Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-05-2023, 07:05 PM
Ascender

Eels + a rattlesnake in hotel rooms

Hello all,

I had an interesting saga of dreams last night. In the first one, my boyfriend, cat, and I stayed at a hotel. When we entered our hotel suite, we had to cross a bridge to get to our bed. Underneath this bridge was a pond filled with eels. It was terrifying. These eels not only swam but they flew as well. Nevertheless, we managed to fall asleep despite the eels. I remember my boyfriend waking me up to check my ears at one point to make sure none had gotten into my ears. The next morning when we awoke I went to discover the rest of our hotel suite. There was a closet, a bathroom, and two more rooms. In one room there was black mold. I was really worried about my cat not only sleeping in a room with eels but also black mold. In the second room there was a demolished bed as well as writing on the walls. Creepy. I remember in the dream saying how we were going to complain to management about our hotel suite.

Then I woke up for real, told my boyfriend about the dream and dozed off back to sleep. In the next dream, my boyfriend and I were road tripping to Pensacola, Florida from the Midwest. My mom was traveling as well except she was traveling separately. We stopped in Texas to stay in a hotel for the night. At this hotel, I was awoken by my boyfriend saying "Don't move." There was a rattlesnake in the bed by me. I was terrified. The rattlesnake made it's way around me but did not harm me. The dream ended with me saying that I never want to go to Texas again since I found a rattlesnake in my bed!

So this was an interesting dream saga that I had about eels, a rattlesnake, and traveling. Can anyone shed some insight as to how to interpret these dreams?
Old 20-05-2023, 01:46 PM
Experiencer
Hotel and Bridge: A hotel in a dream could represent a transition or temporary phase in life. Crossing a bridge is often associated with overcoming obstacles or moving from one phase of life to another. The eels under the bridge may represent fears or worries that you have about this transition.

Eels: In dreams, eels are often associated with deceit, slippery situations, or aspects of the unconscious that may seem threatening. The fact that they can fly might increase the sense of unpredictability or fear associated with these elements.

Checking for Eels: Your boyfriend checking your ears for eels might symbolize a need for communication or a need to listen more closely to your feelings or fears.

Black Mold: Mold in a dream can suggest neglect or decay in an area of your life, something that was overlooked and has grown out of control. Given that it's in a room in your hotel suite, it might relate to the transition or phase of life the hotel represents.

Demolished Bed and Writing on the Walls: These could symbolize feelings of chaos, disruption, or messages from your subconscious that are difficult to understand but can't be ignored.

Rattlesnake: Snakes in dreams can have many meanings, often tied to change, transformation, or hidden fears. A rattlesnake might represent a perceived threat or danger in your waking life, something that's creating fear but hasn't yet caused harm.

Traveling: Travel in dreams is often associated with life's journey or progression. The two separate journeys (yours and your mom's) might represent different paths or stages of life you're both navigating.

These dreams seem to center around themes of transition, fear, and potentially unaddressed issues. They may suggest that you're navigating changes or challenges in life and grappling with some fears or worries about these changes. There's also an element of concern for others (your boyfriend, your cat) and a sense of responsibility or protectiveness towards them.
Old 25-05-2023, 07:14 AM
Pathfinder

Sounds like a warning dream about your relationship with your boyfriend. Maybe just based on physical attraction. Rather than listen to your boyfriend listen to your own gut feelings and anything that creeps you out about the relationship. Dream implies writing is on the wall. and demolished bed may symbolise to look at relationship with the physical attraction. Your call your dream.