Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-02-2022, 11:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Knowing if something is in process

How do you know when something is on its way to being manifested? I use different law of attraction techniques and I wonder if there is a set amount of time or repetitions for something to take hold or do you have to nurture it along until it manifests?
Old 01-02-2022, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRyan
... do you have to nurture it along until it manifests?
For me this works...Be happy, smile when you think of the thing you are wanting to happen.
Why? Cuz it's coming. And your happy, open vibration will help that along.
Jesus said know that you already have it.
Neville Goddard's book, too ...'Feeling is the Secret' or a title similar.
I forget.

(It took 5 days for a healing to manifest. Each day I smiled that I was healed, for example.
Even tho I was still limping in pain...I ignored that.
I knew it was a matter of some time...And that was in 2009.
And the hip with a sandpaper-like ball and socket is still healed.
And I am still smiling about it.) If this story helps...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-02-2022, 05:14 PM
Master

Quote:
How do you know when something is on its way to being manifested? ... I wonder if there is a set amount of time or repetitions for something to take hold or do you have to nurture it along until it manifests?
I suspect it is not about a set time or number of repetitions. It is more important to have complete trust that it will manifest and to feel gratitude for this manifestation, without worrying about exactly how it will happen. So imagine how you would feel when it does manifest and focus on that feeling.

Peace
Old 27-03-2022, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
How do you know when something is on its way to being manifested?

I think it is with the "it is done" feeling of alignment, and also an openness is within you - as if you are allowing for the answers and miracles to flow in soon
Old 05-04-2022, 11:03 AM
Master
The better your desire feels emotionally, the closer it is to manifesting.

Also consistency of emotion. If it makes you happy in just a burst of happiness, it usually doesnt manifest.

Nowadays i dont look for manifestations, rather I look for happiness. Even having a desire AT ALL is good enough for me. Even if it would never manifest. If I have a desire I love that. Kind of meager sounding but its where im at currently.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:12 PM
Master
When I can see it like second nature ~ I know it’s desire, idea has been accepted…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 05-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Ascender

From my experience, any LOA technique you use builds up a kind of ‘psychic momentum’ as long as you use it consistently each day. By this, I mean incremental signs and developments which relate to your desires, which show up in your world. If you follow these then you will be guided to your desire, and avenues to it will open up. You will also attract everything you need, but you need to keep on using the technique.

What I usually suggest is 1000 repetitions a day for 100 days. This seems be the magic amount of time needed for a belief to become fully registered by your mind, and for you to be attracting habitually. However, things will start happening sooner than that.

I have found that if you’re consistent with your 1000 affirmations a day, then you will start to see signs and references to your desire after about 3-4 days. I call this the GOLDEN POINT MOMENT, or the tipping point where 51% of your thoughts are focused on what you want, rather than what you don’t want. It may not be all that big a thing at first (it could be a newspaper headline, a tagline of an advert, something you overhear etc) but it will be enough for you to sit up and take notice. For you to think “ aha, my thoughts are now going live and becoming reality. “

From then on, you will start getting bigger and more significant developments relating to your goal. As long as you keep at it.

1000 affirmations for 100 days. For visualisations, aim for once a day for 100 days, for about 5-10 minutes. You can keep track of your progress by crossing the days off on a calendar.