Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 11-02-2014, 08:31 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Just because we want something--doesn't necessarily mean we should have it.

Personal Responsibility and Common Sense (IMHO) should be our guides.

Peace and Love on everyone's individual path of choice...

Blessed be...
Old 11-03-2014, 02:36 AM
MalloryOr

Hmm I'm new here, and really interested in becoming more in touch with my spiritual side. I was abused growing up, the only child to a mother that worked two jobs, and although I always knew a lot of people, I struggled to make real connections. I'm 22 now and would like to turn around my life, I know that a lot of the negative things that happened to me growing up were not in my hands, but I do know that I have grown to have a very diminishing outlook on life, I doubt a lot, I find myself undeserving of a lot, and have bouts of depression. On the outside, to everyone I seem happy and appear as my outgoing, happy go lucky self, but on the inside I'm drowning. I've decided I really want to get into things like creating one's destiny, affirmations, and the law of attraction, because I believe a positive mind and a happy heart can bring good things into your life. I would like to know what tips you all have for someone like me that is a beginner.

As I am too, like the OP looking for love, and believe that this guy may be just as interested in me as I am in him--perhaps just unsure of my feelings towards him--so how do I manifest, or attract him into reaching out to me?
Old 11-03-2014, 02:42 AM
angel star

hi Mallory, your situation sounds a lot like mine. I am your age and I have also had troubles in family that have pushed me out of myself and it has not been easy. I was questioning myself when I saw your post and I am being guided to write this to you. Trust that it is all a part of a larger plan. This generation of ours is learning its lessons and over the next couple of years we will be much stronger and attract a lot of prosperity into our lives . We are a wonderful generation of courage and determination . We do good and we must trust that good will come to us.

Wishing you all the very best !
Old 12-03-2014, 05:26 AM
MalloryOr

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel star
hi Mallory, your situation sounds a lot like mine. I am your age and I have also had troubles in family that have pushed me out of myself and it has not been easy. I was questioning myself when I saw your post and I am being guided to write this to you. Trust that it is all a part of a larger plan. This generation of ours is learning its lessons and over the next couple of years we will be much stronger and attract a lot of prosperity into our lives . We are a wonderful generation of courage and determination . We do good and we must trust that good will come to us.

Wishing you all the very best !

Thank you Angel Star, I appreciate you reaching out. It's definitely not easy, but trying to be happy and hopeful is a much better option
Old 21-12-2022, 06:01 AM
Master
You can't wield anyone, if the LOA did work I'd be with my specific crushes on guys even past celebrity ones. If people were meant to be in your life they would have been already with no need to manifest them.
Old 21-12-2022, 08:10 AM
Master

Hi Mallory,

You are NOT on your own. Everyone else has gone thru similar things to you, some worse some not as much. I certainly have in my younger years. So please DONT think there is something wrong with you. It takes a lot of guts to open up about your stuff and in Doing so you have taken the first step in having a better life.IMO

I feel that it is really important to incorporate a couple of things into your life that would make YOU HAPPY or something that can give you a sense of achievement even better, before you go looking for a partner. Taking an interesting course, joining a club or hobby such as painting will lift your self esteem and confidence and gives you something to look forward to each week. Plus the added bonus of making new friends which will in turn provide a wider circle of possibilities to meet a new man.

Being happy within yourself not only makes you more attractive but lifts your vibrational field and in turn, attracts the kind of man that is at the same level.

Manifest that first and suddenly every starts to fall into place.

Hope that’s helpful.
Old 15-02-2023, 03:54 PM
I have something to add, that may seem odd to some.
Manifest the person YOU want to be. Watch!
The person you may have wanted to attract will be attracted to YOU!! Yay!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru