Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2023, 02:46 PM
Master

Class action

I’ve just found out that in Australia there is a huge class action taking place regarding the many deaths
that have been caused thru taking the Covid Vaccine. Not sure which one tho.

I also heard that there is another one taking place in the UK. Does anyone know anything about it.

I also just found out that there are three thousand doctors and health care professionals that have taken action against the vaccine and submitted reports to the Court of Human Rights in Nuremberg against the vaccine.

Has anybody else heard anything regarding this. I would be really interested in knowing more.
Old 21-04-2023, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I also heard that there is another one taking place in the UK. Does anyone know anything about it
True Red, it is happening here. Google it, you'll be amazed as to what's going on but mainly kept out of the Media.
I'm just grateful something inside told me not to get it even after months of harassment from NHS.....
Old 21-04-2023, 04:31 PM
Master

Yes Sky I never got it either and I’m soooo glad that I didn’t. But then again I’ve always refused any kinda jab ie flu, Covid and all the others. I just believe that If it ain’t broke then don’t fix it and funny enough I’ve spent seventy years without having to go to hospital for anything and no major health problems. So makes ya think hey.

My neighbour was in hospital and was forced to get it and she was dead the next day.

Also my friend told me about her friend who was young, healthy with 2 small kids and was forced to get it by her employer and she was dead a few days later.

Thanks Lucky I’ll check that out.

I wonder if there is any class action happening in America.

My friend has done all the research on Covid and vaccines and I’m blown away by what she has found out especially the Court of Human Rights. I can’t wait to see the results of that one!
Old 21-04-2023, 06:32 PM
Master
The vaccine is much maligned. But to be fair on the creators they had very little time to get it right. Most vaccines are checked and tested over 10 years or so. The pandemic made them release the vaccines very early. It must be said that although the vaccines have proved lethal in some cases they also saved millions of lives by reducing the severity of the virus. The vaccines turned the tide. Instead of people dying from the virus, they were just getting sick and then recovering.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 21-04-2023, 07:47 PM
Master
Quite scary that they try to get people reliant on such things whilst undermining holistic approaches-they trumpeted the invention of a bee vaccine recently,the problems it is suppose to address are caused in part by habitat loss,diminishing and adulterated food supply.suits industry to have short term fixes they can update.Canute springs to mind,I suppose it is possible the waves can be held back but at a massive and constant cost,so we just deffering to the future storing up trouble.
Old 22-04-2023, 12:13 AM
Master

I did not get the mark of the beast, sorry vaccine myself. I don't know anything about any lawsuits , but see some stores on YouTube.
Old 22-04-2023, 05:13 AM
Master

Thanks guys. Some good points there to ponder.
Old 22-04-2023, 05:08 PM
Master

The only class action law suits stories that I see on YT at this minute are people that were given a chos get the vaccine or loose your job . Not the onew of people with side effects from the vaccine .
Old 11-05-2023, 11:08 AM
Master
I can't believe how long this took,

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/order-safe-travel.html

''...as of 12:01 a.m. EDT on May 12, 2023, noncitizen nonimmigrant air passengers will no longer need to show proof of being fully vaccinated with an accepted COVID-19 vaccine to board a flight to the United States''
Old 11-05-2023, 11:21 AM
Sorry guys, I just saw this thread in Lounge.
Gonna have to close it since there is no more talk here about the pros and cons of the vaccine.
It was ok for over a year, then "Enough".

I did not know all this, tho, glad I read it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Closed Thread