in a small Canadian town is a challenge for me. On a positive note, you get to know thyself. There is no transformation without struggle.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:24 PM
Knower
This thread resonates with me, still going through my own journey and seeing past simple labels such as light and dark and just 'feeling' lost or traumatic energies that want transmuting (find a home), all the same as us feeling lonely, no? :)

Or perhaps I personally just love the idea of putting faces to energies. Helps raise us all the same.

Isolation and loneliness comes with the territory huh? Personally, I can't help but feel like purposely trying to inform myself quickly will allow outside experiences of others' mutate my own intuition and my own calling and divinity. Am I alone in this? And I hope no one sees it as an ego, because it's not.

Just following my intuition and guidance that I should gradually and slowly learn my abilities on my own and no longer let strong influences steer me off track with ease. Keep my antenna to the divine strong, to society and others' beliefs, less. Not to imply that I don't believe in them, just give me time to catch up on my own. :) So, I generally not only find it intentionally hard to absorb seminars and topics on this, but something 'in me' doesn't want me to. Steers me when they feel I'm ready. Which is mighty interesting in itself. Still learning. Possibly a nub lightworker whose strong linked to divine, here.

Much rather be fueling the EQ not the IQ and intuition lessons/inspired over mindful curiosity. My view of higher consciousness is less 'thinking' and reading. More feeling and self-work on the deepest levels. Just basic loving and compassion from your heartspace. Don't question, just accept and keep raising above it. Stretching the meta-muscles over the brain comes to mind. ;) <3

Excuse my out-pouring, not many outlets and it indeed helps with the loneliness and feeling invisible. Sometimes we still need some 3D work and healing to ourselves, all the same. Darn social creatures us humans are. :P
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 06-06-2020, 10:04 PM
Just Tim

Hey SikuX !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
Personally, I can't help but feel like purposely trying to inform myself quickly will allow outside experiences of others' mutate my own intuition and my own calling and divinity. Am I alone in this? And I hope no one sees it as an ego, because it's not.

You're definitely not alone.

Quote:
Excuse my out-pouring, not many outlets and it indeed helps with the loneliness and feeling invisible.

We're all like that, in a way, feeling invisible.

By the way, I looked at your profile, I had a good belly laugh, seing the end of the "Interests" section. Thank you for that ! Your energy definitely feels like "Chaotic Good"
Old 07-06-2020, 04:32 PM
Knower
Thanks for that. I really appreciate it. :)

Yes, I can definitely flip the switch between Chaotic and Lawful depending on whatever I'm currently dealing with. Haha. I'm easily turned Chaotic once I come across any selfish childness or "light, love or doing the right thing" is being dubbed naive hypocritically. Call it or me, fake? I REALLY flip. I can feel intent and I can feel how I'm perceived by energies. I generally dislike any powers, loa, or abilities used wrongly with negative intentions or sins. You bring fire, I'll give it back. I'll stoop to teach it a lesson, and only transmute or send love vibrations when I feel love or agony, not hatred or anger. I want the cycle to stop, not let it get what it wants and come back later for seconds.... Stupid shows of power and power trips to see what I'm made of and 'pretend' they don't need me or find me interesting. That's what I deal with on a daily basis. Heh.

Not too proud of it though, as it's usually only occurs whenever I'm too overwhelmed with foreign energies. When they step over the line. I spend a lot of time spreading realist light and tough love to narcissist energies. Purposely. Let me tell ya.... It's exhausting and may sound contradicting but it's to let them grow up and fight their own battles which is entirely the point. :P lol. Transmuting much deeper and hands on than 'just' strong energy work and aura cleansing. Legitimate, 'core' help. Even my empathy is a weirdo. I treat any energy as if it's a person or a potential bird messenger to it's source.

Too many people, entities, energies(you name it) hide themselves with spiritual masks all the same as the physical too and it's heart-breaking.... I sometimes have to literally let them know they need me, I don't need them and rip the masks off their faces or have them drop their layers in order to get to the source of their problem. Just to see me eye to eye, finally. And respectingly, and either see me for who I am or respect my help. It's like being a energy father figure or downright unothordox therapist... lol. :(
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 08-06-2020, 12:09 PM
Just Tim

I definitely resonate with everything you said.

Right now I'm at a point in my life where I'm okay with people needing me, but I just want one person who doesn't need me and I don't need them. It's very nice too, because all there is is will to be together and share some adventures and such. And why not help other people together, it doesn't have to be an all one-person job, even if in fact it never is !

That said I'm happy to help too
Old 08-06-2020, 03:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
I definitely resonate with everything you said.

Right now I'm at a point in my life where I'm okay with people needing me, but I just want one person who doesn't need me and I don't need them. It's very nice too, because all there is is will to be together and share some adventures and such. And why not help other people together, it doesn't have to be an all one-person job, even if in fact it never is !

That said I'm happy to help too
Yes. I know how you feel. I want the same, maybe more romantically than it should be.

A breathe of fresh air and growth in a more free kind of way. ; <3

To be on the same wave length with someone else is mighty refreshing and therapeutic.
Old 08-06-2020, 03:59 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
maybe more romantically than it should be

Ah, "lawful" side kicking in

Nothing "should" be this way or that way. There's nothing wrong with romance, at all, trust me ! Particularly if someone tells/show/prove you you don't need them and they don't need you !

Love & happiness are meant to be shared
Old 15-07-2020, 01:24 AM
Guide
Is there any other info on Lightworkers?

Such as books you can buy? I'm trying to find out more info on Lightworkers.

How did you know you were a Lightworker? Were there certain signs?
Old 18-07-2020, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
Is there any other info on Lightworkers?

Such as books you can buy? I'm trying to find out more info on Lightworkers.

How did you know you were a Lightworker? Were there certain signs?

Maybe you can search for Dolores Cannon and the 3 waves of volunteers.
Or do some search on starseed, indigo and crystal children.